Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 am 

what's behind women commenting on each other's photos on facebook?

I asked Star_Above this question, here is our convo that was via pm:

Me:
Quote:
Hey Star...

When a woman uploads photos of herself on facebook I sometimes see much more women than men commenting on her photo telling her that she is beautiful and stuff.

I have a theory about this but I'm not sure it's true:

I think they do it because they expect the other woman to comment on their photo as well - then, the more comments a woman has the more it appears on all her friends news feed and thus:
she gets more attention (and we all know women love attention).

I don't think that when women are telling each other they are beautiful they do it for the purpose of: I really think so or I really care about you as a friend (generally speaking of course, not All women)

But I could be wrong of course and I'm not sure about my theory...

What do you think is really behind women commenting on each other's photos telling each other on facebook: you are gorgeous, beautiful, amazing and etc?

Star_Above:
Quote:
It's because they're being nice and are nice girls :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah very good question my man!

Well, it's the same as in life... When someone is being nice to someone it's because they want them to like them...but why? :shock:

I guarantee a girl that is fat ugly doesn't get as many girls commenting on their photos as a hottie, right? So the reason the girls are commenting and saying "Oh babe you look gorgeous" is because they see the girl as really high value, and if they get the girl to like them and be friends with them, they will think that they will be seen as high value as well by others...

and if they get a reaction from a high value girl like "Thanks hun, you look amazing too", it makes them feel better about themselves, an ego boost from a person they perceive as higher value because they want to be like them.
then Me (a few days later..):
Quote:
Man I have been observing this thing lately- wow you were so right.

women (generally speaking of course) are not just 'being nice' or being 'a good friend' - it's all an agenda to get approval from the hottie or get the hottie to like them. How come I didn't see this before :(

I almost don't see hotties commenting so much on other hotties and if they do- it isn't without an agenda as well...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:17 am 

It's because their attention whores...and any attention will do. :geek:

The best is the ones hitting Marquee Value...they'll put a new pic up every day, sometimes twice a day. Where as the younger chicks have symps vying for attention, they broads ONLY have girls commenting...how depressing must THAT be? :twisted:

- Looking good girl!
-Thanks girl!
-Look at you hot mama!
-Thanks girl!

:lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:19 am 

Read transactional analysis theyre strokes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The best is the ones hitting Marquee Value...they'll put a new pic up every day, sometimes twice a day. Where as the younger chicks have symps vying for attention, they broads ONLY have girls commenting...how depressing must THAT be? :twisted:

- Looking good girl!
-Thanks girl!
-Look at you hot mama!
-Thanks girl!

:lol:
Oh Marquee Value definitely hits hard on facebook...

when you wrote the original article 'The Marquee Value theory' facebook didn't exist yet... but now that it does, it's even easier to notice The Marquee Value (those who are looking...)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:53 am 

It hits hard everywhere.

It's just so much more glorious on Facebook because we
Can relive the awesomeness again and again

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:06 am 

The real kicker is these fools (the symps as most would like to call them) are making it worse I really just want to cancel my account it sickens me. :?

There is a friend who I used to work with he's moved on to bigger and better things now (job wise anyway) but he is still putting these bitches on the pedestal even though he is truly bitter about them. he keeps commenting on their photos what I think is supposed to be negging them or whatever the term is.

It ain't working for him, stuff like that just makes me want to delete my account its too sad to see

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 am 

It's all comedy and entertainment to me! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:47 am 

Seeing my female friends on fb letting themselves go after popping out a couple kids and getting comfortable: priceless.

Also, waiting for the inevitable divorces.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:02 pm 

Resonance wrote:
The real kicker is these fools (the symps as most would like to call them) are making it worse I really just want to cancel my account it sickens me. :?

There is a friend who I used to work with he's moved on to bigger and better things now (job wise anyway) but he is still putting these bitches on the pedestal even though he is truly bitter about them. he keeps commenting on their photos what I think is supposed to be negging them or whatever the term is.

It ain't working for him, stuff like that just makes me want to delete my account its too sad to see
bring your friend here man...
what are you waiting for?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:21 pm 

Sniper wrote:
When they're ready they will find themselves here, can't force it. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:
When they're ready they will find themselves here, can't force it. ;)
This... :geek:

From the brief interaction I have with him he isn't ready to swallow the red pill. I've thought about it for a long time though I will wait a little longer when he can't take it anymore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm 
Site Admin

There is a good thing behind this.

If you are authentic and post comments, being real..... Paying attention to the photo.

You will really stand out.

'Girl you look tired, could do with some rest' when she did and everyone else was posting how f**kin hot she was.. She looked dead tired and trying to hard.

Guess which comment was the only one to get a real response.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.