Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:22 am 

Mannnnnnnn :roll: she knew she fucked up. even though she also knew it is a strong possibility that the other guy is the father,she really wants it to be Kidd's Kid. it is within that instant that her smarts kicked in and she went for reinforcements from her mom to try and Trap the Person who they thought the Kidd was. I wish I had been there to see the Jekyll and Hyde transformation right before their eyes.

all I know is, it's good that it happened now, and not later. her age and the person she was with ( The Kidd) plus the one that was pumping steam in her skull ( smartest guy in her class) really sent her ego through the spheres.
I wish broads would be honest when they go out and get dicked out, especially your main! it would make things much easier, unfortunately they don't want to be perceived as hoes so they continue to move in silence until there actions in the dark starts getting the spotlight.

"pimps and hoes go together like weed and zigzag but you wont see me crying over a bitch I had" RosebuDD bitterdose.

I'm just sorry for who is gonna cross your path after this. really looking forward to some interesting posts in the future.
(we may get to see the true power of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharinga! :twisted: )

Stay up Kidd ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:41 am 

Oh the fun is just beginning, P! I told her yesterday that we were DONE...don't bother until is DNA test time...I know her and her mom were in the war room ALL DAY TODAY lol. It really is said because I know the bitch 'loves' me...she just got herself caught up in a situation that I can't help with.

Oh and Dali...she didn't ruin MY future...she ruined HERS. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:50 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh the fun is just beginning, P! I told her yesterday that we were DONE...don't bother until is DNA test time...I know her and her mom were in the war room ALL DAY TODAY lol. It really is said because I know the bitch 'loves' me...she just got herself caught up in a situation that I can't help with.

Oh and Dali...she didn't ruin MY future...she ruined HERS. ;)
Just for the record. :o

Time to work in the book, Yo' big warrior! :twisted:

Keep up the good work! :ugeek:
As allways.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:11 am 

I think she is hurting more, knowing that this hunk of a man will be with another young beautiful filly soon enough :mrgreen:
I hope your "daughter" doesn't come about in a situation like this. I really do. I also hope that whatever you need(ed) to get out of your system due to this "situation" (emotion wise) has already or is being taken care of.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:19 am 

Prodigy wrote:
I think she is hurting more, knowing that this hunk of a man will be with another young beautiful filly soon enough :mrgreen:
I hope your "daughter" doesn't come about in a situation like this. I really do. I also hope that whatever you need(ed) to get out of your system due to this "situation" (emotion wise) has already or is being taken care of.
Me too...and I would say that after my resolve is completely solidified. There are no silver linings. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:28 am 

Prodigy wrote:
I agree.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:13 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I can relate to this story...it's kind of the reason why I've been ghost for a bit.

I knew my girl (now my ex) liked this guy from school...and I put us on 'dating' status so that she could get it out of her system and then re-evaluate her and I...and the plan was perfect too...except the dumb bitch decided to not use protection and fuck up on her birth control pills. Long story short, she's pregnant now and doesn't know if I'm the father or this other guy.

Am I heartbroken? NO...I'm just disappointed that the future situation I envisioned will no longer come to pass. The biggest problem is that she chose to lie about it...she was in her right to fuck the guy...I just told her to keep me informed so I could protect myself should it start going down. When she finally said she was ready to re-commit in early April, I asked her if she had done anything...over the next month it went from no...to they kissed...to they had sex once and now shes pregnant (I was still sleeping with her at the same time but I have a feeling that it isn't mine), to they had been fucking for awhile.

This is where the disgustingly interesting true nature of women REALLY shines thru...her mom came at me like 'If you truly love my daughter unconditionally, it doesn't matter whose it is...'...I told that bitch there isn't that much love in the WORLD. :|

Not to mention she failed her semester so now she's a pregnant dropout...I didn't sign up for that. She says she loves me and wants me to be around to support her and that she's done with the other guy (which her mom co-signs)...OF COURSE YOU DO BITCH, I'M THE BEST OPTION. :roll: Much like Scarf said, he was what she WANTED, but I am who she NEEDS...but FUCK all that noise. :?

I told her yesterday that we are FINISHED...I said I don't want to see her until it's time for DNA testing (she's currently 10 weeks or so...she could miscarry still). If its mine, I'll deal with it then. For all of the bullshit crying and begging she has been doing up to that point, she took that declaration silently...and I haven't heard a peep from her since...I'm sure her and her mom are now scheming on how to lock in the other guy...SMH.

A cautionary tale indeed...but like the guy in the story, there is NO WAY I'm raising another man's child that was conceived in such a fashion. She doesn't deserve me and everything I bring to the table. So that's that.

Oh...and it appears I owe Grinus a carton of smokes. :oops:
Goddamn, Sniper just pointed me to this, Dick Masterson would just be nodding his head "yup yup".
All just a bunch of dumb hoes only good for one thing, and usually not even good for that. BUT, now the fun begins for you with all your other options :)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 am 

@Kidd

I don't want to sound all romantic and shit but maybe next week you will find a girl that you will end up marrying. So I don't think that you are destined not to get married Unless that's what you want.

I mean even pimps got married and some top PUAs got married (not that I'm putting you in the same boat with the PUAs)- but what I'm trying to say is that fate is not always known so I don't think you are 'destined' to not get married (unless it's what you want....)

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:49 am 

Sniper wrote:
@Kidd

I don't want to sound all romantic and shit but maybe next week you will find a girl that you will end up marrying. So I don't think that you are destined not to get married Unless that's what you want.

I mean even pimps got married and some top PUAs got married (not that I'm putting you in the same boat with the PUAs)- but what I'm trying to say is that fate is not always known so I don't think you are 'destined' to not get married (unless it's what you want....)
Oh I'm not salty at all...just disappointed. Going forward, I'm not going to attempt to manifest destiny...I'm simply going to let destiny manifest. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:59 am 

P.I.M.P (put it in my pocket) or die!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:54 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Resonance wrote:
Looks like another case where the woman is blaming the man for being "victims". Bitches don't look like they have it that hard to me IMO. :evil:

But at the same time I don't know them on a personal level so I can't really say but I have a feeling that they are just MORALLY DEFICIENT AND OPPORTUNISTIC ENOUGH TO TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE. :|
Fix'd! :mrgreen:
Guess that applies in that case too ...

I still wonder why she doesn't want to abort ...
The Kidd!! wrote:
You have to understand...although the father could be anybody, the baby is ALWAYS the mothers... :ugeek:
So the ones who DO abort, do it OVER personal benefits ? (when they earn more (not necessarily money) for aborting than keeping it ?)

Does your keeper (well at least that's a baby's keeper :mrgreen: ) keep it because she thought it would take you by the balls ?

Do you think your refusal of taking care of it COULD change her mind and make her abort ?

Would you prefer her to abort (even with / for the slight chance it's yours) ?

Well I'm done speaking about her.

I'll prepare pop corn for your future anecdotes

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:10 pm 

who said women are like cats? :lol:

[ img ]
More cats here

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:26 pm 

Sniper wrote:
who said women are like cats? :lol:

[ img ]
More cats here
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:25 am 

@Kidd

you said that you gave her what she needs while the other guy gave her what she wants...

what 'wants' exactly did he give her?
also, why do you think she fucked up with the pills. Just stupidity?
She can't be stupid since she is\was in medical school after all.....

Something in this story doesn't add up. Maybe you can fill us with some more details so we can further learn from this

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 am 

Quote:
Just going on a limb but she could have been in that practice searching for a guy like The Kidd!! all this time and probably planned all this from jump.

Women do all the time in fortune 500 companies, doctors offices, celebrities. Hell my aunt told me a story where this girl got pregnant by some other guy and the dude she used to mess with was on his way to being a pro basketball player. Wouldn't you know that both parents were scheming to saying how the baby is his that they need to get married. :|

Society is disgusts me. Anyway I imagine it could be a similar situation with The Kidd!! They maybe stupid when it comes to everything else but when it comes to finding a slave they are experts shit more than that its their nature to ahve this mastered if it wasn't the human species wouldn't survive.

But that's just my opinion ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 am 

@Resonance

I see...
but if she wanted to trap The Kidd she would have been more careful with the other guy, if she wanted to trap the other guy- she wouldn't try to get The Kidd back.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:14 am 

Sniper wrote:
@Resonance

I see...
but if she wanted to trap The Kidd she would have been more careful with the other guy, if she wanted to trap the other guy- she wouldn't try to get The Kidd back.
It was an assumption nothing more

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:32 am 

Sniper wrote:
You'd be surprised, my parents for instance are both academics with high intellect, but emotionally retarded.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:57 pm 

I know this sucks for Kidd but for me it proves a very big lesson. If this can happen to a guy at his level then it can happen to everyone...so the goal in all this shit isn't about getting the girl or keeping the girl, it's about remaining rock solid and true to yourself no matter what happens, and as long as you do that then "You're doing it right" so to speak, it's not on you or there's nothing wrong with you if she bails because like I said in the You're fine there's nothing wrong with you thread, it's happens to the best of em, everyone!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:59 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
I know this sucks for Kidd but for me it proves a very big lesson. If this can happen to a guy at his level then it can happen to everyone...so the goal in all this shit isn't about getting the girl or keeping the girl, it's about remaining rock solid and true to yourself no matter what happens, and as long as you do that then "You're doing it right" so to speak, it's not on you or there's nothing wrong with you if she bails because like I said in the You're fine there's nothing wrong with you thread, it's happens to the best of em, everyone!
Exactly...and we've talked about this before as well. You can't control what others do...you can only control YOURSELF. Sure you can influence the FUCK out of somebody...but in the end they are still gonna do whatever they are going to do regardless...and quite frankly, how much does my influence weigh against everyone who has been important to her for HER ENITRE LIFE constantly telling her that I'm too old...that she can do better...why is she selling herself short...date someone closer to your age...I knew what I was up against and I went for it...and valuable lessons have been indeed learned.

Best case scenario is it's not mine and I get a mulligan. Worst case is its mine and either do child support or see where her head is at then. I wasn't exactly an angel when we were together, so I can't be a total hypocrite...and I know her family would support her well enough for her to finish her schooling. Not saying she's getting a free pass if it's mine...she'll basically be on probation while I assess if her actions are congruent with her words...but I really don't like the idea of having 2 baby mamas and then working on a possible 3rd...I don't wanna be THAT guy. :?

But it's still very early yet...who knows how I'll really feel about it when the time comes...