Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 am 

this is a post I saw in some blog, I don't remember which one and I can't find it. It's not anything new cause Kidd already talked about it and it was mentioned on the books we talked about, but sometimes repetition is good.

This is not about all women of course but a lot of women do this:
Quote:
There's been a misunderstanding...

I'm talking about which guys get sex on an equal basis with women without the need for payment other than their presence.

When women hit 30 (age 30) and above, these girls look for stable men with good paychecks to settle down with once they're done whoring with the guys they really like.

The trick is these stable guys were ignored all through their 20s and early 30s in many cases and their only chance for a sex life is to marry. The women in these cases use sex very freely to trap the man, once married the sex stops and there is hell to pay. That's why the cliches about wedding cake destroying woman's sex drive. It's not the cake, there is no need for sex now that the man is trapped...

That would be insulting enough but after 5-7 years most of these guys end up divorced and enslaved because she only wanted his paycheck, the man himself is only a necessary evil. Now with the courts in her pocket the woman can have the paycheck without the man.

However many of these girls do end up alone because they wait too long and guys are wising up to this scam 8-) . They say "why should I pay with my life for what everyone else got for free"?
Edit: also check out this article about party girls who exchange sex for money and other pleasures:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =18&t=2292

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 am 

I look forward to that day 8-)...paybacks a bitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 pm 

Quote:
When women hit 30 (age 30) and above, these girls look for stable men with good paychecks to settle down with once they're done whoring with the guys they really like.
i notice this too, since I'm now getting in my late twenties and am doing allright work wise. I see those types starting to show interest in me.
Quote:
The trick is these stable guys were ignored all through their 20s and early 30s in many cases
That was for myself the case also, up untill my late twenties where I'm at now it seems to be changing quit rapidly.
Quote:
and their only chance for a sex life is to marry.
This statement is wrong. Because these women in their late twenties and 30's now will fuck me. They hope it will make "the stable" want to keep her. "the stable guy" can just tell her he isn't ready for a relationship (with her) or just doesn't like her enough. And he can go on to the next woman in her late twenties or 30's. There are plenty women (and the competition is fierce for them) in that age group to chose from, and to play around with for "the stable guy".
A "stable guy" (read well off man) in his 30's is a bit scarce, and for sure "high" in demand. While a 30-something year old woman looking to settle down is in plenty/over supply.

I have the feeling I'm just gettiong out of an age period (teens to mid-twenties), where I was pasrt of a group that was in plenty/over supply. The group of young men who haven't achieved much (yet) and are looking to get plenty sex without being in a relationship. I had the feeling the competition was fierce, and plenty young men where cooler then me which was important in that age group. Now in my late 20's; plenty men in my age group aren't as well off (money and lifestyle wise) as I am at the moment. Which now seems to give a bit (and more and more as i get older) the upper hand dating wise.
Quote:
The women in these cases use sex very freely to trap the man
Yes, and if you as a "stable guy" can recognize that a woman is doing that for those type of reasons and you don't like it. You can just get easy entrance and plenty sex, and just stay unattached.
It's the perfect way for me "mr. stable guy" to make up abit for the times from my late teens untill my mid-twenties when i wasn't able to get much sex from women. And maybe the "cool" and older guys were being given that, for now it's my time and prime years comming up.
i don't want to "waste" my prime years (dating value wise) being married to a woman, whom can take me to the cleaners (financially) if she wants to.
I think I would consider the option of marriage maybe when I couldn't get women, but those times seem to have passed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 pm 

Before I found this website, I was pretty much planning on getting married ASAP. However, it would be foolish do that now, given what I have learned. I'm not sure I want to get married now, but I know I'm gonna wait until my late 30's and marry a girl in her 20's if I do. Makes for a nice and even value exchange that will last, yeah?

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
Makes for a nice and even value exchange that will last, yeah?
You think so?

Ponder this: every second that goes by, your value increases whilst hers decreases.

You'd have to meet her when hers is way way above yours for it be even vaguely even after say 10 years, let alone 20, or 30.. Start thinking about 40+ and they have to be so out of balance it is not funny.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:32 pm 

scarface wrote:
Quote:
and their only chance for a sex life is to marry.
This statement is wrong. Because these women in their late twenties and 30's now will fuck me.
That's because you have the right mindset and know the matrix. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
You think so?

Ponder this: every second that goes by, your value increases whilst hers decreases.

You'd have to meet her when hers is way way above yours for it be even vaguely even after say 10 years, let alone 20, or 30.. Start thinking about 40+ and they have to be so out of balance it is not funny.
I can't THIS this hard enough! :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:43 am 

scarface wrote:
Quote:
The women in these cases use sex very freely to trap the man
Yes, and if you as a "stable guy" can recognize that a woman is doing that for those type of reasons and you don't like it. You can just get easy entrance and plenty sex, and just stay unattached.
It's the perfect way for me "mr. stable guy" to make up abit for the times from my late teens untill my mid-twenties when i wasn't able to get much sex from women. And maybe the "cool" and older guys were being given that, for now it's my time and prime years comming up.
i don't want to "waste" my prime years (dating value wise) being married to a woman, whom can take me to the cleaners (financially) if she wants to.
I think I would consider the option of marriage maybe when I couldn't get women, but those times seem to have passed.
Awesome.
peregrinus wrote:
Time is ticking 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:34 am 

peregrinus wrote:
You think so?

On second thought, I think you're right. Maybe I ought to wait until my 40's.

Just so we're clear though, a man's "value" is mostly based on status and wealth, right? And a woman's value is based mostly on her beauty?

Also, I thought I saw a chart on here somewhere that showed value balancing out for men and women near the end of their lifespans.... Wish I could remember the post... Something to do with Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher...

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:49 am 

Value is subjective not objective. In a metaframe sense yeah it's status and wealth, but there's different things that play out in individual situations. People "value" different things based on their life experiences...that's what "cherry picking" is for.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:58 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Value is subjective not objective. In a metaframe sense yeah it's status and wealth, but there's different things that play out in individual situations. People "value" different things based on their life experiences...that's what "cherry picking" is for.
I'm so fucking proud of you right now...very well put! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:11 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
I'm so fucking proud of you right now...very well put! :mrgreen:
The force is growing strong 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1396

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1806

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=961