Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 am 

One reason:

Quote:
So why are women more selfish and immature than men? I think you have to look at their upbringing. Women are always the ones being chased. They never did the chasing. The men were the ones who had to do the asking and get rejected. Women didn’t have to deal with rejection as much. At least, not as blatantly.

A girl growing up deals with rejection in a much more subtle way. Someone won’t call her or won’t ask her to play. Guys get told right to their face, “No. I’m not interested. I’m busy tonight.” That’s a much more intense level of reality and rejection than what any girl will face.

As a result, the guys develop a deeper tolerance for what to expect out of other people. They know what it feels like to be told point blank, “I’m not interested in you.” They develop a deeper feeling of empathy with others since they have dealt with it themselves. They actually develop a heart.

As much as society and the great female con want us to believe that women have a bigger heart than men, it’s simply not true. Women have much less sympathy and empathy for others than men do.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:33 am 

I've told women, I'm not interested. We need to stop looking at things as so black and white. Neither gender is perfection in any qualities, some men are smarter than other women. Some women are smarter than men. It goes that way in every quality.

Society at a meta level perceives women as (insert whatever) but if you look at the individual situations most of the time or some of the time. But there is a good percentage of situations that don't go in the predefined pattern.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:33 am 

I definitely don't see this as demonizing women, or looking at it black or white. Rather, i see it as not taking shit from them, just because they happen to be women. I think Esther Vilar makes this point.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:46 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I've told women, I'm not interested. We need to stop looking at things as so black and white. Neither gender is perfection in any qualities, some men are smarter than other women. Some women are smarter than men. It goes that way in every quality.

Society at a meta level perceives women as (insert whatever) but if you look at the individual situations most of the time or some of the time. But there is a good percentage of situations that don't go in the predefined pattern.
*sigh*
Morpheus we are talking in general (about the majority), Of course you will always find examples that show otherwise. But the majority rules....

the auother of the book (the great female con) says:
Quote:
Throughout the book I will say “every,” “women,” and “men” frequently when discussing things. I will explain once that each time I use these words, what I really mean
is the vast majority
. Not every single one with no exceptions, not the majority being
51%, but the vast majority, being 75-90%.
Even when Esther Vilar wrote her book she didn't mean All women but the Majority of them.

You are looking at things in black and white instead of seeing the whole picture:

See the begining of the Quote:
Quote:
Women are always the ones being chased. They never did the chasing. The men were the ones who had to do the asking and get rejected. Women didn’t have to deal with rejection as much
The few women that You told them you are not interested probably found someone else very quickly who was interested and probably got asked out by other guys besides you.

Unless they were really ugly but the majority of women are not. And even ugly women have guys asking them out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:01 am 

It's funny because I've had this discussion with women before about how easier it is for them to get some action and also to get ahead in this world by virtue of being a woman, based on several factors.....and they don't seem to acknowledge it, they play dumb in an attempt to keep me asleep. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:24 am 

Alchemist wrote:
It's funny because I've had this discussion with women before about how easier it is for them to get some action and also to get ahead in this world by virtue of being a woman, based on several factors.....and they don't seem to acknowledge it, they play dumb in an attempt to keep me asleep. :lol:
Oh they know it very well. They just won't admit it because they want to keep us asleep as you said.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm 

This is really good stuff, I have this book saved somewhere. I need to read this asap.