Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:42 pm 

hey guys,

so this is an old post from 2010 where I wrote about marrying international women and then The Kidd gave his advise about it from his knowledge. Although now I still don't disqualify it completely I agree with The Kidd that you have to be able to deal with the women in your culture.

so if I was to go on a trip and meet a nice woman from a different country I wouldn't disqualify her BUT at the same time- women are women, the culture is the culture so I don't expect not to have any problems if I were to do that.

*I also wouldn't go on a trip looking for a bride, it's only if I'm let's say: on vacation in some other country and happen to meet a nice woman.*

here is the thread:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=449

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:26 pm 

Well, I haven't been married before, but I have dated my fair share of foreign and American women, and I'd say the foreign women were generally more favorable by a significant margin.

Note that by "foreign women" I mean non-Western women.

I can also confirm what The Kidd says about the mentality shift that occurs when foreign women come to the West is true, but it generally happens regardless of the nature of the man. Even a perfectly balanced man will notice a turn for the worse in his woman's behavior, especially if she makes Western friends. I've dated women who were "fresh off the boat" and I watched them devolve from graceful creatures to self-entitled abominations. However, if a well-balanced man, makes the mistake of taking his foreign bride or girlfriend with him to the states or England or wherever will be be able to handle the changes or and least engage in effective damage control.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden