Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm 

Hey guys, today I was searching for something on google for my studies about Secret Societies in old times. funny but I came accrose this artical about seduction written by
Tyler (a PUA from the RSD company).

I must admit that I didn't understand all of what he meant in that artical, here it is:
Quote:
The Secret Society

Many guys will dislike this, because it implies that women are sluts and untrustworthy. Well, I
can only speak from my experience and report back what I've seen. I'm also posting in a semisatirical
tone - I haven't gone off the Deep end..... yet... :)

A secret society exists. Around 52% of people on this earth are a part of it.
In the 52%, 50% are women, 2% are men.

Of the 2% of male members, half are gay, the other half are players.
What I'm talking about is the sex secret society - and you are either IN or OUT .

SOME RULES OF THE SECRET SOCIETY:

1) Don't talk about the secret society.

2) The priority of the secret society is to have perpetually good emotions in all members.

3) Create shrouds around the secret society, like "all men are dogs". Hide the truth that women
are far more likely to cheat than men.

4) If you are part of the secret society, you will never be denied anything at any point.

5) If you are not part of the secret society, you will scrap and beg for everything you get.

6) Communication in the secret society is less often verbal, and more often spoken through body
language subcommunications, and verbal subcommunications that would only make sense to
members. Any other way, and the 48% of men would pick up on it, and it would no longer be a
secret.

7) At the first sign that someone who is not part of the secret society is possibly trying to pretend
that he is, berate him with both love-rhetoric, and accusations of chauvinism and nit-witted-ness.

It's OK to cheat on someone who is not a part of the secret society, so long as it is for the
purpose of fulfilling the needs of someone who is, or if it to fulfill your own needs and it is with
someone who is a part of the secret society. Sleeping with a rare guy from the secret society is
no worse than grinding with a girlfriend at a club and making out with her. "It doesn't count".

9) Nobody judges each other in the secret society. There is no such thing as a slut. A slut is only
as slutty as people who are NOT in the secret society are aware of.

10) Secret society members COME FIRST. If someone in the society is not having fun with an
interaction, it is cut off. Conversely, if a secret society male is with a non-secret-society male,
and a secret society female (all females) decides she wants sex from the secret society male, the
friend of the female may have sex with the non-secret-society male, because EVERYONE in the
interaction must feel good. However, if the non-secret-society male is blowing himself out so
badly that he makes the female member feel very bad emotions, then the secret-society-male
must face the consequences of bringing negative emotions into the equation, and lose out on his
privilege for sex in that interaction, until he ditches the non-secret-society male. Bear minimum
requirements for non-secret-society males being grandfathered in with the male member, is that
he not qualify himself or make anyone feel uncomfortable. Failing to meet those requirements,
both are blown out.

WHAT IS THE SECRET SOCIETY?

Women are repressed by men, and so must look out for themselves. They will take care of:

1) Their own sexual needs.

2) The sexual needs of anyone in the secret society.

3) The sexual needs of the few males who make the secret society possible ("players").

The secret society is what allows women to appear wholesome and allows them to screen for a
longtermprovider/emotionaltampon.

Women hold off to find the perfect boyfriend, while sleeping with a guy who is likely sleeping
with all of their friends, and their friends’ friends.

They also fuck their gay boyfriends or jerk them off or give them head.

They're part of the secret
society too, so they can't be left out.

thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

Edit: No need to quote all of the avobe
Woman DO the choosing...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:48 pm 

Quote:
Woman DO the choosing...
THIS :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

Dali wrote:
Woman DO the choosing...

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:41 pm 

Oh now I got it. It's really much more simple :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:37 am 

it also shows the importance of why it is very important to be able to read a situation for what it is. :ugeek:

I like this Sniper. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:41 am 

Marketing scheme, he took a simple truth we all know and dressed it up in grandiose.