Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I can actually dig this
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:43 pm 

Minus the product :mrgreen: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29HXaYkh ... re=related

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 am 

The dream life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 am 

Resonance wrote:
The usual
Fixed. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Resonance wrote:
The usual
Fixed. ;)
8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
Resonance wrote:
The usual
Fixed. ;)
:ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:33 pm 

:) It maybe true for ya'll but I'm still a work in progress I have yet been able to really get correction find the girl that shows interest in me.

Most women I pass up look at me then look away and keep it moving I'm not really tripping about that because I realized now that I'm seeing what likes me, I might need to spread out my observation more.

I still haven't identified what really likes me for sure other than that one bad blonde chick, although now that I think about it I do attract blondes to a degree.

My question is how do I observe in a more subtle way because there are times I feel like I creep girls out and men kind of have a staring contest with me.

Any advice from you vets that can help me out with this particular situation about observation in a more subtle degree, I do have trouble because I wear glasses and I can't see as clear through my peripheral, So its more difficult but still possible

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

Resonance wrote:
I do have trouble because I wear glasses and I can't see as clear through my peripheral, So its more difficult but still possible
I wear glasses as well, to some degree it limits peripheral, to some degree it helps you. (I'll let you find out why)

They do allow you some movement though.

Practice looking with your eyes, rather than your head.

Within the lense frame, you can look in a lot of different places, rather than just straight ahead from your head. Try looking at the periphery of the lenses, so you have an off straight view of what you are looking at.

The more you get used to looking with your eyes, rather than your whole head, the more it will help in my view.

Also, soften your 'looks' at other people.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:52 pm 

Quote:
I wear glasses as well, to some degree it limits peripheral, to some degree it helps you. (I'll let you find out why)

They do allow you some movement though.

Practice looking with your eyes, rather than your head.

Within the lense frame, you can look in a lot of different places, rather than just straight ahead from your head. Try looking at the periphery of the lenses, so you have an off straight view of what you are looking at.

The more you get used to looking with your eyes, rather than your whole head, the more it will help in my view
Alright I will start applying this right away...

Quote:
Also, soften your 'looks' at other people
I have actually been trying to do this for awhile now, its more difficult than you think my tense look on my face is actually my disposition so this will take awhile to do I guess this is where observation of myself and body come into play I'll let you know the result....

thank you

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 pm 

Glasses aren't too bad, Kidd reccomended rimless eyeglasses and I find them less intrusive than my previous pairs and they're more comfortable, doesn't hurt in the looks department either. :D

I also have an intense look in my face and women I know keep telling me they can't tell where I'm coming from because of it, which I take as a good thing, plus I do loosen up after a while but I feel you on that Resonance.

I just love seeing that vid as a reality, something possible and inevitable now lol.