Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:48 am 

Ok I never wrote about this but it's worth sharing.

after I changed my mindset, took my power back and started to treat people accordingly more than before (I'm saying more than before cause I was never a simp):

what happened was that I lost a few friendships esp. with a few female friends.

One day I woke up and said to myself: Sniper, now you are going to cut all connection with people\women who you feel that you gave them value and got little to no value in return.

I went into my facebook account and deleted them, earsed their phone numbers from my cell.
And said: whatever will be will be.....

the first two weeks it was hard because a part of me was still attached to these females and there was also fear: fear of loosing the affection they gave me sometimes.

But I said: I would rather loose the battle and win the war: become a strong male who gets value if he gives value and not settle for giving a lot of value and getting little to no value in return.

after two- three weeks the fear was gradually gone. I have conquered my fear and became a more powerful man. So it was definitely worth the sacrifice.

Most simps don't care if they give value to women and get little to no value in return. But they are too afraid to cut the connections (because they are afraid to loose the little affection they get from time to time) but inside they probably feel like shit because they know they don't have power.

But by doing what's right despite of the fear you will become a male warrior.

Now :)
after a few months, some of those females that I cut contact with were trying to look for me again. 'Sniper where have you been'? 'why did you delete me'? some of them were asking.
I wanted to tell them the truth: I was here but I don't care about you anymore. Instead I just said I was busy and ignored them. 8-)

There was this one girl however that she is a very masculine woman. In the past I used to give her advise and help her with some issues. When I came to her twice wanting her advise and help: she was acting like a teacher who was trying to educate me and not help me.

So I got pissed and cut contact with her, after all the energy I put on her and when I needed help all she did was try to 'educate me' instead of trying to help me out - a lot of masculine woman are doing this :x

so when she tried to get in contact with me again and asked why I deleted her from facebook I told her that I have enough male friends already (hint: I don't need more masculine energy). I also told her that she can do nothing other than educate people and I don't need someone like her cause I feel like I'm getting no value out of this friendship.

She didn't take it so well but who cares :twisted:
I was done trying to be the nice guy. If she really cared about me in the first place it would not have come to this anway.