Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:30 pm 

As some of you may know, I was recently promoted into management in my company about 2 months ago...and let me tell you, that boost in clout has produced palpable results almost immediately. Here are a few things of note:

-There is a receptionist there...47 but looks mid-30's, mixed black/white, single...still VERY attractive. I can tell she is used to being the belle of the ball...and for the most part Marquee Value has been relatively kind to her as I can also tell that she still gets enough attention to maintain her sanity. Very strong personality tho...like the type where if you don't see things her way then YOU have a problem. Anyhoo, when I first joined the company as a worker bee, we butted heads a few times because I wouldn't let her talk to me any kind of way...she hadn't even seen me yet (this was telephonically). Then one day I had to do some training with her...the helped but not much.

BUT!!...now I'm a manager and a regular fixture in HER environment, she has DEFINITELY warmed up to me...and not just the obvious subtleties like touching me/herself when talking and looking to make sure she has my attention while speaking loudly in right outside my office...I mean like to the point that she makes little sexual innuendo comments like so:

Her: Making a run to the store...you need anything?

Me: Actually yeah...could you get me a jar of peanuts?

Her: Oh...you want some nuts, eh? I though you already had a couple of those.

Me: *plays stupid for a second*...oh no actually I ran out last week. :)

...and so forth and so on. I predict it's going to get very interesting VERY soon tho because she just announced that she has accepted a position out of state and is leaving in a month or so...so now the time factor kicks in. To be frank, I truly don't care if I fuck her or not...but I am DEFINITELY looking forward to watch what she decides to do as the clock counts down. :twisted:

- I believe my boss has a thing for me as well...and I think she just now may becoming aware of it. With my new schedule, I've been able to take full advantage and get into a very aggressive gym routine to pack a few more pounds of muscle on my frame as I prepare myself to take full advantage of Marquee Value in my soon to be 40's. Up until recently, she will touch me while she is talking to me...like she can't help herself. Oh...vitals...early 40's, Asian, married...and definitely doable.

I'm talking like once she was telling me something and the whole time she was bouncing her index finger on my rather taunt bicep...and these polo workshirts I have to wear now don't leave much to the imagination as far as my budding physique is concerned. But literally like everytime she sees me she has to touch my arms. I am not trying to shit where I eat (the receptionist would be different since she is leaving soon), plus I try my best not to deal with married women. Nonetheless, I am aware of it and I do enjoy the attention...plus knowing she's jocking cuts me a lot of breaks at work. ;)

It kind of came to a head yesterday tho. We had a corporate luncheon, and the lady in charge of education was there. She is mid 40's, Asian, divorced...still hot with hair down to her ass. Her and I always playfully flirt...I call her my future ex wife and she always plays along. There is probably some truth in there somewhere, but it is really just good spirited ribbing between us. But, when I started to do it at lunch (she sat next to me), when she got up to go to the bathroom, my boss had something to say.

She basically said that I need to stop that because she could be feeling harassed. My personal opinion is, if she is feeling harassed then she would let me know...plus I'm intuitive enough that I would pick up on any discomfort before I would even interact with anyone in that manner. So I promptly stopped, but my read was that my boss was (and still is) wondering why she feels jealous of her. Of course I have never joked with my boss like that...and I get the feeling that me doing it with this other lady indeed made her jealous.

The next thing I know, when we get back to the office and everyone is back to work, she catches me in passing and starts to tell me something. Per usual, I see her hand going to touch me, but this time she caught herself...which tells me that she is now conscious of her attraction for me and is now in the confliction stage. This is not good, because who knows how this will go. I predict she will not be able to handle the fact that she is a married woman and attracted to me in that way, so she will probably project her attraction onto me and feel like I'm indirectly harassing HER. The beginnings of this have already manifested during a meeting yesterday as well. When I first sat down, where I was sitting in relation to her, I had a nice view of her legs as she was wearing a short skirt. Relatively shortly, for no apparent reason she switched seats, which put her farther from the speaker, but behind a desk and her legs safely out of my view. Again, as we all got closer to the speaker for an important point, which gave me an eyeshot full of cleavage, she quickly caught herself and retreated back again.

If anyone saw the last season of Dexter...how Deb was getting awkward around Dexter? It feels a lot like how that might feel if my boss were Deb and I was Dex. :geek:

So....we shall see how this goes. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:32 pm 

Does fucking your boss not fall under pooping where you eat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:37 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Read it again...this time slowly and for comprehension. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:41 pm 

he's not thinking about fucking his boss. he is just making us aware that he can see what she is doing. nothing less expected from The KiDD.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:11 pm 

and I think she is very aware of her attraction also, and can't deal with her jealousy. why
Boss Status
Quote:
vitals...early 40's, Asian, married...and definitely doable.
;)
Edu.Lady Status
Quote:
She is mid 40's, Asian, divorced...

now here is the great part. The Boss more than likely knows that the other lady is attracted to The KiDD, but she may also think this woman has more of an advantage because...tan ta da daaaa! she's divorced. soooo, because a woman very similar to her (, only difference may be their Job description,) is playing very closely to a Man she also has a thing for, she felt threatened, so she attempted to give KiDD some boundaries. what she actually wants though is for The KiDD to probably play with her as he does with the other lady. she knows this won't happen because 1. She is his Boss, and 2. She may think he is hung up on her being married. so those are two things which she thinks are hindrances which keeps The KiDD from probably putting his hand up her skirt! :lol:

she quickly realized that her attempt to win his attention was too blatant so she started consciously adjusting her body language to say otherwise, the devastating Damage has already been dealt in KiDD's favour. I know I will be hearing more about her "Freudian Slips" in the future. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:45 pm 

Quote:
she quickly realized that her attempt to win his attention was too blatant so she started consciously adjusting her body language to say otherwise, the devastating Damage has already been dealt in KiDD's favour. I know I will be hearing more about her "Freudian Slips" in the future.
Not necessarily :geek:

I believe that she is in denial that she likes me like that...which is why she caught herself from touching me after lunch. Because of this denial, she is most likely going to project her attraction onto me and start thinking that I want HER...which could open a can of worms for me because now she is thinking that just because I am sitting where I can see her legs, that must be why I'm sitting there...even though she would have been the one to position herself in my line of sight. This actually has the potential to get kinda dicey. :|

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
This actually has the potential to get kinda dicey. :|
Indeed.

The projection thing is a very real possibility. Having been through situations like that myself.. I tend to agree with Kidd's summation of the situation.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:27 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
she quickly realized that her attempt to win his attention was too blatant so she started consciously adjusting her body language to say otherwise, the devastating Damage has already been dealt in KiDD's favour. I know I will be hearing more about her "Freudian Slips" in the future.
Not necessarily :geek:

I believe that she is in denial that she likes me like that...which is why she caught herself from touching me after lunch. Because of this denial, she is most likely going to project her attraction onto me and start thinking that I want HER...which could open a can of worms for me because now she is thinking that just because I am sitting where I can see her legs, that must be why I'm sitting there...even though she would have been the one to position herself in my line of sight. This actually has the potential to get kinda dicey. :|
I spent all of last night refreshing myself on Defense mechanisms :geek:
I see yours and Grinus's point, thread carefully.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:38 pm 

those situations are good to test pattience and unborn skills

[ img ]

Merovingian is a strange code and dangerous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:00 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Oh I see

Skimmed it the first time

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Oh I see

Skimmed it the first time
Of course you did...your middle name is impatient, remember? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Of course you did...your middle name is impatient, remember? ;)
Yeah Yeah ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:51 pm 

I learned a lot from reading this again (importance of rereading).

Patience. Trust gut. Workplace dynamic. Female behavior. Trust gut, again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:13 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
because now she is thinking that just because I am sitting where I can see her legs, that must be why I'm sitting there...even though she would have been the one to position herself in my line of sight. This actually has the potential to get kinda dicey. :|
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:04 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote: *
The next thing I know, when we get back to the office and everyone is back to work, she catches me in passing and starts to tell me something. Per usual, I see her hand going to touch me, but this time she caught herself...which tells me that she is now conscious of her attraction for me and is now in the confliction stage. This is not good, because who knows how this will go. I predict she will not be able to handle the fact that she is a married woman and attracted to me in that way, so she will probably project her attraction onto me and feel like I'm indirectly harassing HER. The beginnings of this have already manifested during a meeting yesterday as well. When I first sat down, where I was sitting in relation to her, I had a nice view of her legs as she was wearing a short skirt. Relatively shortly, for no apparent reason she switched seats, which put her farther from the speaker, but behind a desk and her legs safely out of my view. Again, as we all got closer to the speaker for an important point, which gave me an eyeshot full of cleavage, she quickly caught herself and retreated back again.
Wow, your mind just works on Another Level alltogehter!! :shock:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:30 pm 

I try :mrgreen: 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:24 pm 

THE Kidd??? :o

Welcome Back Good Sir!!!

*Kneels down and gives Progress Report...*

Progress Report:
- Well, I've tried to keep this place Lighten Up... hopefully you'll Approve :oops:
- Writing a 3 part Progress Report, I'd hope you'd read... extra Motivated to finish it now, promptly.

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:51 am 

Still a man of few words :lol:

Good to see you 8-)

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:44 pm 

Good to see you guys too. Still fighting the good fight 8-)

I should have an announcement about the book sometime this month :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:17 pm 

I should have an announcement about the book sometime this month :mrgreen:
Yes please