Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 pm 

So, lately I've been meditating, thinking and checking something things and I discovered this...

When I was born, I had zero physical contact with mother - I was put into an incubator immeadetely. I got little physical contact with her later and no contact with other people. Family told me that as I grew older, I hated everybody who touched me and didn't let anybody touch me (from 3yo and older). The thing is, I discovered that what I like the most in relationships is the physical contact, touch. There is a condition caused by no or little physical contact after birth and when being baby, no idea how it's called in english but it's basically causing addiction to touch.
I believe it's cause by this, because most of my teens I would sacrifice anything for makeout with a girl - time with male friend, playing games, anything. Now I can control myself more, but I still feel it.
I think that's my problem, which is unconsciously causing subtle neediness on my part... But I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Feedback appreciated

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:37 pm 

don't touch any women for a while and see what happens in you body, peregrinus told you about that

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:42 pm 

Now we are making some progress! Very good, Rant! Now, work on accepting this as a part of you that isn't healthy behavior and start making peace with it...just because it's there doesn't mean you have to act on it. Lemme put it this way...

Just because Bruce Banner is The Hulk doesn't mean he 'hulks out' everytime something pisses him off...he trained himself to manage his anger to where he only hulks out in life threatening situations. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!