Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:05 pm 

Backstory: The woman in question is an ex of an acquaintance...I have never met this woman in real life and have interacted with her mainly through facebook and, after we exchanged numbers, text messaging. The messaging has become increasingly flirtatious over the last month or so...like I always say, if I can see it coming then I'm not in a rush for it to get here as I have other things to do (like my keeper! ;) ). I have spoken to her on the phone once for maybe 15 minutes. She just informed me that she is bi the day before this. This interaction went down Friday morning:

Girl: Good morning you sexy man you :)

Kidd!!: Good morning to you too, boo. ;)

G: I just got up to tinkle but I wanted to text you lol :) are you working ??

K: Well thank you for thinking about me while nature is calling lol...yep I'm at the jobby job gettin it done...hit me up when you get up for good, love.

G: Lol actually I thought of you as I woke up. Next to my girl & wondered what it would be like to wake up next to you. Lol.

K: Probably about as nice as you think it would be. :)

G: Lol aww man. I just think it would feel pretty great. All that sexy man next to me oh lord. Lol

K: Lol! You don't think your girl would mind? My girl would lmao!

G: She ain't the jealous type lol she is bi but is more into girls. Well more into me...and get rid of your girl then LMAO!

*note: At this point she thinks I am joking about having a girl...we've never discussed who we are involved with up until this point...

K: Naw we have an understanding...we aren't exclusive...with her, as long as it ain't in her face, she ain't gonna ask the right questions to get the right answers, ya digg?

G: So serious. Lol. That hurt. Didn't know you had a girl. Smh. Gotta put you on the no call no txt list

K: No need for all of that...just respect the fact I put it out there instead of bullshitting you like the rest of these dudes. Lets be grown about this... :)

G: No you have no idea. Ugh. :/

K: Yes, I actually do lol!...TRUST ME I do haha! It's absolutely HORRIBLE what bullshit you women have to sift thru...at least with me you know where you stand and can make an informed decision...can't do nothing but respect it. :)

G: No you really don't...

K: Ok...maybe not with you personally, but I know how the game goes. Hey, if nothing else, we can still be cool. I'm not petty like that.. But trust me...the juice is worth the squeeze. ;)

G: No I look dumb. Why didn't you tell me sooner

K: Look dumb to who? You don't look dumb to me...

G: Whatever I don't see why you didn't tell me. I said stupid shit ugh

K: Look...I'm dating...plain and simple. It's not like I'm sitting at home jacking off every damn day. At least I'm real with mine. I call her 'my girl' because im not curretly seeing anyone else...mainly because I'm picky as all hell lol!...hard to tell someone's if you were being serious or not, so at least I spoke on it before and not after. You didn't say anything stupid...you are sexually attracted to me...and as I to you. Neither of us are married. You brought up your girl finally...so I brought up my current sexual behavior. What's the big deal? It should be a good thing...

*After the last text, she went quiet...so after around 30 minutes I sent the following final salvo:

Okay...just digest and process what I've said today...I just wanted you to be able to make an informed decision since it looks like we were heading that way is all. Whatever you decide I will respect. That said, I will fuck you SILLY if you decide you would like to explore that option. Up to you, love. :)

*Then she went into radio silence for about 24 hours. This is where most guys would fuck up, get antsy and start trying to salvage something that doesn't need to be salvaged. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BE PATIENT AND LET YOUR WORDS HIT HOME. How long this could take varies per person, their circumstances and overall perception of your value. For me it took about a day, since at around 330 yesterday afternoon I received the following text:

G: So I marinated on the texts you sent & I guess it's whatever about your girl. I really like you so it doesn't matter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

See? It really can be that easy. I dunno what other so called gurus are saying about "text game", but there ya go. No game involved...merely using logical tools such as observation, analyzation, Front Blasting and patience...and really, my Front Blaster was only set to "stun". 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:37 pm 

How would you have changed things? If your front blaster was set to something more than "stun" 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
How would you have changed things? If your front blaster was set to something more than "stun" 8-)
I don't really understand what your question is asking...sorry. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:18 pm 

thanks for posting this, the conversation is so normal in a way that it's not seduction , it is more that you helping her to fuck you

this part took my attention
Quote:
So serious. Lol. That hurt. Didn't know you had a girl. Smh. Gotta put you on the no call no txt list

K: No need for all of that...just respect the fact I put it out there instead of bullshitting you like the rest of these dudes. Lets be grown about this...
in this part i allways say ok, i ejoyed how you say this thing that look like talking more than the necesary, it gave a new perspective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:21 pm 

The truth will ALWAYS set you free. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:31 pm 

Morpheus, Kidd didn't need to "blast" any harder than he did. she wasn't doing any Major fronting which required him to say something which would , umm, let's say, "give her a heart attack! ( then she would be like, how dare him say such things, well, he's right though!).
what he did was just give her a little jolt of Honesty ,because she didn't think he was gonna put it out there that he had someone, even though she took the opportunity to make it known that she did :!: she was banking on the thought that he might hide a few details just to get in her pants (cater to her feelings actually.) if it had gone down the way she wanted, then when it came out that he DID have a woman ( after sexing her), she would have grounds to be mad at him and try to have him feel guilty.

she did try to act as if she was losing interest by saying she was gonna put him in the "no calls/txt category" that's why she got stunned and not hit with a Kamehameha blast!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:35 pm 

Quote:

K: Look...I'm dating...plain and simple. It's not like I'm sitting at home jacking off every damn day. At least I'm real with mine. I call her 'my girl' because im not curretly seeing anyone else...mainly because I'm picky as all hell lol!...hard to tell someone's if you were being serious or not, so at least I spoke on it before and not after. You didn't say anything stupid...you are sexually attracted to me...and as I to you. Neither of us are married. You brought up your girl finally...so I brought up my current sexual behavior. What's the big deal? It should be a good thing...

*After the last text, she went quiet...so after around 30 minutes I sent the following final salvo:
Quote:
Okay...just digest and process what I've said today...I just wanted you to be able to make an informed decision since it looks like we were heading that way is all. Whatever you decide I will respect. That said, I will fuck you SILLY if you decide you would like to explore that option. Up to you, love. :)

this line right here is beautiful!

*Then she went into radio silence for about 24 hours. This is where most guys would fuck up, get antsy and start trying to salvage something that doesn't need to be salvaged.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BE PATIENT AND LET YOUR WORDS HIT HOME.

Kidd didn't need to prove anything after he set off this bomb, most guys thinking about the outcome, would continue to bombard the female with brown nosing messages (because they inwardly think that they made an error), trying to get their foot back in the door, but inadvertently fucking themselves up, :lol:

How long this could take varies per person, their circumstances and overall perception of your value. For me it took about a day, since at around 330 yesterday afternoon I received the following text:

G: So I marinated on the texts you sent & I guess it's whatever about your girl. I really like you so it doesn't matter.

she folded beautifully :lol: :twisted:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

See? It really can be that easy. I dunno what other so called gurus are saying about "text game", but there ya go. No game involved...merely using logical tools such as observation, analyzation, Front Blasting and patience...and really, my Front Blaster was only set to "stun". 8-)

this here is the golden section for me 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

Nice post Kidd.

Comments:
Some parts were way too wordy for me.

Too much explaining going on, quite a bit of reverse qualification.

I feel you said more than you needed to. It almost felt as though you were pushing, that is more than likely due to differences in our approaches.

I Totally and utterly agree about the patience. Men need more patience.

To others:
Think how much patience a man needs when out hunting for days, waiting for that right moment, not moving too soon and spooking his target. Letting it settle down when it does, rather than chasing after it and spooking it more.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:20 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
I don't really understand what your question is asking...sorry. :geek:
If that was a situation that required hard front blasting, how would you have played it. I had a situation a couple drunk nights ago that could have used it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:06 pm 

Quote:
So serious. Lol. That hurt. Didn't know you had a girl. Smh. Gotta put you on the no call no txt list

K: No need for all of that...just respect the fact I put it out there instead of bullshitting you like the rest of these dudes. Lets be grown about this...
I didn't expect such a response, in the seduction community one would have a cocky/funny come back because she practically told you that she wants you. This way is more treating her like a person rather than something to lay a load of techniques on while wearing the pants, I like your method.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:40 pm 

To my dear sweet brother 'Grinus - I'm sure is a combination of our style differences and our unique environmental factors. The way I see it, talk is cheap...so if my gut tells me it's okay, I don't mind overwhelming my prey with infalliable logic. ;) 8-)

Also depends on my read of the target...some women need more measurement than others...

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:41 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Quote:

I didn't expect such a response, in the seduction community one would have a cocky/funny come back because she practically told you that she wants you. This way is more treating her like a person rather than something to lay a load of techniques on while wearing the pants, I like your method.
Stick around, kid...you just may learn something yet. ;)

...and it's not a method...it's a MINDSET. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:07 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!!(1) wrote:
I'm sure is a combination of our style differences and our unique environmental factors.
Yup and also quote 3 below.
The Kidd!!(2) wrote:
The way I see it, talk is cheap...so if my gut tells me it's okay, I don't mind overwhelming my prey with infalliable logic. ;) 8-)
Must admit I do do this sometimes when am in the mood.

Most of the time I cannot be bothered, every now and then I do find myself launching into some logical explanation that leaves them with their mouths open and a lost look on their face.
Then wait patiently while it filters through the waterfall of their mind, then the splash at the bottom happens and they wake up again as the penny drops.

Even then it is usually fewer words, targeted to really hit home. Not atom bombs, focussed charges of various sizes :)
The Kidd!!(3) wrote:
Also depends on my read of the target...some women need more measurement than others...
Very true.

Recently those are the ones I tend to say less to nowadays. Like drip feeding bits in, rather than blurting loads of stuff out.

Some it is more useful to blurt loads of stuff out to.

Analogy: Some plants like being fed lots once a week, some prefer a smaller bit every day. Same results out of both, its down to observation and weighing up the effect. As you and I keep pointing out - OBSERVATION!

oh and:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
This way is more treating her like a person
She is a person.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:31 am 

Nice patience my man! I'd be going for the 3-way with her and her chick, I know you've been thinking about it :mrgreen:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."