Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:36 am 

Ok guys, I have made so much fucking progress in the last 5 years with girls it's ridiculous - but one problem lasts all the time.

The thing is, I can keep girl interested for about a month, then they flake, breakup or stop calling/messaging. The last girl was attracted for 2 months, so there is like a progress but.. I have no fucking idea why is it happening.

In my transformation that started when I was about 15, I stopped being a pussy (No whining, no "please be with me", no ass kissing,), started teaching myself how to be a man (Got my goals and shit, I'm asertive, pretty confident now as I wasn't at 15,), got a PLENTY things to do besides her (I draw, that takes about 10 hours a day if I want, I'm learning making jewels ATM, got my jewelcrafting hammer and lil' anvil finally...)

I even know what the fuck I want from my life. I want to craft stuff with my hands and sell it to people who will like it goddamit. Dudes even come to me and ask for advice on their life. 2 friends I know for about 7 years came to me and told me how I helped them change their own lives....

I know more shit than most of the dudes around, and still it's not enough ? I mean, dude... I'm cool about girls these days but this repeating problem looks like something I have to fix, but I have no idea why and how it happens...

I want some advice or opinions from you guys, because you're the only ones I know who know the shit.

I though if it's the problem that I want a real connection with her, maybe even spiritual, depends.. Should I just care less like Kidd ? I mean, that may work but I don't feel anything doing it like that..

Thanks for reading and opinions, Fufe out

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:24 pm 

My guess is to tend to get too heavy and too involved too fast with women who aren't ready for all of that yet.

In other words, you fall in love too damn fast...at least in HER eyes, regardless how you feel about it.

Women NEED a challenge...if you make it TOO easy for them they lose interest VERY quickly.

Remember, the less you care, the more they WILL...so you might want...hay...NEED to be more like me and my posse to get the results you desire. Plus, my gut tells me you still place women on a pedestal, be it consciously or subconsciously...and putting out that kind of vibe fucks you as well.

How do I know that? Well, I'm sure those custom avatars of yours don't draw themselves in 5 minutes or less...to sit there and pour over drawing women like that? :?

I'm not bashing you...just giving you some blunt constructive criticism to facilitate a little bit of self introspection that's all...trust me, the root of the problem is YOU. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
The thing is, I can keep girl interested for about a month, then they flake, breakup or stop calling/messaging. The last girl was attracted for 2 months, so there is like a progress but.. I have no fucking idea why is it happening.
Try going out with and spending time with women WITHOUT seeking a relationship, sex or even considering 'falling in love' with them.

Be friendly and all the rest, keep them slightly at arms length when it comes to any type of commitment or sexual involvement.
Do not throw them away or push them away, just maintain a slight distance.

Think of it as your evaluation period, use that time to get to know them more, or rather - let them show you who they are.
Do not try to get/keep them interested, instead see if they interest you. If they can keep you interested?

Try that for a month or few, see how it goes.
[This is not a long term solution, just to give you a different perspective]

My guess is that you will find this challenging, I will be interested to hear if I am correct.
The Kidd!! wrote:
My guess is to tend to get too heavy and too involved too fast with women who aren't ready for all of that yet.

In other words, you fall in love too damn fast...at least in HER eyes, regardless how you feel about it.

Women NEED a challenge...if you make it TOO easy for them they lose interest VERY quickly.
THIS!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:20 pm 

I don't know but I got a hunch you still put women on a pedestal instead of treating them accordingly. I know you are not a wuss or an AFC however on this thread:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=893

you said:
Quote:
I'm not saying what you r saying is not true, but

I see like "It's all their fault" in it, am I wrong ?

I mean... I feel sympathy for people, I see often through their social bullshit mask.. But it's not that I'm emasculated or used...
I for example feel sympathy for those who deserve it (esp. women) and no one is getting a free pass. That's what makes me strong and women respect me....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:23 pm 

I would also put all my money down on the fact that you don't finish how you start.

I strongly suggest reading Pimposophy and Covert Tactics in Kidd'z Korner if you have yet to do so...and if you have, READ THEM AGAIN. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:27 pm 

I think what has been said is most likely right, but just for another perspective,

If I'm adding correctly, started at 15, had problem for 5 years, carry the 1, you are 20.

Marquee Value might play a little role in this. I assume, you are dating girls around your age.

Man, if that's the case, these are their glory days, they have no idea what they want, and have it all laid out on a platter for them. All the super hot girls that I knew when I was that age were breaking guys hearts left and right, then they'd meet some rich asshole in his late 20's, think he is the one and so cool because of how cultured and experienced (rich) he was and then he'd toss them to the curb and break their heart.

But knowing this, you gotta take what The Kidd, Sniper, and Peregrinus said, and keep a little distance or space, and not get so involved so quickly. Enough space, so that after a few months, the girls are the one's asking you "so where do we stand, are we exclusive, just sleeping together, seeing other people?"

And you're the one going "eh, you know I think it's still early to have these kind of talks, I find it's best to take it slow, let things unfold how they may"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Remember, the less you care, the more they WILL...so you might want...hay...NEED to be more like me and my posse to get the results you desire. Plus, my gut tells me you still place women on a pedestal, be it consciously or subconsciously...and putting out that kind of vibe fucks you as well.

How do I know that? Well, I'm sure those custom avatars of yours don't draw themselves in 5 minutes or less...to sit there and pour over drawing women like that? :?
Makes sense

I have no conscious idea about the pedestal, but there is surely a progress, so I will try to monitor my thoughts and actions if I can see anything related...

Btw Kidd I would to tell you please do not fuck with my passions, I don't need you to understand why I draw, but don't fuck with the things I love most in life - I will never give up this just to become a pimp and get women. Except this you are right

One final question.. Can I ever by myself ? With girls.. Look to me I can't

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm 

I knew where gonna get sensitive about this...which is why I debated saying it in the first place.

...and since I put the disclaimer in that I wasn't bashing you and you still chose to take off on me...well, sometimes you gotta give people what they are asking for. 8-)

Look, I AM NOT FUCKING WITH YOUR PASSION. You love to draw...that's awesome. You are good with crafting...even better. But, the fact that you put so much time into drawing these pictures of women, and then brag in your sig about it...I'm just saying you might wanna dig a little deeper into why you do that.

Bottom line: I am NOT putting down your passion...I am merely pointing out a potential chink in your armor that could be holding back your progress...and the fact that you got that damn butthurt about it confirms my suspicions.

Don't take that shit out on me...I'm just the messenger delivering a message that you can't seem to get from yourself. In other words, don't shoot the messenger...SHOOT YOUR FUCKING SELF. :|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 pm 

I didn't mean it that much aggresive as it looks

I don't know what's wrong about saying that I draw my own avatars... So I just directly in my sig say that I draw and I like it.. What's wrong about it ? I honestly have no idea..

I mean sorry dude, I'm not angry or anything

Edit: I mean honestly dude, if you have idea about how drawing women can fuck my success with them tell me, but I can't tell you if I would stop doing it.. I wanna help myself really, but I honestly don't know

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:39 pm 

It's not the actual drawing of it...its everything else surrounding it.

The fact, if everything you have or possibly could draw, your avatars are always women. This tells me that you subconsciously value women immensely. You need to ask yourself why you choose to do this and be HONEST with yourself.

This subconcious 'pedestal value' you place on women is your major fault...and of course youre not going to agree with me because it is SUBCONSCIOUS...HOWEVER!...the fact that you got oh so defensive about it proves that you are also subconciously protective of the value you place on women...value that 95% of them are NOT worthy of.

Until you fix the root of your issues...you will never ever truly trancend and BE. :ugeek:

I'm trying to help you...I've been waiting to bring this up for awhile but I had to wait until you were ready. Maybe you still aren't...

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:45 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It's not the actual drawing of it...its everything else surrounding it.

The fact, if everything you have or possibly could draw, your avatars are always women. This tells me that you subconsciously value women immensely. You need to ask yourself why you choose to do this and be HONEST with yourself.

This subconcious 'pedestal value' you place on women is your major fault...and of course youre not going to agree with me because it is SUBCONSCIOUS...HOWEVER!...the fact that you got oh so defensive about it proves that you are also subconciously protective of the value you place on women...value that 95% of them are NOT worthy of.

Until you fix the root of your issues...you will never ever truly trancend and BE. :ugeek:
Yeah, I basically draw only women, other things are not fun to draw for me.. I have no idea why.

I have no idea either how to get to the root of the problem, since it is subcounscious... I don't know what to do, what do I have to do ?

You know it's actually good I got carried away. If you hadn't pinpoint it I would have never probably notice it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:51 pm 

this remembers me when i did't want to let go the natural grounding and jumped to affirmations, maybe is the same with you fufe, you have this vision about women that makes you happy and that's why you don't want to let it go, it's hard to let go believes becasue sometimes believes are the ones that makes you having a good vibe but at the end it's just a facade.

just my opinion, and i'm ok with kidd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 pm 

Had a feeling that was the case but wasn't gonna be that damn bold. :shock:

Yeah...gotta figure out why that is man...I think that may be the answer you are looking for...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 pm 

I gotta meditate on this stuff.. Funny is that I'm drawing something right now at the moment...

I won't be here for some time.. It will take time to figure out...

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:50 pm 

fufe wrote:
I gotta meditate on this stuff.. Funny is that I'm drawing something right now at the moment...

I won't be here for some time.. It will take time to figure out...

Thanks
you know fufe I will share something with you from my experience:

rant said:
Quote:
you have this vision about women that makes you happy and that's why you don't want to let it go, it's hard to let go believes
I always wanted to beleive that most women are good in nature and had a hard time letting that go until reality blew up in my face over and over again. But then I found Rion and natural grounding and thought that most third world women (esp. Thai women) are all great and perfect, with time I started to realize it was also a bluff for the most part. But then I went to Thailand for a vacation and decided to check it out for myself. Well I already gave a full report about Thailand and the bluff about Thai women being perfect and going gaga only for 'your energy' :lol:

I was depressed for a while because this was something I beleived in for some time but then I pulled myself together and accepted the truth. Now I'm Ok and made peace with everything (or with most of the things, I still got some things I'm working on).

now you said:
Quote:
Yeah, I basically draw only women, other things are not fun to draw for me..
nothing wrong with drawing women but if that's the only thing you draw it does show a subconscious belief that you might still be holding on to a false reality about women (Just a hunch)think about it...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 pm 

I have thought a little and what came to my mind is the question - How can I draw women without unconsciously putting them on pedestal ? I myself have no clue. I have no idea how to do it, if my way is putting them on a pedestal, I have no clue which way won't be putting them on pedestal. I don't think to stop drawing is the answer, because it's in the phase of it wanted to be drawn, not me wanting to draw it - very difficult to explain, I quess nobody here will fully get it, only the experience of it can tell you how it truly is...
About why do I want to draw only women I have still no clue.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:23 pm 

These answers are not going to come to you in 2 hours. :|

Prepare for it to take awhile...and whatever happens, just go with it. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 pm 

@fufe
don't stop drawing...

just think: how do you perceive women?
what is it about women that you love?

- is it the chemical reaction in the brain when a woman is touching you or telling you something good?
- is it the feeling of nurture that you had from your mother?
- is it the 'feminine energy' you crave for?
- is it the fact that while growing up you watched a lot of movies and had some kind of fantasy that women are the source of love and happiness?

think about it for a while and see what is the root of everything...

when I did it it was amazing how many things I have found.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 pm 

Yeah...I never said said stop drawing...just introspect about why you ONLY draw WOMEN...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:59 am 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
I have thought a little and what came to my mind is the question - How can I draw women without unconsciously putting them on pedestal ? I myself have no clue.
One suggestion that popped into my head while walking round a hardware store earlier, before you posed this question, was:

Pick an interesting more mature subject (I am thinking at least 70 or so), female of course, one that conjoures a feeling of respect and depth, one that inspires you to draw her.

Try drawing her, finding her real essence, reach inside yourself and bring her out.

Then pick a younger one, along the lines of what you have been drawing, try and find something within her that you dislike or rubs you up the wrong way and portray that in the image. Look inside her and bring out that thing that is negative in an honest way.

I feel what is needed here is some sense of balance.

I may be wrong, that is my gut reaction.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.