Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: getting eyeballed
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:12 pm 

So lately i've been very indifferent when it comes to meeting women and as a result i've been noticing more choosing signals. Something that i've noticed though is that more guys are starring at me. For example the other day some old fart was looking at me while i was at a restaurant amd would not stop starring at me i was tempted to him what his deal was.

I almost got into a fight Saturday night because some guy pushed me as he was going by me in a night club. I provoked him in no way that I knew of. So I just wondering if anyone has some insight on what in the world is going on. I'd almost think i'm surrounded by haters but its not like i'm even talking to that many women yet. lol

Post subject: Re: getting eyeballed
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 pm 

kickman wrote:
So lately i've been very indifferent when it comes to meeting women and as a result i've been noticing more choosing signals. Something that i've noticed though is that more guys are starring at me. For example the other day some old fart was looking at me while i was at a restaurant amd would not stop starring at me i was tempted to him what his deal was.

I almost got into a fight Saturday night because some guy pushed me as he was going by me in a night club. I provoked him in no way that I knew of. So I just wondering if anyone has some insight on what in the world is going on. I'd almost think i'm surrounded by haters but its not like i'm even talking to that many women yet. lol
The Matrix considers you to be an emerging threat now...and so the Agents are taking notice. :geek:

Time to start working on your cloaking technique. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 pm 

I had a similar situation a while back, and dudes definitely do pick up on this stuff.

Was just walking through a crowded bar, packed because the local college team had their season opener

And this massive dude just shoves me into another group of people, and goes very sarcastically "ooops, soorrry"

I regained my balance, apologized to the group and said "no problem, man". Then as I continue on, he shoves me from behind and again says loudly and sarcasticaly "jeez, I'm so sorry, huhu". I kept walking and ignored.

What was weird, is I did nothing to provoke this guy, I had not been talking to any girls or anything, though I had been catching a few checking me out.

Cloaking FTW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm 

thanks guys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:12 pm 

What is FTW?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:22 pm 

For the win, in the context I was using it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:09 pm 

This happens when you are taking far too much notice of what other people are thinking and doing around you.

There is also a mean streak running through your mentality which the men around you, who are sensitive to general aggression, are sensing and are attempting to exploit.

Real men command (not demand) respect when they walk into a room or anywhere else from both men and women.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 pm 

Scarf wrote:
This happens when you are taking far too much notice of what other people are thinking and doing around you.

There is also a mean streak running through your mentality which the men around you, who are sensitive to general aggression, are sensing and are attempting to exploit.

Real men command (not demand) respect when they walk into a room or anywhere else from both men and women.
I disagree with most of this i've never demanded respect. In fact i'd rather have someone be honest with me then have someone be a ass kisser. If someone chooses not to notice me then that's something with me, them or the enviroment. What I do agree with is I always try to be aware of my surrounds and what those around me are doing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:48 pm 

kickman wrote:

I disagree with most of this i've never demanded respect. In fact i'd rather have someone be honest with me then have someone be a ass kisser. If someone chooses not to notice me then that's something with me, them or the enviroment. What I do agree with is I always try to be aware of my surrounds and what those around me are doing.
From what I've read, you have in your eyes (and vibe) something aggresive and tense - I know that and the response from the matrix has been similar like yours.. Relaxing into my environment helps me
Do you think I'm off with this analogy ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:38 pm 

kickman wrote:
i've never demanded respect.
Who said that you did?

Try observing yourself and your words.
kickman wrote:
I'd almost think i'm surrounded by haters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:35 pm 

fufe wrote:
kickman wrote:

From what I've read, you have in your eyes (and vibe) something aggresive and tense - I know that and the response from the matrix has been similar like yours.. Relaxing into my environment helps me
Do you think I'm off with this analogy ?
Now that I think about it I probably am tense. Thanks for the tip.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:40 pm 

Scarf wrote:
kickman wrote:
i've never demanded respect.
Who said that you did?

Try observing yourself and your words.
kickman wrote:
I'd almost think i'm surrounded by haters
It was implied that I demanded respect by you comment. Now that I look back at what I type it does look like i'm projecting aggression :lol: I guess I am in denial about having a aggressive and tense vibe. Thanks for the advise scarf :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:55 pm 

Matter of fact, Kickman, re-read your initial response to Scarf's assessment...VERY defensive. :geek:

If your defense is loud enough that the offense can read it, then the offense is going to react to it. Cloaking is necessary. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:06 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Matter of fact, Kickman, re-read your initial response to Scarf's assessment...VERY defensive. :geek:

If your defense is loud enough that the offense can read it, then the offense is going to react to it. Cloaking is necessary. :geek:
Fair enough I need to reread that section and get on it.

I just went out a little and I observed how defensive I really do get, damn what a eye opener. Now to work on my cloaking ability :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

kickman wrote:
I just went out a little and I observed how defensive I really do get, damn what a eye opener.
Indeed.

We could read it in your text, so it would be like shouting in real life.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:46 pm 

So I did a search on cloaking and if I understand it correctly its easing the insecurities of others.... How do I do that? I read that Kidd dresses down to cloak so is my front really just about my vibe or some thing :?:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:48 pm 

Damn I must of come off as an ass which I didn't intend. I've been getting alot of value from this forum and all those who have replied to my posts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:09 pm 

kickman wrote:
Damn I must of come off as an ass which I didn't intend. I've been getting alot of value from this forum and all those who have replied to my posts.
That's cool, everybody is used to deal with little resistance here, it's normal since we do not always disccus comfortable things here...

Kidd's vibe is in my opinion too strong to be possibly hid, it just shines through so he just does what he can to cloak (I'm asuming this from his writings, I've yet to see him in person), but I'm interested too what guys have to say about this.. I havn't had the chance yet to have to cloak much, just relaxing myself like I said... Probably my natural ability not to judge people helps

(By the way there should be edit button below your posts, so you can edit what you wrote instead of posting two times in a row... :geek: )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm 

I'll remember to edit next time :lol: Cloaking seems like the same thing as blending in to me. I never thought of not judging as blending in but now that I think about it that probably would change my body language :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 pm 

kickman wrote:
I'll remember to edit next time :lol: Cloaking seems like the same thing as blending in to me. I never thought of not judging as blending in but now that I think about it that probably would change my body language :ugeek:
A diamond has many facets. :ugeek: