Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:51 am 

hey guys,

So I'd like to share something, I met a cute girl about a week ago through a friend. She has feminine attributes, a great vibe, she is smart and good looking. We went out three times already and she shows me a lot of affection and some 'love' (so I thought...).

Well the thing is, I used to beleive in 'true love' as I mentioned on one of the posts which I will refer to later (that is a result of the social matrix I think: Hollywood love movies and disney's movies which we watched when we were kids..)

But in the back of my mind I remember what ManniJa and The Kidd talked about:
Quote:
but can you ever really truly care about someone that's just using you for what you can do for them? (Sexual pleasure, being with you makes her feel that her status has gone up, etc)
Quote:
since you know what's going on behind the scenes you will never be able to truly 'let go' and just be emotional about it...but that's fine because if you are anything at all like me, you've made peace with that already.
the quotes above and how I used to believe in 'true love' are located in this gold thread:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=710

and then there was this older post by ManniJa which also touched this (in a way):
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 4296#p4296

Now I almost fell in love with this girl I'm seeing (I'm very selective now and I don't fall in love very quickly) until I remembered that the last time we went out I told her about my career plans in the future and she said something like:

'oh that's very good. And then we continued talking and she said something like: I would never be with someone who is 'a teacher' for example'.

What's the connection?
teachers in Israel don't make good money...

anyway after she said that it's like The Kidd's image poped up :lol: and I remembered those posts above. I got pissed off and I was angry for the rest of the evening :x I didn't even want to kiss her. She noticed something was wrong and she said:
'what happened? did I say something that upset you'?

[before I'll say how it went I'll just say that this girl does not have a degree or a profession. She works in a store and makes minimum wage or even less than minimum wage. I went out with her and felt something for her because of her attributes I didn't care that she has 'low social status' (as far as a job and money)]

at first I didn't want to say anything but then I said: what the heck I won't keep it inside:

Me: 'you said that you would not date a teacher (because teachers don't make good money) and yet you don't really make a lot of money or have a high paying job yourself'

Her: 'embarrassed :oops: , no I didn't mean it like that, bla bla bla....' (and tried to change the subject)

well we changed the subject and at the end of the evening I took her home and said I will call her.

I drove home angry because: she told me she likes me because I'm fun, smart, good looking and I have a great vibe. But after that 'incident' (when she said she won't date someone who does not make a lot of money) I thought: well, if I had a low paying job then she won't really like me despite of my looks, good vibe, me being smart and etc...

Now I thought to myself: she has no high social status or a high paying job, just because she has a pussy she comes with a demand that her man should be with high social status and money.

Maybe in the 1940's and 1950's it was more 'legit' because women didn't have as many job opportunities as men and most women didn't work after they got married and just stayed home to bring up the kids. But in today's day and age with feminism, women being in the job market and such- when a woman does not do anything to build herself up as far as social status and thinks that just because she has a pussy : her man needs to have money and such is fucked up.

Now it's not about the fact that she had a low paying job, no degree or profession. The thing with her was that she has no motivation to try and have a better career or make more money. She is just lazy and a bit spoiled... :!:

so her assuming that she wants a man who has a great career and stuff while she is lazy and spoiled is fucking ridiculous.

There are probably loads of AFC's out there who would not mind to marry someone like that for her pussy and other attributes. But anway: that experience pissed me off cause I was starting to have some feelings for this girl until she said what she said.

Well it's not like I was not aware of that before (after reading those posts) but sometimes things kind of take you by surprise once they actually happen to you in a specific situation...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 am 

Cool story, Sniper.

But I can't really understand why you got upset about her concious views on men. I mean, women have a picture in their head about what a man should be, many say he has to look good, be successful or whatever but there's a little bitch that they can't do anything against and that can smash that picture in their head immediately: attraction.

So, I think we shouldn't pay any attention to their concious picture of the right man since we know what really is attractive, confidence.

My interpretation of why you got upset about this: You had feelings for her and may even idealised her a bit and then that sentence was like a punch in your face that got you back into "reality".

Thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:20 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
Cool story, Sniper.

But I can't really understand why you got upset about her concious views on men. I mean, women have a picture in their head about what a man should be, many say he has to look good, be successful or whatever but there's a little bitch that they can't do anything against and that can smash that picture in their head immediately: attraction.

So, I think we shouldn't pay any attention to their concious picture of the right man since we know what really is attractive, confidence.
This! I tend to ignore what they say and focus on what they do. She'll change her image to suit me once she gets to know me anyway.
Quote:
My interpretation of why you got upset about this: You had feelings for her and may even idealised her a bit and then that sentence was like a punch in your face that got you back into "reality".

Thanks for sharing!
and this!
This has happened to me, you meet a girl she seems perfect and then she does something which doesn't match up to the perfect image you had of her and you feel disappointed or let down.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:38 pm 

it happened to me with a girl i was attracted to, i wasn't feelinng somthing special just attraction, but she open her eyes wide everytime someone talks about money, and she daydream about it, so i lost interest, even after she tryed to pull me in order to kiss me i was't interested sexualy neither like a friend,the point is that is ok to lose attraction, no need to analize why, if she is not good for you, why do you bother?, another different thing is to be emotionaly attracted like you said sniper maybe you idealize her too much, whatever is the case your choice is allways rigth but let go the feeling of anger no need to carry that on you

maybe my advice is not the best, but i'm tired of being a white knigth, if she says somthing stupid we have to understand her, if she does somthign bad is not like she want it to do it, fuck that shit, we have the rigth to be bitches too

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 am 

thanks guys, I don't know why it made me angry. Maybe I have created an image of her that was not true and then I just got disappointed that's all. Anyway I'm not angry anymore....

I guess it's just reality :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:49 am 

Holy fuck you have a good memory Sniper, I wrote that back in November...lol I can sympathize with how you would have felt, it was an insult to you and also you were dissapointed because you thought this girl was different and yet she spouted the same bullshit as most gold digging bitches. Remember none of them are perfect though, it's just what imperfections you're willing to put up with, it would have pissed me off too to be honest.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:47 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Holy fuck you have a good memory Sniper, I wrote that back in November...lol I can sympathize with how you would have felt, it was an insult to you and also you were dissapointed because you thought this girl was different and yet she spouted the same bullshit as most gold digging bitches. Remember none of them are perfect though, it's just what imperfections you're willing to put up with, it would have pissed me off too to be honest.
well, it's just life. Because so many AFC's made women beleive that they are the prize and the man has to bring much more to the table than them, many women now feel like they are a princess.
But what the heck, we can't change years of women's conditioning made by AFCs- so we might as well not be angry about something we can't change.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 am 

Quote:
This! I tend to ignore what they say and focus on what they do. She'll change her image to suit me once she gets to know me anyway.
Aztec, this is the single greatest thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading from you. I mean seriously...I could have written this myself. Bravo, good sir! :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!