Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:47 pm 

I had an alright time to, I actually wanted to just sleep but my roommate wanted to chill at hard times cafe where there was a bachelor party gong so I said fuck it I'll roll and just like the Sniper I decided to not even be concerned about and just observe my environment.... And like the Kidd I didn't expect to fall into anything but came hella close 8-)

So it started with me just getting off made a little bit of change and decided to use it as spending money for the night....

Anyway me and my roommate went to a good friends place which was his girls my roommate wanted them to go as well and he also had his girl call up one of her friends to bring so he can go on a date with her, while she went to go pick up her friend we went straight to hard times where it was definitely live, A band was playing, girls were dancing people having fun.

I usually just sit on the side lines anyway but this time I'm going to pay attention to people and see what's going on so the girls arrived and its just as what shorty said about her friend she was okay I say about a 6 no ass big titties this was definitely all for the homie I really didn't find her all that attractive nothing was happening at first I only had a couple drinks nothing more laying back....

My roommate being the extrovert he is was just going crazy going all the over the place doing his thing, our friend was noticing that there were a few girls looking at some even came up to even talk to me none that I was attracted to but hey at least what the kidd was saying is really coming to light a girl that knew me from my job came and randomly talked to me about how she recognized me and shit.....

She was in my space to probably closer than I wanted her to be she was opened to telling me all sorts of things i could care less about but I gave her the time of day and was respectful then my friend introduced me to this Asian who was in her 40s that said I was cute she kept talking to me the whole night also talking about things I didn't care about but I was being polite and respectful and just rolled with it. Then next I spotted a co worker who also happened to be there she and a friend who I say were 7 maybe even an 8 I went to talk to her and her buddies and things were cool but we left them to their thing.

The night went on and not much else happened but the girl my homie is supposedly on a date on was also talking to me not sure if she was digging me but then again I wasn't really paying her no mind but she would say something or touch me a little bit. She was even messing with my hat I guess because she saw I got more comfortable and liked it I relaxed more maybe I don't know but when she see me put it back on she took it off my head I probably should have told don't ever do that again because I really didn't like it.

By the end my co worker and her friend came to dance on me and I was like fuck it bump and grind time, I had hands full of ass too it was good times but they had to leave because apparently her boyfriend was there at the bar as well and he didn't like what his girl was doing with me anyway.

But to be honest the way she was at the bar I wouldn't like it either but anyway she wants to hang out again sometime and I was like the best way was to get through to me and the roomie was my co worker and that's the conclusion folks and I literally did nothing!!! :D with these broads that was a good time I had in awhile if you have any questions or need something clarified let me know I'll do my best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:59 pm 

Isn't it wonderful? It's like you're looking at the screen and you finally understand what all of those green characters scrolling down actually REALLY MEAN. :ugeek:

I welcome you to my reality...enjoy your stay. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm 

Natural, glad you understand it's fishing, not hunting.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm 

Great,

Up north, all we have to do is to dodge the old and the hairy women.
That´s all there is to it. You don´t have to know which one is which, just
dodge.

:lol: