Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 pm 

Hey guys,

I wasn't sure if I should share this or not but maybe some people will get some value from it, if not then it might be a good laugh anyway....

So I met this girl about a week ago at a friend's party she seemed pretty cool. So this weekend we went out for coffee and then afterwards she invited me over to her place. she lives with a roommate but she was not there.....

We set in the living room started kissing and stuff (she touched my dick a lot). Then she stopped me and said:

I only give sex to guys after they take me out a few times.

(She was obviously a teaser because she invited me over to her place and we kissed a lot and she touched me to get me 'turned on' before she 'suddently' decided that she only gives sex after a guy takes her out a few times.)

So instead of getting angry or feeling bad I just said to her with a smile:

So, what exactly do you think you are 'giving me'? I'm not doing anything?
If you think you are 'giving me something' then you might as well get a vibrator and you don't need me...

Her: :shock:

Me: said goodbye and left her shocked.

next day I called the friend who had the party asking about this girl. He didn't know her she was a friend of a friend who showed up in his party....

anyway, remember that everytime a girl thinks 'she is giving you something' - it's bullshit.
Girls enjoy sex just as much as guys (or even more), they are not doing you any favours (as the social matrix wants you to think).

And if a girl is a teaser, act like you don't care at all if you have sex with her or not.

This girl never called me afterwards However, I heard that some girls that see a guy who does not care about her 'teasing' will have sex with him.

So this girl never called me back but I know she respects me more, and even if not:
I have respect and appreciation for myself- which is much better than sex with some weird teasing girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:56 am 

Well Sniper... If you really are 100% happy with this story then great, I just think you could have had sex with her and a great time instead of walking away only because she has her own beliefs, that she got from society... Teasing is natural and I myself think that whatever she says shouldn't affect me and I just keep going on, knowing that I am the one who is giving the sex here. I can live with her thinking otherwise.

I mean, I don't see how going to her place to have sex and then leaving after she teases a bit or says something stupid (and women say lots of stupid stuff) helps you in any way. I am not trying to judge you or anything, but it's kinda egoic behaviour, don't you think?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:19 am 

Don't listen to Bonder, Sniper...that was FUCKING AWESOME. :mrgreen:

She was attempting to put a price on her pussy and you weren't buying. In the end, you KNOW that SHE missed out...not YOU. You have really arrived my man!

Bonder, that wasn't teasing...that was NEGOTIATING. I'll bet she thinks twice before she says some stupid shit like THAT again! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 am 

Thanks Kidd,

Bonder: after a woman acts like that I don't feel like having sex with her.
it kinds of 'kills the lust\passion....', if you know what I mean.....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:00 am 

That's awesome Sniper, way to keep your balls man! Fuck them superficial ho's and the pussy power they think they have. I applaud you, most guys would have turned into symps just to get that ass.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 am 

Bonder wrote:
Well Sniper... If you really are 100% happy with this story then great, I just think you could have had sex with her and a great time instead of walking away only because she has her own beliefs, that she got from society... Teasing is natural and I myself think that whatever she says shouldn't affect me and I just keep going on, knowing that I am the one who is giving the sex here. I can live with her thinking otherwise.

I mean, I don't see how going to her place to have sex and then leaving after she teases a bit or says something stupid (and women say lots of stupid stuff) helps you in any way. I am not trying to judge you or anything, but it's kinda egoic behaviour, don't you think?

i don't think you sholud pay for the limited belief of some women, and it's not just a belief of her, clearly she has done this shit before and it works great for her so he tried again with sniper, stop being an the white knigth, we don't have to tolerate shit from women, and it's not an egoic behavior, he have the rigth to get out of there even if she is totally naked, women do this shit even when you have the head of your dick inside

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:00 am 

rant wrote:
Bonder wrote:

i don't think you sholud pay for the limited belief of some women, and it's not just a belief of her, clearly she has done this shit before and it works great for her so he tried again with sniper, stop being an the white knigth, we don't have to tolerate shit from women, and it's not an egoic behavior, he have the rigth to get out of there even if she is totally naked, women do this shit even when you have the head of your dick inside
Rant...this brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful. :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:34 am 

nice rant,

and Bonder: if anything, her behavior was egoic :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 am 

Sniper, you said she never called you after that...I have a feeling this isn't over though, how many guys do you think have done that to her when she tested them like that in the past? Probably none. I have a feeling you'll hear from her within the week...but like you give a fuck lol

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 am 

Yeah Sniper...whether you hear from her ever again or not...trust me, your words are still resonating with her right NOW. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:55 am 

yea ManniJa and The Kidd,

I might hear from her but I don't care if I won't. I don't think about her anymore :)
I bet that whatever happens she will think twice before doing it to the next guy.....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 am 

That was awesome to read! I figuratively could see the scene before my eyes, how her view on men got shattered by your words and action.

Thanks for sharing, loved it!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 am 

Way to condition that bitch dude, I'll keep this in mind for the next one.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 am 

Of course her behaviour was egoic Sniper...

Well if you say that you didn't want to have sex with her after this, then I take my words back ;) .

However... A question for The Kidd - correct me if I'm wrong but most of the women today are like that, so do you advocate not having sex with them? Society has programmed them all to think that they are rewarding men with sex, after all. So the solution is not to get near them? Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:05 pm 

Bonder wrote:
Of course her behaviour was egoic Sniper...

Well if you say that you didn't want to have sex with her after this, then I take my words back ;) .

However... A question for The Kidd - correct me if I'm wrong but most of the women today are like that, so do you advocate not having sex with them? Society has programmed them all to think that they are rewarding men with sex, after all. So the solution is not to get near them? Thanks.
Do I advocate not having sex with a woman who wants you to jump through flaming hoops like a circus animal before she allows you to do HER a favor? :?

Is that a serious question? :|

Oh...and in case there is any doubt of my stance here, my answer to the above question posed to me is a resounding YES.

The solution is to stay far away from those bitches...and stay closer to women that can keep it real. 8-)

However, once you get to an advanced level like myself, you could attempt to front blast or ball steal...but sometimes even those tactics are more trouble than they are worth. Really depends on your read of the woman in question.

I've had many situations like Sniper has described. Once I was literally putting the condom on and she said, 'You know what? I don't think we should do this...'. I just looked at her calm as fuck...emotionless...and shugged and said, 'Ok.', and proceeded to get completely dressed. As I was getting ready to walk her to the door, she stops me and goes, 'I changed mind...I want you.'...so THEN we had sex.

Bottom line: I didn't beg, plead, or bluff. That bitch realized that I TRULY gave a fuck whether we did the deed or not...and when she felt THAT, she submitted. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:46 pm 

Women tell their close friends about everything anyway.

I´ve heard many of the fuck-stories from them.
They don´t really hide their sexual nature, or what
mononucleosis-what-ever they got from a certain guy
during a vacation and blahblah.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:03 pm 

Jared wrote:
Women tell their close friends about everything anyway.

I´ve heard many of the fuck-stories from them.
They don´t really hide their sexual nature, or what
mononucleosis-what-ever they got from a certain guy
during a vacation and blahblah.
Jared, I don't get the point of this post and how it relates to Sniper's story...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:32 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Jared, I don't get the point of this post and how it relates to Sniper's story...
Wrong-icus thread-icus,

It doesn´t make sense to me either, here. I´d go find
the right one, must have been somewhere among the
last 200 posts...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:31 pm 
Site Admin

Bravo Sniper

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.