Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: A week in the life...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 pm 

Cover your eyes, Iulian...I'm about to brag a little bit. 8-)

I have had entirely too much sex this week...4 women in 5 days. I even have the possibilty for a 3some tonight, but not sure if I really wanna go there.

Monday: The only new challenger of the bunch...a voluptuous woman of the Caucasian Persuasion. Her boyfriend had cheated on her once, so she owed him one...and I was the only guy who had enough logic to help her get her payback. It was an excellent experience. She said she had been looking at me lusfully since we first met about almost 2 years ago and felt somewhat bad about it...I said that I knew (can someone say...PATIENCE?) and that I'm used to women looking at me like I'm a piece of steak. She also thanked me profusely after the fact and said that I exceeded any and all expectations. When was the last time a woman thanked YOU for fucking HER...as opposed to making you feel special that she GAVE you some pussy? :roll:

Don't get offended anyone...it's rhetorical. Moving right along...

Tuesday: Me time...gym, videogames, laundry.

Wednesday: Went to visit my son. He took a nap, and my baby mama attacked me. The sex was actually very mechanical and boring, because I no longer have any emotional attachment to her. She would try to kiss me and I wouldn't even kiss her back. So she threw a temper tantrum the next day and I told her we don't have to do it anymore then. Low point of the week...I basically did it just because I could...and THAT is NEVER a good reason to have sex. -_-

Thursday: Long day at work. I get home, and one of my regulars texts me. She says she knows I'm beat from work, but asks if she could come over to suck my weenie and have me inside her for a little bit. She stresses that she won't stay long because she knows I work again in less than 9 hours. So she shows up in 30 mins with high heels and a coat. I ask, 'What you got going on under that coat?'. She replies, 'Nothing...'

She wasn't joking. :mrgreen:

So she services me. I actually didn't last very long because she gets me really excited and I was also very tired. So, I nonchalantly say sorry for the quickie, and she quickly barks at me to NEVER apologize for ANYTHING sexual with her...that it's the experience of being with me that does it for her...when i put my back into it it's just the icing on the cake! So I laugh, say ok fine, and walk her to the door.

I slept like a baby.

Friday: I agree Thursday to see my ex Friday...and Sniper will tell you my ex is no slouch in the looks department (hence why she was once my girl, also for other reasons). She knows I do my thing, but we don't talk about it. She is a very classy lady, and I still have a somewhat soft spot for her. So for her, I lit the candles, put on some music, and made sweet love to the little lady. She's the only woman I deal with that I treat very well (i.e. take out to dinner, Christmas presents, pick her up, etc) because she has proven herself to be truly sincere with her love for me.

So we wrap it up and cuddle for a little while, saying sweet mornings and cracking jokes. I agree to see her next week...she wants to give me something she knitted for me. :D

Tonight: Monday and Thursday are meeting up for drinks tonight...both have carnal knowledge of me but only Thursday knows about everything. It wouldnt take much for me to show up and influence a few things. Will I? Only time will tell. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm 

This little piggy had none this week, but my class mate who I know got the HOTS for me came over to study for some exams. my girl was sitting there watching her watch me. my classmate's titties even popped out of her cloths, and my girl wasn't too pleased about that! she gave me shit for it for about 3 days. all this transpired on Monday . Kidd , that sounded like a hectic week. sounds like fun though! :mrgreen: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:14 pm 

Did the titties like literally pop out? Nipples and all?!? :o

How did THAT happen? Now THAT is a story that I wanna HEAR! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 pm 

yea, Nips and all. :lol:
I was sitting in my lounge chair, googling some recipes. my class mate was sitting 3 ft to my right, my girl was like 5 ft behind me around the dining table. my "CM" got up and came close to where I was sitting and leaned over, I looked around and glimpsed the tits. I turned away because I didn't want to disrespect my female by staring at the other woman. I offered my "CM" a seat , she declined, a few minutes later I heard my Girl Snickering. I looked at my "CM" again, areola, Nips, in full view , and it was as if she didn't know what was happening.
Later in the night my Girl was telling everyone how I had a woman over and how the woman had her Tits smushed up in my face.
Jealousy at it's best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:27 pm 

Haha naw man that wasn't jealousy...she was just in awe of your Alpha. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 pm 

haha, that's being 'grounded' alright :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 pm 

Good shit!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
When was the last time a woman thanked YOU for fucking HER
Wednesday

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
When was the last time a woman thanked YOU for fucking HER
Wednesday
Haha! No surprise there, 'Grinus...no surprise at all. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm 

so will time tell? :twisted:
did you get serious after this set Kidd?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:37 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
so will time tell? :twisted:
did you get serious after this set Kidd?
Naw I didn't firm up with my ex (now current possible baby mama #2) again until that Feburary. Interesting things are happening currently as well...I'll have a full update in about a month or so. 8-)

...and MAAAAAN...talk about digging through the archives! :o :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 pm 

:geek: :arrow: (sage mode) :ugeek:

I actually like to track my growth :D , I laugh at how green I used to be based on some of my posts :lol: changes occur within me daily, and I got the same answer ( changes) based on how you responded to the update post :mrgreen:

it doesn't hurt that I am watching Quantum Leap for the first time ever in my life :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

I sincerely hope that more people spend time going through the archives, there are many gems within.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

Good recommendation peregrinus.
I sometimes spent time clicking "the view new posts" link as If I'm waiting for a magical new post, then I see this priceless archives with so much info to grasp on.

Gotta implement.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 am 

Shit man BRAVO! That's where I want to be someday soon...woman thanking me for screwing them cause I'm just that type of guy! :lol:

Much to learn from you all. Pen, paper, spirit, and mind are out...taking notes :ugeek: