Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Oh how they come back!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 pm 

A couple of weeks ago I made a post about a girl I was seeing who started to act bitchy so I checked her and told her to come back when she loses her little fuck'n attitude. Anyway, she messages me on facebook yesterday saying she went on the worst date ever this week and misses me, wondering when we can hang out again haha This shit is almost too easy when you have the right playbook

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:04 pm 

haha yea man. Once you show them that you don't care about their drama they keep coming back. They want a real man and most of what they find is 'Amorati' dudes :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 pm 

Sniper wrote:
haha yea man. Once you show them that you don't care about their drama they keep coming back. They want a real man and most of what they find is 'Amorati' dudes :lol:
The best is that because of dudes like that we shine. That's why I don't hate the matrix, it helps seperate guys like us Sniper :)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:56 pm 

You guys are welcome. ;) :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:05 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Hahaaaaa yes kind sir, I will be the first to say you've been one of the 2 who have shaped me. Now write a fucking book already! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yes, I will mention you as my master ;)
now get that book already before Zan does another smile and wink DVD :|

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:55 pm 

If I could wink I could probably make smile and wink work...
Once I'm done with all this other stuff I'm doing including getting paid I'll get back in to women and have a post like this!

This bitchy thing, is it something that all women have? Cos if thats so I'm already sick of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:05 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Once I'm done with all this other stuff I'm doing including getting paid I'll get back in to women and have a post like this!

This bitchy thing, is it something that all women have? Cos if thats so I'm already sick of them.
They all do to some extent, even the one you find are really nice, that's one of the harsh truths you will have to accept.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:

don't focus to much on this, nobody is perfect and you can't change people, you have control over yourself, bitchy behavior does't have to affect you, the problem is that we were not been raised to feel proud of being men(sex is bad,men ony think about sex, you have to respect women, women are more sensitive than you,you have to make them feell good, women go first....etc), a generation of men raised by women = a generation of men wanting aproval from women.

feel confortable with everything you are, even the shit other people point like your issues.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:44 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:

EVERY woman will have their bitchy momets, even ones you think are perfect...what it is is a test they're giving you. If you back down you're fucked and she will see you as weak! Stand up to her and say "Bitch there's the door and if you're gonna act like that fuck'n use it" (Doesn't have to be that harsh obviously, depending on the severity of her attitude, just the thought process to have.)

Never back down, she cops an attitude check her, she doesn't like it she can fuck off...but as you can see they will remember your strength when they're gone and always come back. Weather you take them back is up to you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 am 

ManniJa wrote:
If you back down you're fucked and she will see you as weak! Stand up to her and say "Bitch there's the door and if you're gonna act like that fuck'n use it" (Doesn't have to be that harsh obviously, depending on the severity of her attitude, just the thought process to have.)
This reminds me of some guy (I don't remember exacly who it was) that he is married. And he once said: I take care of my family (kinds and wife). I give my wife everything she wants to be happy and I make her feel good. But if she starts to open her mouth and rant I say to her:
'See the door? the door is open. You are replaceable'.

Of coruse he was using it just as an analogy :) it doesn't have to be this harsh and if a woman always rants then don't marry her. But the point is that no women is perfect as ManniJa points out. And esp. Today when women have so much social value it's going to be hard to find a woman that won't test you even once.

But remember there are more women on this planet than men. So there is no point in taking any drama from any women....

And let's remember that us men are also not perfect ;)

The point is one does not need to worship women or think that they are perfect just because they are women (not saying you are ATZ just talking in general here).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:57 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:

EVERY woman will have their bitchy momets, even ones you think are perfect...what it is is a test they're giving you. If you back down you're fucked and she will see you as weak! Stand up to her and say "Bitch there's the door and if you're gonna act like that fuck'n use it" (Doesn't have to be that harsh obviously, depending on the severity of her attitude, just the thought process to have.)

Never back down, she cops an attitude check her, she doesn't like it she can fuck off...but as you can see they will remember your strength when they're gone and always come back. Weather you take them back is up to you.
when I check females like this, they usually TRY to use sex as a Bargaining chip. but my reply is "No! I don't want to fuck you". this usually takes them back down to Earth when they see that their pussy has no POWER over me and then followed by the "I'm sorry for what I did" spiel. Classic! 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:34 am 

Classic indeed. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!