ManniJa wrote:
Uggh fuck, that's gonna haunt me...thanks Sniper :evil:
even beautiful women won't necessarily smell like roses :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:07 am 

Sniper wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
Uggh fuck, that's gonna haunt me...thanks Sniper :evil:
even beautiful women won't necessarily smell like roses :lol:
Man, a couple years ago I slept over at this chicks place, it was early in the morning and we were sleeping with her back to my chest...so her ass was right up against me, and she fucking farted, like right on me. It grossed me out so much that I got up and left. Ever since then it's always disgusted me, I can't even sleep in the same bed as a girl now cause I have the fear it will happen again...lol Fucked up I know, but you try getting shit on.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:14 am 

Haha! My women know that when I fart after sex, the fat lady has sung cause THAT'S when it's officially over! LMAO!

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Haha! My women know that when I fart after sex, the fat lady has sung cause THAT'S when it's officially over! LMAO!
Ironically that technically is nicer then houdini'ng them lol...ya sick fuck

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:31 pm 

:mrgreen:

Oh, it's hilarious...and they are so used to it that if I don't do it then there must be a problem. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 pm 

I know girls with Top Model Looks that has Breath that smells like Hot Garbage!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 pm 

enelkei wrote:
I know girls with Top Model Looks that has Breath that smells like Hot Garbage!
Indeed. :|

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 pm 

This is indeed true when men can get this perfection thing out their heads about females and realize they are as human as you and they make mistakes and etc... the less afraid of them they are going to be I have realized this myself sometime ago especially being distracted trying to get B.S. so I can take a vacation by the end of this year to brazil.

Their are girls that I'm cool with who tell me stories about themselves the thing is I don't really ask them questions about their lives they open right up to me and after getting past the physical attractiveness about a girl and listen and from what kidds posts also say observe their actions you will find out a good bit about the person from just these things alone...

I have a girlfriend who isn't exactly top notch but I like her she is keeper for long term but she does irritate me with her negativity not as much as before but she isn't perfect

There's a girl at my job who is attractive who fully understands how the world works but isn't at all jaded she cool as shit I guess what you guys would define as a unicorn but there are times she will tell me about bullshit I really don't want to hear even nasty things like her not brushing her teeth but that to me is just re confirming that girls are human not goddess's anyway they just move through the world differently from men that's it.

they bleed like we bleed, lie like we lie, cry like we cry, the more human you make them the less you fear about them this is what helps me anyway I'll holla later

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:04 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:

they bleed like we bleed, lie like we lie, cry like we cry
Actually if you think about it, they bleed and cry more often than we do and lie better than most of us can. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:

Actually if you think about it, they bleed and cry more often than we do and lie better than most of us can. :twisted:
ZING! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:

Very true indeed.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 pm 

A guy in my group was talking about how something was taking over 'even women's love of shoes' and the girls in the group were like "hey now wait a minute", you know that one they take when a dude says some factual shit about women and they get offended (or only pretend to because they're supposed to be) and he did exactly what they expected him to do: apologize, so he was half-laughing like "oh that was a bit sexist sorry lol".

Oversensitive bullshit.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:07 pm 

yesterday i was having a good time with my firends and they decide to call a girlfriend, she sat down and suddently they change their habits and try to be funny, the thing is this girls is cute but she is very insecure, so we start talking about sex, she says that she is virgnin because she is a christian an shit, my friends teel her that why do you have boyfirends if you never goona have sex with them unless you are married, and i say yeah becasue most men blame themselves when a girl reject them, but the true is that you are insane, you should call them back and tell them, hey it's not your fault it's mine becasue i have some believes from 2000 years ago :lol: . my friends after she left they say to me that i'm acting like misogynous :| and that i was too rude with her, and i think she is fine with me, she even look at me all the time while they talk shit about sex being natural trying to convince her

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:

Very true indeed.

Okay I definitely must be more selective with my words that is indeed true but not exactly the point I was trying to make, all I was saying is that this is one way of getting over my fear of talking to girls I don't really know but I don't make it a habit to approach every single one either I go more by circumstance and situation and if the moment feels right.

They have a way of moving through the world, we have ours that was the point I was trying to make which I'm pretty sure everyone got so I'm not going to say anything more

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:09 pm 

hey guys, I just remembered this old thread, after reading 'the manipulated man' and 'the great female con' of course we can all agree that there is nothing special about women.

@freespirit I hope you read those books by now :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:36 am 

In the process of reading The Manipulated Man. Very good book with harsh truths, but a very refreshing view that really puts into perspective the girls being perfect angels and men being dogs. It's still a lot to take in, but I'm grateful for the information.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:27 pm 
:evil:

fellas, let's punctuate and check our grammar.

We can take our time editing our posts.

It's fuck-all hard to read this forum sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
:evil:

fellas, let's punctuate and check our grammar.

We can take our time editing our posts.

It's fuck-all hard to read this forum sometimes.
Agreed, that's why I wrote here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =29&t=1076
Quote:
*when you post, please do it properly: put dots and commas where appropriate and separate into paragraphs.
it doesn't take much effort So people who don't do that, I just don't read their posts....