Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:49 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The Store
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:22 am 

Last winter about this time, me and the girl I was seeing went to visit this small town where our families lived. We walked around the downtown area and came across this little run down store called "The treasure chest". When we walked in we tried to hold back our laughter because the woman who owned it was selling old pepsi bottles, troll dolls, old nintendo games, etc and most of the prices were around 25 cents range per item. I couldn't fathom how someone could make enough money owning this place to live or how it stayed open. This store had zero value!

Anyway, today I was visiting the same place and walked through the downtown area again only to see the same store with a re/max sign on the window, the store had gone under...although it didn't take a genious to figure out that it was gonna happen.

It got me thinking about dating. Even if this store would have had someone outside trying to bring people in to by stuff, hounding poeple, trying to convince them (Equivilent to sarging and chasing) not only would it not have worked, it would have actually repelled people. Having no value and chasing people is the perfect combination for zero success.

IF however, this woman could have shut down for a while, totally renovate with marble, fuck'n gold plated bricks, you name it....turned it into a Loius Viotton store that frequintly had models and actors shop there (Your front and clout....Thanks Kidd:)), and let it be known that only certain people could shop there (Qualify girls), there would be lines up and down the fucking boulivard of girls begging for just a chance to walk in the store.

Now there will be some girls who hate Louis Vuitton and everything it represents, but maybe they're artsy and would freak out the same if it was a store that sold rare paintings, meaning you can't get every girl...or rather you don't want every girl because they're not compatible with YOU.

Moral of the story is get your front and clout together and the women will come to you, you won't have time to chase because you'll be too busy being chased. Shit, all this has already been said a bunch of times on here but when I saw this store again, the front and clout factor, letting girls chase you and qualifying them just jumped in my head because it's so simular...it was a great metaphor. This is basicaly my change which is why I posted it here.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: The Store
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 am 

I woulda been ALL over those Nintendo games... :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:02 am 

Haha she did have some oldies like Zelda and contra, she didn't sell nintendos though :/ Fuck I bought a pepsi bottle from her because I felt so bad lol

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:09 am 

that's a great analogy man ;)