Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:38 pm 

Tina – Woman that doesn’t respect men
Crista – Female pregnant with second kid
Reva – Goofy fat chick, but unimportant
Erica – Combative Chick
(Tina, Crista, and Erica each have a guy.)
Tony – Gay Simp (I know this is an oxymoron, but he is.)

Alright, I know that we often talk about space, so I wanted to share a recent story of mine dealing with space. This story stems from a few weeks ago. A few weeks ago I was in the breakroom along with Tina. She was sitting at a table with seasonings on the table while I was sitting at another table undoing the wrapping on my sandwich. I asked her could I borrow her seasonings to season my sandwich, and she told me that those seasonings were not hers and were just sitting there. I picked up the seasonings and seasoned my sandwich and commenced to eating my sandwich. Afterwards—as I was getting ready to leave—I noticed Tina’s capris. I notice her capris because--at the time--we were experiencing cold weather. Due to this—I inquired do her legs get cold. She said, “Huh,” so I repeated myself. She responded by saying “what kind of question is that.” I responded, “It is a very good question, considering that it is cold outside.” She responded, “To you.” I responded, “Well, apparently so since I am bundled up.” She responded, “It’s not cold.” I responded, “Well, apparently not to you since you’re wearing capris.” She responded, “It’s not that cold.” I responded, “Well, if you say so.” I left afterward.
I made mental notes of this conversation. I noted that she got an attitude because she thought that I was attempting to make a pass at her. She thought that it was a weak attempt—had it been an attempt. Another thing that I decided--based off of this interaction--was that from henceforth I would give her all of the space in the world; I would not talk to her or even look at her so that there would be no confusion.
Now, fast-forward days from this incident. I noticed her walking towards me--so I decided to make sure that I did not look at her or speak. However, my sixth sense let me know that she was looking at me and our eyes met. I looked away--because I did not want her to get mixed signals. Now--she probably assumed that I was just shy--because that is what shy people do.
Now, fast-forward beyond this incident. I noticed that she looks at me with the “eye”, but I pay it no mind. Furthermore, I noticed that her friend Erica is now starting to look at me too.
Now, fast-forward a few days beyond this incident. Seats at my job have been rearranged so that I am now closer to the aforementioned people. My name begins being brought up often by Tina in professional conversations that she has with her friends.
Now, fast-forward a few days beyond this point. Now—we’re sitting in the same area—they moved to the area that I was now sitting at--and one day I and Erica’s eyes lock. She looks at me for about three seconds before she looks away. I didn’t feel the need to look away from her because I never sent her any mixed signals. Now--during this time, their friend Reva also began checking me out as well. This may be because one day I observed her face; I observed her face because she wore makeup and when she wears makeup she wears a lot of it. Another day I observed her nose because she had a new nose ring in. She took it out the following day.
Now, fast-forward to today. I came into work, and their pregnant friend Crista was looking at me. They had a conversation—led by Tony because he’s a gossiper--that centered on me. I could not hear the conversation but was able to make out my name. I did not sit as close to their area today because my seat was taken. However, I continuously heard my name being mentioned by Tina and Erica—and this time, the conversations were not professionally based. Also--while they were conversing about me--my sixth sense noticed that Tina was once again staring at me. This caused me to look at Tina; as I was looking at Tina--I saw that she was looking at me as though she was in a trance. From here, our eyes met, and she began staring at me like a deer in headlights. Our eyes remained locked for about three seconds before she looked away. This time, I did not look away first because my actions had shown that I had no interest.
Now, this chick, Tina, suddenly becoming attracted to me mostly stems from me given her space--and from me standing on the question that I asked her about her legs being cold.

Summation.

I have no interest in any of the women I listed in the story—although Tina and Erica are attractive, Crista would be too if she wasn’t pregnant; this was just an interesting development that I decided to share.

Further details on characters in this story explaining why I listed them with their traits.These notes stem further back than the story.
I realized that Tina does not respect men from the conversations I’ve overheard her have with her friends in regards to how she talks to and treats her boyfriend.
I once attempted to converse with Crista, but gave up because I realized she wasn’t interested. I, later on, found out that she has a kid and is pregnant with a second child by the same man.
I conversed once with Erica and all she wanted to do--when we talked--was argue about anything for the sake of arguing. Later on, I overheard her tell her friends that she enjoys arguing.
Reva is a cool enough chick, but she’s fat.
The reason I listed Tony as a gossiper is because I work with him on Tuesdays, and all he does is gossip. Furthermore--despite being gay--his ideas about how men should treat women involve men pandering.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:06 pm 

I'd like to highlight the enjoying the arguing part.

I noticed, that when talking about some things that I don't like that I actually enjoy to loathe like that.

Noticed in yourself,if you enjoy something that you woud on first guess say you don't and it wouldn't normally come to you mind.