Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:10 am 

hey you mean to tell me I bought a tuxedo for nothing (now that your wedding is off)?
:lol:

Ok now seriously,
you got some experience and like Kidd said:
'no child support, no kids, no alimony' to worry about.

so enjoy your freedom and take the lessons you learned,

I'm sure you will choose the next girl more wisely.... ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:31 am 

Quote:
I'm sure you will screen the next girl that chooses you more wisely....
Fix'd :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:46 pm 

Oh you bet the next one will be screened thoroughly, it'll be a trial of fire, gladiator style arena with spiked pitfalls and dragons. :twisted:

We'll see how bad they want it really, until then I'm satisfied being alone and friends with benefits situations, I'm not looking to get into a relationship for a long time though, I'm doing me.

I kinda feel sorry for the unfortunate soul that will be trapped into family life with this bitch, since she has her mother's craziness she's likely follow in her footsteps ie letting herself go and quitting work before 30 to find a nice workhorse.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:02 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You will soon discover that the best pussy (sex) is usually attached to the craziest ones :lol:
AND the older ones ?!

For the same reasons ?!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:15 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
You will soon discover that the best pussy (sex) is usually attached to the craziest ones :lol:
AND the older ones ?!

For the same reasons ?!
I'd say the eventual realization that time is not on your side would be enough to make someone slightly unhinged...wouldn't you agree? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:34 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Now, I had some shitty feelings when I initially broke up with her, that was the old programming, it came back at about 10% this morning and my new mindset was quick to correct it, I should not feel sad that she turned out to be nuts, which I should have sussed out in the beginning. We developed a strong friendship and were together for 2 years, that's a long time and I had feelings for her but now that shit is gone, she still does not understand who I am really.
I know this is directed at Kidd but I'd like to take a stab at it.

You were attracted to that person, and got in a relationship with them, because they gave you value. When the relationship is over, you have lost that value. It is a process of grief because you lost something in your life that you valued. When you "have' that person's value, you feel love because you are the recipient of it. When you don't "have" it, you feel sad because you lost it.

From an evolutionary perspective: it conditions you not to end mating relationships. Just like when you touch a hot stove, and your body's pain response teaches you not to touch hot stoves in the future. The pain of sadness that you feel teaches you to continue mating relationships in the future.

Learning not to touch hot things will protect you from harm, which in the end, will make you more likely to survive and reproduce. Not ending a mating relationship will also make you more likely to reproduce, obviously, because you and your mate will stay together to raise offspring.
---
TheKidd!! wrote:
You will soon discover that the best pussy (sex) is usually attached to the craziest ones
---
Alchemist wrote:
I kinda feel sorry for the unfortunate soul that will be trapped into family life with this bitch, since she has her mother's craziness she's likely follow in her footsteps ie letting herself go and quitting work before 30 to find a nice workhorse.
I have a similar feeling and I'm letting it go. I'm seeing it as nature, that's the way things are. A lion eats a baby zebra, that's life. A manipulative girl is going to tie down a weak minded individual. It's part of life.

My question is if the weaker person is asking to be enslaved; are they seeking it out? I think I know the answer already, but I'm still digesting it.