Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Reaching critical mass
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 pm 

Last night was pretty good.

A couple situations popped up that I played well, and I got to pass on some knowledge to one of the solid guys in my social circle that I don't chill with very often. He picked it all up really quick and I was lucky enough to have this really cute girl roll up and make me look like a pimp shortly after so he got to see it was legit. Haven't showed him the forum yet, but probably will in time. Anyways..

We go to the bar and a ton of people we know are there spent a good chunk of time just chilling/being really loud. He wanted to do a lap, so we went around and I was pointing out body language.

And then I was like it's easier if we pick a high traffic area because then more girls walk by and you can just chill and let them come to you. So we pick a seat by the dance floor but face to the side and continue the conversation without giving the dance floor any attention. Pretty much right on cue half a dozen girls are hanging around the table, doing the body language I just pointed out. It was awesome. I explained most of the key points that are here on the forum. And yeah, it was kinda retarded how many were choosing lol.

I went back to chill with my other friends and they`re talking to this other girl I walk up and don`t introduce myself to the new girl or anything but I`m standing there with both my hands on the table her friend rolls up like 10 seconds after I get there. And bumps my hand ``accidently`` like 3 times in a 30 second span. So I was like yep. I got it. And then my friend introduces her to me, that went well.

They all wanted to go to the dance floor but we only got like half way and then she stopped

Her: I don`t know anything about you
Me: I don`t know anything about you. Tell me about you.
Her:says stuff

I ended up wandering off and doing my own thing. About 20 minutes later my friend comes back and is like yeah that girl likes you (no way) :lol: .

So I go back, she lights up she is also hanging with another guy. Coincidence :?: ...I think not :geek: but it doesn`t have any effect on me.

Her; Do you have a gf
Me: No
Her; Are you lying to me
Me: Would this face lie ;)
Her: Seriously
Me: Uh no legit.
Her: Good :)

Then the number thing came up. It was kinda early but she was making sure she would have a way to contact me if we got seperated.

Her: What`s your number
Me: Let me give you mine
Her; Holds out hand for my phone.
Me; (very well you win this round) I text her my name

Then I disappear again,

Her(text): where are you :?:

Didn`t respond. Ran into some more people.

We ended up outside after last call, she said she was cold and was huddling against me. So I gave her my sweater, but pulled down the hood over her eyes. She grabbed my hand to take me to find her friends. We ended up walking back to her friends car. On the way she was talking about how it`s her sweater now and she is keeping it and will never talk to me again.

Me: Oh your giving back my sweater :x (lol)
Her: Nuh uh.
Me: Oh yes, let me tell you how this is gonna go. Your gonna call me and be like Morpheus! Can we hang out :?: and I`m gonna be like got my sweater. If the answer is no you cannot hang out with me.
Her: Your so mean.
Me: Too bad (small fuck up shoulda flipped it on her but oh well)

She starts walking on the other side of the side walk.

Me: Really :?: This isn`t gonna last long
Her: Yeah
Then 10 seconds later comes dangerously close to hanging off my arm which I point out to be a smartass :lol: she corrects herself disgruntled.
She ends up getting in her friends car and leaves

About 20 minutes later

Her: At Macdonalds
Me: At my friends, bring my sweater or you cannot come
Her: lol I`m keeping your sweater
Me: See you later than
Her: See you :)

So yeah really good night. Played everything well and got to pass on some info, which honestly seeing the lightbulbs go on in peoples heads is awesome. I have a feeling Ill be getting it back. Or Im gonna be pissed :x . I like that sweater.

The way things ended off I left everything on her. I have a feeling shell wait a bit because she feels she has the ball right now. But she doesnt. And I will win..in the end. 8-)

Thanks Kidd!! that last post here was honestly the missing piece. So yeah thanks man 8-)

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 2&start=20

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 pm 

Quote:
Her: I don`t know anything about you
Me: I don`t know anything about you. Tell me about you.
Her:says stuff
:lol:

I love nights like that...when everything is just clicking. Next time keep your sweater...she wasn't your girl or your mom. Bitches have to earn that kind of treatment. Other than that, good shit. 8-)

Oh, and you're welcome, hard head! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:39 pm 
Yes i agree with Kidd. Instead of giving her your sweater, when she was cuddling against you outside, you definately could have just made out with her. But still, it was so easy right? Good things

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:45 pm 

Mikey swag wrote:
Yes i agree with Kidd. Instead of giving her your sweater, when she was cuddling against you outside, you definately could have just made out with her. But still, it was so easy right? Good things
Nah...no need to invade space so soon with the public make out. That shit is overrated. I have a strict PDA policy (Public Display of Affection)... only with women I am in a relationship with (doesn't have to be exclusive...but definitely established).

Play your cards right...let the sexual tension build correctly and if you make sure the first time you kiss her is in privacy, there's a very high probability she will fuck you in that same episode. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:51 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Mikey swag wrote:
Nah...no need to invade space so soon with the public make out. That shit is overrated. I have a strict PDA policy (Public Display of Affection)... only with women I am in a relationship with (doesn't have to be exclusive...but definitely established).

Play your cards right...let the sexual tension build correctly and if you make sure the first time you kiss her is in privacy, there's a very high probability she will fuck you in that same episode. :geek:
That was the game plan 8-) .

She was going for the make out...so hard :mrgreen: ...but I wouldnt give it to her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:55 pm 

Quote:
She was going for the make out...so hard :mrgreen: ...but I wouldnt give it to her.
:o :shock:

THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT! :twisted:

[ img ]

...I think you may have finally...REALLY...arrived...it only gets better from here. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:03 pm 

Oh yes 8-)

I got her hook, line and sinker. I know. She knows. I checkmated her from the moment she started touching my hand. She must have been scoping me for quite some time, to be that bold.

Shes probably wracking her brain right now figuring out her next move. Me :?: Im collecting treasure and other shiny things on the new Borderlands.

Bullets :?: No big deal. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:07 pm 
Haha true true

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:20 pm 

I begrudgingly come back from a nice ego meltdown to find this post. Simply beautiful !!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:43 pm 

StephenP wrote:
I begrudgingly come back from a nice ego meltdown to find this post. Simply beautiful !!
Please start a new thread and elaborate on this 'ego meltdown'...if you don't mind. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 pm 

This is epic (I didn't see it either :( ) awesome Morph!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:38 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
This is epic (I didn't see it either :( ) awesome Morph!
Thanks man, 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:38 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
StephenP wrote:
Please start a new thread and elaborate on this 'ego meltdown'...if you don't mind. :geek:
Not sure what happened to my response, no matter it went something like:

Funny joke, big project deadline tomorrow, will do this weekend.