Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: oh how they whine
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:21 pm 

We have talked about this before but still, this week a few girls I talked to at the Uni.
talked to me and tried to get my sympathy. They are in their late 20's or early 30's and they say that they want to settle down but can't find the kind of man that they really want.

L!ttleMonster you probably seen this too...

Women who are very picky in their 20's: looking for Mr. perfect. Not giving chances to good guys or screening loads of good guys.

Then one day they wake up when they are in their late 20's or 30's and suddently notice that the demand for them is not so great anymore or in other words: their 'stocks' are now worth much much less.

Then they cry for being so picky in their 20's and they try to get sympathy.

I tell them: If you were not so picky in your 20's looking for Mr. perfect and screening potential good guys, you would not be in this situation now. So don't expect me to feel sympathy for you because you didn't take responsibility in your life.

They could still get a man in their late 20's or 30's but usually not the kind of man they could have had if they were smarter in their 20's....

The Alpha males usually date younger women or they are already married to good and smarter girls.

Post subject: Re: oh how they whine
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 pm 

In before Kidd :) Maurqee value theory in effect!

Also, there was an article I read recently that basically says that if a person has too many options they likely won't pick any of them....which is why enviromental factors is so important as well, these girls might have just had a ton of symps chas'n em and when you have limitless options it's hard to pick just one. I know it happened to me when I started to get a lot of female attention.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:44 am 

Yup...Marquee Value strikes again! :lol:

Sniper, did you even realize that you basically just reworded my Marquee Value Theory? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:01 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yup...Marquee Value strikes again! :lol:

Sniper, did you even realize that you basically just reworded my Marquee Value Theory? ;)
yes I did, I just love it man ;) . It's great to read it but it's even better to see it in action 8-)
I wish I knew it while I was in my 20's...

Now when everything changes I get to be the cold bitch 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:57 pm 

My how the tables have turned :) eh sniper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 am 
I'm not so sure about this logic, actually.

Girls are looking for "mr right" because they've grown up with Disney movies depicting Prince Charming sweeping and rescuing girls from left and right, danger or no danger. She's expecting roses, lovely hair, long dresses, twirls in parks, carriages, and a glittering ring. Now, true, a lot of girls, especially college age, are mostly totally game for no strings attached situations - it seems. I think a lot of girls sleep with men in hopes that they can suddenly make him feel like she's the one, and he won't want to sleep around or party anymore. This results in a lot of hpes built up, expectations lost, and ths a lot of hurt, and believe prince charming doesn't exist, no guy will fall on his knees for her.

This is why, as she gets older and has more experiences like this, she loses hope, and drops her standards, suddenly feeling all guys must be like that, and settling for the next best one, or the guy who has felt burnt out too.

Now, I'm lucky in the sense that I'm young, just graduated from college, yet have met the love of my life there in my junior year. He was a major manwhore, I've accepted it, and told me upfront this would be a fling, maybe once a month, who knows. Turns out, he fell head over heels and I wound up being that girl that stopped his behaviour and change him around. He's already talking about kids and marraige and I haven't even thought about an engagement anytime soon >< I've always put careers and personal achievements before men; i wasn't expecting this at all, mostly because I have been let down by men time and time again.

Unless I'm wrong about this, I feel it's probably men who compromise themselves more in the end - having high expectations for women, but not exactly looking for the one early on, until he realizes he may be "running out of time" and then gets into panic mode and perhaps then compromises himself or his standards. Either way, I think there's more than one angle to look at this matter.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 am 

L!ttleMonster wrote:
I'm not so sure about this logic, actually.

Girls are looking for "mr right" because they've grown up with Disney movies depicting Prince Charming sweeping and rescuing girls from left and right, danger or no danger. She's expecting roses, lovely hair, long dresses, twirls in parks, carriages, and a glittering ring. Now, true, a lot of girls, especially college age, are mostly totally game for no strings attached situations - it seems. I think a lot of girls sleep with men in hopes that they can suddenly make him feel like she's the one, and he won't want to sleep around or party anymore. This results in a lot of hpes built up, expectations lost, and ths a lot of hurt, and believe prince charming doesn't exist, no guy will fall on his knees for her.

This is why, as she gets older and has more experiences like this, she loses hope, and drops her standards, suddenly feeling all guys must be like that, and settling for the next best one, or the guy who has felt burnt out too.

Now, I'm lucky in the sense that I'm young, just graduated from college, yet have met the love of my life there in my junior year. He was a major manwhore, I've accepted it, and told me upfront this would be a fling, maybe once a month, who knows. Turns out, he fell head over heels and I wound up being that girl that stopped his behaviour and change him around. He's already talking about kids and marraige and I haven't even thought about an engagement anytime soon >< I've always put careers and personal achievements before men; i wasn't expecting this at all, mostly because I have been let down by men time and time again.

Unless I'm wrong about this, I feel it's probably men who compromise themselves more in the end - having high expectations for women, but not exactly looking for the one early on, until he realizes he may be "running out of time" and then gets into panic mode and perhaps then compromises himself or his standards. Either way, I think there's more than one angle to look at this matter.
hey LM,

I see your point and I have heard about this Prince Charming thing and the Disney movies. But you know there are so many guys out there who treat women like a princess, buy them flowers, take them out to twirls in parks and etc...
and in the end women either use these guys or leave them for bad boys\jerks.

And let's face it: most girls today don't act like the sweet princess. You probably know that a lot of women are ugly in nature (unlike the good and sweet princess in the movies). There are a lot of good men who treat women well but after they get manipulated or burned by them become manwhore\playboys.

As the saying goes: it takes two to tango... If most women were good in nature and treat men well (like the princess in the movie) then most men would treat them good and be serious with them.

Edit: LM you wrote:
Quote:
yet have met the love of my life there in my junior year. He was a major manwhore, I've accepted it, and told me upfront this would be a fling, maybe once a month, who knows.
is this your idea of 'Prince Charming' you saw in the movies? :|
I think that says it all....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 pm 

Of course you're not sure about it, LM...you're a woman. ;)

Trust me LM...once you get a couple of decades older, you'll begin to appreciate this logic (well, maybe not so much appreciate it as much as understand it)...if not in your life personally, then pay attention to your peers who thought they were gonna be pretty young things forever.

So many of my exs have got up with me on Facebook, trying to chat me up...they are all mid-late 30's and past their prime...out of shape, kids, failed marriages, debt up to their eyeballs...like I want any part of that? :roll: :lol:

The woman in my life that treats me the best right now is a 21 year old nursing student...no kids, no debt, goes to the gym...a STUNNER. I turn 38 next month...trust me, my Marquee Value Theory is the TRUTH.

You should read it sometime...it's in my section. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:53 pm 

oh and another thing LM, when girls were screening me in my 20's they didn't feel much
sympathy for me or for other men. I also watched some Disney movies when I was young and didn't screen good girls because of that, I was smart enough to differentiate movies from reality and knew there is no such thing as a perfect girl...

Today women have equal rights and can think for themselves. And I'm supposed to feel sympathy for them for screening good guys because they saw Disney movies?

ah, I don't think so :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:18 pm 
Site Admin

What goes around comes around

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 pm 

L!ttleMonster wrote:
He was a major manwhore, I've accepted it, and told me upfront this would be a fling, maybe once a month, who knows. Turns out, he fell head over heels and I wound up being that girl that stopped his behaviour and change him around.
Really? :|

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:57 am 

Hmmm...I'd like to address one more excerpt:
Quote:
How are men running out of time? We don't have a biological clock and we don't get old, we get 'distinguished'. Women are the ones who get 'old' and become 'cougars' and what not. There is no panic mode for us...if anything, we might hit a 'manic mode'...so many women and so little time by the time they decide we are worth chasing. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:33 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
How are men running out of time? We don't have a biological clock and we don't get old, we get 'distinguished'. Women are the ones who get 'old' and become 'cougars' and what not. There is no panic mode for us...if anything, we might hit a 'manic mode'...so many women and so little time by the time they decide we are worth chasing. ;)

sometimes i feel sorry for them, but then i remember there are alot of symps doing that job

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:37 am 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

sometimes i feel sorry for them, but then i remember there are alot of symps doing that job
Nice one, rant. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:55 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I'm in No hurry :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:00 am 

@rant

don't feel sorry for them. Most women don't feel sorry/sympathy for men or what men have to go through...
Feel sorry\sympathy only for the women that deserve your sympathy (women that you personaly know that are good in nature and had bad luck or something)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:38 pm 

This is an awesome thread!

ManniJa said:
Quote:
In before Kidd Maurqee value theory in effect!

Also, there was an article I read recently that basically says that if a person has too many options they likely won't pick any of them
The older I get the more options I'm finding I have which in turn always causes me to think of all the beautiful women I'm missing out of. At this rate, I might settle down when I'm pushing 60, but who knows.

Marquee Value Theory rocks

And Rant, that WAS a good one:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 pm 

and I'll remind that most women don't feel sympathy for men while they are in their 20's playing games and screening good man for no reason. So why should we care?

This is the only exception as I wrote:
Quote:
Feel sorry\sympathy only for the women that deserve it (women that you personaly know that are good in nature and had bad luck or something)
reminds me of something: I had a lady friend who had a serious boyfriend who proposed to her when she was 25. She didn't want to get married because she thought she might find something better. Today she is 31, single, can't find an alpha male so she settled with an AFC that she doesn't really love.

she is always saying how stupid she was for not marrying her boyfriend when she was 25...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 am 

By 40 women have the face that they
deserve ---> LifeStyle marks(?). Same
with us men.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:52 pm 

This is why slim never came back on here, man this is classic LM probably felt like she got ganged up on here. From what I can tell in this post she was definitely not ready for this. She probably thinks we are all misogynists on this mofo, man Kidd!! I'm sure she felt the cut of your words real deep.

[ img ]

Ooh ooh ooh we should treasure chest this, this is a perfect example of how women can't swallow the red pill and truly do live in some fantasy paradise IMO. :mrgreen: