Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 pm 

So one of the things, that I let go (sometimes). Is when they'll take like 3 days to text you back when everyone has their phone on them all the time. Me taking 6 days just makes them take longer and if I text back with no mention of it, they lose interest.

Soo Im trying this. I sent her a text, then no response for 4 days (I forgot about it). So I just added in the beginning "Wow, late reply lol." and then continued with the conversation/cherry picking. What I'm trying to do is say. I see what your doing and it doesn't have any effect on me so drop it.

We'll see how it goes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 pm 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
So one of the things, that I let go (sometimes). Is when they'll take like *3 days to text you back when everyone has their phone on them all the time*. Me taking 6 days just makes them take longer and if I text back with no mention of it, they lose interest.

Soo Im trying this. I sent her a text, then no response for 4 days (I forgot about it). So I just added in the beginning "Wow, late reply lol." and then continued with the conversation/cherry picking. What I'm trying to do is say. I see what your doing and it doesn't have any effect on me so drop it.

We'll see how it goes.
IT has an effect on you.
I tried to (sometimes) to let go, and never work, and like... NEVER. :lol:
Yoda said that: "There is no ___ just ____"

*Oh that immediate reward/response program that has been inserted in the minds of people due to the pathological dependance of the mobile technology, it really decreases the fun, and the guessing game (for the ladys). :|

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:29 pm 

Well yeah, but I can work with it.

As long as no one else (irl) can see it I'm happy. I'll let it be.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:47 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Well yeah, but I can work with it.

As long as no one else (irl) can see it I'm happy. I'll let it be.
So she's a mannequin then? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 am 

Not funny right now

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:12 am 

Quote:
So one of the things, that I let go (sometimes). Is when they'll take like 3 days to text you back when everyone has their phone on them all the time. Me taking 6 days just makes them take longer and if I text back with no mention of it, they lose interest.
I just experienced this which lead me to deep examination (maybe I can post a rundown on the situation)

My take: Either you betrayed something taught here, subtly or overtly. OR she got what she needed out of you and no longer has use for you.

If it's the former, examine the dynamics closely and learn from it. If it's the latter, let it be and 1) you will never hear from her again or 2) she will realize you are a MAN who doesn't pursue and contact you at as soon as she realizes this.

Basically, let it go, there are more fish to fry who will be blowing up your phone and you'll be the one giving it 3 days to respond in this world dependent upon instant mobile technology.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:20 am 

What do you mean betrayed something? Like revealed the way I think no definitely not.

No idea. I'll probably keep her as a friend on Facebook because it will make waves otherwise, but I have no intention of talking to her again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:12 am 

Quote:
What do you mean betrayed something?
I mean straying from the fundamental principles taught here. Not staying 'pimp tight' if you will.

For you, I can't answer if this is the case in this specific situation.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 am 

No definitely not.

She texted me saying "sorry her data was at 75% and she didn't want to go over which is why she waited until she was on wifi"
But that doesn't explain the 4 day period in between the other texts..so imma let it go I dont have time for those games 8-)

Perhaps work on the patience reserves

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 am 

Based on recent activity in my situation, :twisted:
Quote:
"sorry her data was at 75% and she didn't want to go over which is why she waited until she was on wifi"
But that doesn't explain the 4 day period in between the other texts..so imma let it go I dont have time for those games
Unconscious testing perchance ;)

Patience is wise I would say

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:55 am 

Unconscious?

That'd make me laugh..time is on my side. I run into her from time to time and she was already asking my friend about me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 pm 

I just meant that her waiting so long to respond, and then the excuse that she was at 75% data usuage (I mean c’mon, how much data does a text message use up) could be her trying to flip the tables back to her favor and get you pursuing again by texting her. Whether this was a subconscious or conscious attempt.

Could be wrong for your situation as there are not a lot of details, but I just had a very similar experience where the girl took 2 or 3 days to respond to one of my texts, then the next one she didn’t ever respond to. I held out for over a week, then last night she just texted “hey, where you been? What are you up to this weekend?”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm 

Less is always more...space IS THE PLACE. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:02 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Unconscious?

That'd make me laugh..time is on my side. I run into her from time to time and she was already asking my friend about me
what did your friend reveal about you?
what did you reveal about you?
bitches play the game too. she is probably testing as Stephen P mentioned.
Quote:
I sent her a text, then no response for 4 days (I forgot about it). So I just added in the beginning "Wow, late reply lol." and then continued with the conversation/cherry picking. What I'm trying to do is say. I see what your doing and it doesn't have any effect on me so drop it.
(it's like :
[ img ]
[ img ]:

if it doesn't affect you then don't mention it. I think it actually affects you.
1. you mentioned it. :geek: (she probably doesn't know how it affects you , but it does), if she wants to play it that way let her. the longer she takes, the pimp tighter you will be, also within that time you may attract some more women. you were being impatient.

2.you are cutting her lose because she isn't giving in to you when you want her to. as the Wize Men say: SPACE. just let her be, (see the starred sentence Dali gave.) you were being impatient.
let her take a hundred years if she wants to. she is missing out, not you. when she gets hip it may be too late for her ;)

Last edited by Sai on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:27 pm 

His middle name is Impatient. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:42 pm 

I don't know what he said. I knew she was interested but never said anything to him or anyone so yeah even after he told me I just acknowledged it. So she knows nothing.

Her last message was just asking to be cherry picked and yeah what a terrible excuse on her part.

What cartoon is that?
The Kidd!! wrote:
His middle name is Impatient. :lol:
And I don't even have anything to say to this :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:03 pm 

the illustrations are from the Naruto MANGA (not cartoon :lol: ) and the animated adaption is referred to as ANIME ( well, you guys are indifferent, so it's not like all this explanation is necessary anyway :roll: :lol: )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

StephenP wrote:
let it go

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:35 am 

I don´t play the texting game at all. Infact, first
chance I´ll drop her number. (it´s a boomerang,
I´ll drop it many times. Stop texting. Boring.)

Women invite one on one and if not, then nuthin.
Women ASk what I do on weekends and whatever.
That´s their conversation opener now. Hehe.

Women talk. Let ´em.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:16 pm 

"wow late reply" = I'm keeping track. When things have no effect on you, by definition you don't bring them up.
do you think SHE is strategizing her reply length and what to say because she wants you? Who is chasing who here.