Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:32 pm 

:lol: I've been trying to find a balance between chasing and having the woman do the work. So I got off my shift at 6 a.m. yesterday and I had about eight hours to kill because I was waiting for my paycheck. So I decided to go to the beach and excersize some. About a few hours after I showed up I noticed a cute woman noticing me. I talked to her some about the sights and how the water was at a good temperature. Then she said she was going in and invited me ;) Afterwards we both went back to our spots and didn't talk for a few minutes. I decided to move my towel beside her because we had already talked and that seemed like the natural thing to do. We talked about a few more minutes and I offered my number she put it in her phone. She called me and asked if I was going to put her in my contacts. :lol:

Last night when I went out to the club and had a interesting experiance occur. I was dancing and a group of two women and two men were in my area. I noticed that the two guys were dancing close to me and bumping me. One of the guys was practically dancing on top of me. Meanwhile one of the women was looking at me over and over again like I was a piece of steak and bumping into me. :lol: I was confused because she was dancing with one of the guys she was with as well. I noticed her talking wispering to her friends and they looked at me. I'm kicking myself now because this situation has never occurred to me before and I realise I should have stepped up to her and said something.

I've just been trying to think of what the best thing to do when someone is trying to crowd you out of a group when you observe a woman practially throwing choosing signals at you. Now that i've had time to think about it the best thing for me to do whould have been to talk to the woman and be friendly to her friends. That way if her friends act like jackasses and i'm calm it doesn't say anything about me but alot about them. Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:30 pm 

Yeah...unless you enjoy getting punched repeatedly in the face, do NOT engage women who are obviously with guys already...directly that is. ;)

I'll leave the creative solutions for this dilemma up to you...consider it homework. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 pm 

Lol yeah it was a very odd situation for me. Your right any woman that would do something like that probably isn't worth my time anyway 8-) .

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm 

kickman wrote:
Your right any woman that would do something like that probably isn't worth my time anyway 8-) .
That's not what I'm saying. :|

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:45 pm 

Looks like I have some thinking to do.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 pm 

I could try doing things like a woman would do like "accidently" bumping into then or conviently being by them while they are ordering a drink.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:13 pm 

No

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 pm 

Hmm.... Only other thing I can think of is to continue to have fun and if she makes herself availible talk to her. I'm not going to try to befriend the guys in the group unless I really do want to talk to them. I'll continue trying to figure this out but right now I really don't have a clue. :?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 pm 

kickman wrote:
I could try doing things like a woman would do like "accidently" bumping into then or conviently being by them while they are ordering a drink.
As Morpheus wrote, NO.

I would love to watch someone do that though :lol:
Quote:
Hmm.... Only other thing I can think of is to continue to have fun and if she makes herself availible talk to her. I'm not going to try to befriend the guys in the group unless I really do want to talk to them. I'll continue trying to figure this out but right now I really don't have a clue.
That is the only thing to be done. Why make it more complicated than it is? Be content apart from the crowd. The ladies will still make their interest known. You'll only sabotage it by trying to figure it out(there isn't actually anything to figure out).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 pm 
When that happens again, like a girl is checking u out and then u see her whisper something to her friend about u, I like to go up to them and say "what are u making fun of me?" Or "what are u talking shit about me?" In a joking/kind of serious way. I'll say it serious but with kind of a smirk on my face.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:14 am 

I have a creative solution :D Though it would be a very slim shot if you were out of town for only a short while, your town...slightly better chances. But I'll let you try to work out a solution for your own good.

Even so, were it me see the next bit.

Consider: You were at a night club, I wonder how many other women were possibly jockin' your shit but you had tunnel vision focus on this one chic that happened to have two dudes with her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 pm 

I'm assuming that this is a place you go to often.

The best thing you can do is...nothing :mrgreen: . Your still confusing the gender roles. Being conviently around people and bumpIng into them to get their attention.

That's shit women do to get YOUR attention. That's probably where she hangs out too or if she is
Interested enough will make it clear.

Less doing, more watching. Think of it like waiting for a good hand, don't play trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:37 pm 

Quote:
Less doing, more watching. Think of it like waiting for a good hand, don't play trash.
Well said. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:02 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I'm assuming that this is a place you go to often.

The best thing you can do is...nothing :mrgreen: . Your still confusing the gender roles. Being conviently around people and bumpIng into them to get their attention.

That's shit women do to get YOUR attention. That's probably where she hangs out too or if she is
Interested enough will make it clear.

Less doing, more watching. Think of it like waiting for a good hand, don't play trash
As far as tunnel vision goes i've improved alot. Although that night I was in a trance when I saw that woman.:/ I admit that bumping into the women ect is very gamey. I've just been impatient but i'll just focus on having fun, not having tunnel vision and observing. After all i've been getting much more female attention the past few weeks. If they want me they'll let me know. Thanks for the advice.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:16 am 
Site Admin

kickman wrote:
If they want me they'll let me know.
Only if you give them the space to.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.