Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 pm 

Dali wrote:
:oops:

@TheKidd!! and peregrinus:
Thanks for the heads up, I'm not gonna lie: I was sleep deprived and very bored when I replied to this thread, that's what my monkey mind does, and it's not an excuse, for the most part the probable thing was that I were full projecting. Guess that I'll never reply to a thread when my mind is tired and full of shit. It just messess up the variables in my head.

If it was conscious or subconscious it's still there. So come what may.
Notes taken about instrospection.

I suspected the very same as you TheKidd!! I think since I came here I wasn't advanced an inch, or just pretending that I was advanced. But I'm just stubborn and pretentious boy when dealing with shit, some internal defense system.

I will not take any more space in the SthepenP thread without adding something valuable, nor another thread.

@Stephen

I'm Sorry If my reply reads like envy or doubtful towards you, it's just that this theme it's a little bit ahead of me and ("I'm suffering for it") I didn't understand it or didn't want it, like closing my eyes.

@to Dali
I guess you're on the wrong track again D'... :(
Let a big time pass 'till you start to post again. Good luck.
Still going about it the wrong way sonny :|
Being bored or sleep deprived shouldn't be the excuse.
Actually you are beating yourself up more than you are embracing/owning your own fuck ups.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 pm 

Dali wrote:
:oops:

@TheKidd!! and peregrinus:
Thanks for the heads up, I'm not gonna lie: I was sleep deprived and very bored when I replied to this thread, that's what my monkey mind does, and it's not an excuse, for the most part the probable thing was that I were full projecting. Guess that I'll never reply to a thread when my mind is tired and full of shit. It just messess up the variables in my head.

If it was conscious or subconscious it's still there. So come what may.
Notes taken about instrospection.

I suspected the very same as you TheKidd!! I think since I came here I wasn't advanced an inch, or just pretending that I was advanced. But I'm just stubborn and pretentious boy when dealing with shit, some internal defense system.

I will not take any more space in the SthepenP thread without adding something valuable, nor another thread.

@Stephen

I'm Sorry If my reply reads like envy or doubtful towards you, it's just that this theme it's a little bit ahead of me and ("I'm suffering for it") I didn't understand it or didn't want it, like closing my eyes.

@to Dali
I guess you're on the wrong track again D'... :(
Let a big time pass 'till you start to post again. Good luck.
Still going about it the wrong way sonny :|
Being bored or sleep deprived shouldn't be the excuse.
Actually you are beating yourself up more than you are embracing/owning your own fuck ups.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 pm 

Quote:
Actually you are LETTING YOURSELF OFF OF THE HOOK more than you are embracing/owning your own fuck ups.
Fix'd :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:53 am 

An update

Arrived home from the gym to a text saying "Hey! How you been? Hope the interview went well"

(Prior to the OP incident she had asked about my work, and somehow it came up that I was interviewing for a promotion this week)

I had a crazy labor day weekend as well. Sometimes it doesn't seem like it should be this effortless, but it's all right here in this place.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:50 am 

Relevant:
The Kidd!! wrote:
The bit about your 'competition'...to me those guys are just 'accelerant'. Sure they may actually date and even fuck the object of your desire, but 9 times out of 10, they merely serve to make you look like an even more attractive option. So, when she finally DOES make a play for you, not only does she have tunnel vision for you because she now knows 1st hand that the grass is NOT greener, but YOU can make that bitch work to get you because you can see her intent and you have also been done wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 am 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
I put in bloody months worth the work to get where I am now... and there's still more work to be done...
This is the best thing about being alive...being a man. There will always be further to go. Without that, we'd just master it and end up bored and lifeless. Call it work if you like. I call it a challenge. Imagine how far you can go, but always keeping in mind there's no magical treasure chest or final reward. The reward is in the process, and then becoming aware.

@StephenP- Space....it truly will kill a broad. I've seen it, experienced it, done it time and time again. Only I was never truly aware of it. It's just a case of abiding by it everytime. Even if it's turmoil inside- I've been there recently infact. Aslong as a man never tries to repress the turmoil, instead accepting it, then we'll be fine. You executed the perfect response to her weak actions.

On a side note, this is why I don't deal with drunk people anymore. Especially drunk broads.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:57 am 

"FYI...I miss hanging out with ya"

Kidd, you...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 am 

StephenP wrote:
"FYI...I miss hanging out with ya"

Kidd, you...
wat :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm 
Wow, this same thing happened to me over the summer. Maybe not exactly the same but very similar. I hungout with this girl and her friend at my friends house one night and the girl and I were exchanging some texts for about a week saying we should hookup. We ended up going back to her house later that night where she ended up making out with this other guy while I was talking to her friend. I hungout for a while and then I left. Later that night she texted me and said she was an idiot. To be honest, even though it was a messed up situation, I didn't feel like she did anything wrong. But she kept apologizing too me over it and I kept telling her it was fine and not to worry about it. We ended up hanging out again and she made it up to me. This was only possible though cause I didn't care.

As you can see, you have all the power now. Your the fuckin man dude. This is next level shit.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

Mikey swag wrote:
Later that night she texted me and said she was an idiot. To be honest, even though it was a messed up situation, I didn't feel like she did anything wrong. But she kept apologizing too me over it and I kept telling her it was fine and not to worry about it. We ended up hanging out again and she made it up to me. This was only possible though cause I didn't care.
Ask yourself why she kept apologising....

There is a damn good reason why and it has little to do with you.

She did not get the reaction she was expecting, she also realised that those tactics were not going to work on you..

Unfortunately for HER, this created the opposite reaction of what SHE wanted.

It did not matter that you said it was fine, in point that made the mistake even worse in her mind.
Hence she kept apologising, rather than listening to you, she was caught up in her own story.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:07 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
It did not matter that you said it was fine, in point that made the mistake even worse in her mind.
Hence she kept apologising, rather than listening to you, she was caught up in her own story.

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/posting. ... 18&p=23880
peregrinus wrote:
She is judging you based on the reactions of others previous to you and how it has played out.

Rather than paying attention to you.

One day she will wake up when she does not get the reaction from you she is expecting, because she will be expecting one and not get it :geek:
I'm seeing a pattern. :geek:

It's like they're day dreaming...any interference wakes them from the dream.

It's the same for everyone in that sense other people don't seduce people. People seduce themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:32 pm 
peregrinus wrote:
Mikey swag wrote:
Later that night she texted me and said she was an idiot. To be honest, even though it was a messed up situation, I didn't feel like she did anything wrong. But she kept apologizing too me over it and I kept telling her it was fine and not to worry about it. We ended up hanging out again and she made it up to me. This was only possible though cause I didn't care.

She did not get the reaction she was expecting, she also realised that those tactics were not going to work on you..

I get what your saying how she was caught up in her own story at that time and it fucked her up cause she thought I was going to be upset about it. Pretty funny.

She was also saying she hopes she didn't mess up what could possibly have been a good thing. It really didn't matter to me though and I didn't think about it cause I truly didn't care. She wasn't my girlfriend, I wasn't her boyfriend. We are both free to do whatever we want to and that's what I told her. Now that I'm thinking about it, if I was in her shoes, my reaction would have thrown me off too. It would have made me want her approval even more if it had been the other way around. Like if she was that indifferent to ME hooking up with someone else. It's really funny how that works.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:00 pm 

Yep! A woman's power is derived from how much you care...if you truly don't care, then she is rendered powerless...and that is a rare thing for a female to deal with. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

Mikey swag wrote:
Now that I'm thinking about it, if I was in her shoes, my reaction would have thrown me off too.

It would have made me want her approval even more if it had been the other way around.

Like if she was that indifferent to ME hooking up with someone else.

It's really funny how that works.
:D
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yep! A woman's power is derived from how much you care...if you truly don't care, then she is rendered powerless...and that is a rare thing for a female to deal with. :twisted:
Indeed ;)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:44 pm 

Mikey swag wrote:
To be honest, even though it was a messed up situation, I didn't feel like she did anything wrong. But she kept apologizing too me over it and I kept telling her it was fine and not to worry about it. We ended up hanging out again and she made it up to me. This was only possible though cause I didn't care.
Exactly ^ v
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yep! A woman's power is derived from how much you care...if you truly don't care, then she is rendered powerless...and that is a rare thing for a female to deal with.
I let her keep texting apologies and what an idiot she was, until my gut told me to respond. When I did respond, I just said “hey, been super busy. What’s up?”

She said “OMG, I thought you were pissed at me”

I didn't respond to this because, well, it wasn't a question.

A couple days later she texted "it's been too long, I want to see you. (X bar) tonight?"

The thing was, I hid my shock of this shit actually happening well, and after it processed by like the next day, I truly did not care. Like you said Mikey, we weren’t exclusive.

‘Grinus said something amazing along the lines of “She doesn’t own me, I don’t own her”. After really contemplating it, that one had a huge impact on the whole human interaction thing for me.

I politely turned down the next couple of her invites, one for a legitimate reason, the other because I didn’t feel like going out that night. Eventually she goes, let me take you out to dinner and drinks so I accepted. She once again said how she thought I was so pissed at her. I think I said something like, “why, we’re not exclusive” very nonchalantly and left it at that.

I can’t imagine the turmoil her head was in over those ~3 weeks I wasn’t responding and turning down her invites. :twisted:
Peregrinus wrote:

Supply the space, and she will drive herself fucking crazy.

She has since taken me out to dinner twice, and later this week she’s taking me to a sold out concert that she somehow got 10th row seats for. And now, every time I’m with her she has this twinkling look of admiration in her eyes and behaves like a nervous little girl. Almost like she is star struck.

As of late, I can also see her trying/saying subtle things to maybe sneak this into more serious/exclusive status under the radar (things I have fallen for before in life and…all of a sudden I’m 2 years in). With my mindset now, however, I keep my space and subtly yet sternly drop reminders that we are not exclusive. And she tries even harder.

What it comes down to: I TRULY did not care. And (I’m fairly certain) she has NEVER met a guy like me before. 8-)

Last edited by StephenP on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 pm 

Quote:
And (I’m fairly certain) she has NEVER met a guy like me before. 8-)
I get that a LOT. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:36 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
And (I’m fairly certain) she has NEVER met a guy like me before. 8-)
I get that a LOT. :twisted:
Don't doubt that what.so.ever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:11 am 
Site Admin

StephenP wrote:
And now, every time I’m with her she has this twinkling look of admiration in her eyes and behaves like a nervous little girl. Almost like she is star struck.
^THIS is what I mean when I mention the 'little girl'. Together with some other bits.

This is a key indicator in my eyes.

A grown woman behaving like this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:05 am 
Site Admin

I have loved when they display this true nature.

It's a symptom I'm doin' ma work good,