Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Karma strikes back
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:50 pm 

Over a year ago I got the most fucked up rejection of my life.

This woman, much older than I, over the years told me she never felt this way about anyone else and out of all the men in her life I was the most special one etc. and naturally being a dumb kid I fell for it, my feelings grew stronger in the years to come. I would not see her for a few years as I moved countries with no funds to travel, but we kept in touch and she played her mind games on me very well, (looking back I realise I also played myself).

Fast forward to about a year ago, I see her on my vacation a couple times, she takes me out on a romantic picnic and then flips everything she ever told me around, she framed me as a stranger and potential one-night stand that she didn't want because she had 'more respect' for herself than that, and because she 'cared' about me she would not consumate a physical relationship. Like a sucker I didn't see through her inconsistent behavior until 2 days later when it hit me, she'd been playing games this whole time.

I immediately proceeded to expunge her from my life, cutting off contact from her completely per Kidd's advice. I was angry at her and even moreso at myself for the mindfuck I let her put me through. Until a few weeks ago after some introspection I just though what's the point, my life is good, so why waste energy being angry at this idiot.

That's when my longing for revenge slowly turned to relief from not having to deal with her, and a slight pity cuz she's so braindead. I thought about her less, if I ever I did I felt nothing now, then I just stopped thinking about her and put her to the back of my mind completely.

So today, on our mutual friend's fb wall she cut into the conversation asking about me (cuz I'd written something up there earlier), I didn't respond to that. She then sends me a friend request (I had removed her before) and now she's freaking out about me to our friend.

I added her on, my response to whatever she says will be minimal to none and she will see what she's missing.

This happened after I gave up wanting revenge, moved on and put her to the back of my mind. Patience and Space, fucking beautiful how it works. :twisted:

Now because of my indifference, I can sit back and dangle that carrot. dangle dangle. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Post subject: Re: Karma strikes back
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 pm 

Good times. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm 

Alchemist wrote:

This happened after I gave up wanting revenge, moved on and put her to the back of my mind. :lol:
Equally as important as the other thing.... You gotta move, then it moves...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 pm 

Yep, never fails. The moment you completely forget about someone is when they remember the FUCK out of you. :lol:

It is the way of the universe. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!