Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:45 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
fufe wrote:
playing Borderlands 2
I Strongly endorse this part of your post.

Very enjoyable game.
It's like being a virtual tourist on a distant planet you never knew you wanted to visit...with guns that shoot GUNS! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 am 

So it thought about not writing at all, because it would have seem as a relapse, but it's more of discovering another level, with deeper understanding.. It's very similar to foofatron's thread:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2576&start=20
Those feelings won't go away 100% at one time, trying not to care won't get them away...
Problem is that I try to release stuff about the attraction to one girl - I thought it itself is the problem. It seems that the more I try to confront it and let it go, the stronger it gets - As time passes and I share time with her, I get to know her dark and light sides, both, better and better - I hate things about her, but also I like things about her - Some things no girls I've liked had so far.. She'd be useful partner in dealing with people, she can understand them like I do, but has a little diferrent perspective that helps me - And it does to her also.
I had a weird moment with her - she talked, I looked at her and I saw her as, like, somebody else.. I felt it, VERY STRONGLY, that she's somebody different than I've met so far. I cannot tell you how and why. Happened to me for the first time. The moments with her are very memorable, I remember more than with all girls before her combined.

She also seems to make me show lots of insecurities of mine, it's very good testing machine for my inner work progress looking at it..

What I really don't know how to deal with, is the numbers of guys that tries to get her - She's got male attention like all the time, often more than one guy... I don't really know what to do with it, I don't feel like going in there and talk to her at all. I don't really mind the guys going after her, more that they block my way.. But it probably doesn't matter at all, because what seems to work is not ignoring her, but telling her something short - Then give space, I did this, she then iniciated contact on FB two days in a row.
She doesn't mind the attention, she won't send a guy away, only if he's touching her too much.

It's the girl I'm taling about in last threads.. It's weird, we seem to share time together, then get seperate (even hostile) and repeat that.. Each time it gets more interesting. But I have no idea what she wants from me. Her behavior with friends and guys she's attracted to is the most confusing I've seen so far. She's confused as hell herself to me.
I think she probably has to get to the guy she likes herself, with all those guys after her, keeping her busy..

Edit: Thinking about it, what pisses me off about her is what I also have in myself - Not projection, but I attracted somehow accurate mirror...I'm realising it more and more. I realised that I almost can't stand her "using" the guys that give her attention and like her, making them her "friends"... I know now, that I do that also, with females I don't like and I wait for girl I'd like to appear...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:00 am 

Wait what? We're not talking about Borderlands 2 anymore? :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Wait what? We're not talking about Borderlands 2 anymore? :cry:
[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:13 am 

Imma say it before someone beats me to it :P

Let it go!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 am 

Girls always use guys, for something, get used to it. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:26 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Girls always use guys, for something, get used to it. :lol:
Right on brutha :ugeek:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:45 am 

Seems like you over-analyze the simple things way too much brother. Just do what you feel is necessary. If you happen to make a mistake, let that be a lesson learned.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 am 

aTrueRebel wrote:
Seems like you over-analyze the simple things way too much brother. Just do what you feel is necessary. If you happen to make a mistake, let that be a lesson learned.
That's quite right, I've been doing that a lot

Back to Borderlands

Have you played the first game ? (I got lvl 61 full-orange Brick, I played it coop with a friend)
In the second I'm playing Gunzerker, dual pistol build (epic DPS !!!!), 3 pistols + shotgun-grenadelauncher-awesomness that fires fire dmg to burn lots of humanoids :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 pm 

fufe wrote:
playing Borderlands 2
Me as well.

Just ordered the new Alienware setup. Gonna be sick. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:21 pm 

So I invited girl over, for two nights.. Agrees, comes over, watched movies.. Then I go for the kiss etc, she turns away, then tells me she's sorry, then she's shaking and crying, then she falls asleep.
What the hell. She comes over for a weekend to friendzone me, sleep with me in bed but no touching or anything.
Just wow. This is just endless downfall, I have nothing to say to myself, for year nomaking out, no sex nothing.
I just lost faith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:20 pm 

fufe wrote:
So I invited girl over, for two nights.. Agrees, comes over, watched movies.. Then I go for the kiss etc, she turns away, then tells me she's sorry, then she's shaking and crying, then she falls asleep.
What the hell. She comes over for a weekend to friendzone me, sleep with me in bed but no touching or anything.
Just wow. This is just endless downfall, I have nothing to say to myself, for year nomaking out, no sex nothing.
I just lost faith
Well...now that you're a complete loser with no job, no outlook and no self confidence to speak of, can't say that I'm surprised. I'm sure your vibe with her was needy as fuck too...and your gut told you that you were fucking up as soon as you started THINKING about inviting her over...but oh noooo...you know so much better than you own gut, myself, and the rest of these fine gentlemen who have wasted their precious free time trying to get you to put down the steak sammiches, don't you smart boy? :roll:

Ah well...sounds like a good time to finally GET YOUR LAZY, SELF LOATHING ASS IN THE GYM. :geek:

Hopefully while you're at it, you'll LOCATE YOUR FUCKING BALLS. :evil:

...and felllas...have NO pity for this hard headed idiot...he has enough pity for HIMSELF already as it is. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
I just lost faith
Well...now that you're a complete loser with no job, no outlook and no self confidence to speak of, can't say that I'm surprised. I'm sure your vibe with her was needy as fuck too...and your gut told you that you were fucking up as soon as you started THINKING about inviting her over...but oh noooo...you know so much better than you own gut, myself, and the rest of these fine gentlemen who have wasted their precious free time trying to get you to put down the steak sammiches, don't you smart boy? :roll:

Ah well...sounds like a good time to finally GET YOUR LAZY, SELF LOATHING ASS IN THE GYM. :geek:

Hopefully while you're at it, you'll LOCATE YOUR FUCKING BALLS. :evil:

...and felllas...have NO pity for this hard headed idiot...he has enough pity for HIMSELF already as it is. :ugeek:
[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 pm 

Fufe.

You bask in your own misery, I'm convinced that deep down some part of you LOVES when this shit happens to you.

You didn't just happen to lose faith because of your most recent fuckup, you didn't have faith to begin with IN YOURSELF.

Until you take that hard and honest look at yourself in the mirror and take accountability, and the above advice to heart, you're fucked.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:55 pm 
Site Admin

Fufe: You friendzoned yourself.

She had nothing to do with it.

You left her with no other option

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 pm 

Didn't I just say no relapses :| she had to create space because you were filling it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:53 pm 

Resonance wrote:
Didn't I just say no relapses :| she had to create space because you were filling it.
THIS 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 pm 

No offence fufe, but your threads always carryout for months and you still miss the moon which was pointed to in probably the first page. :|

Start over...destroy and rebuild!