Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 am 

fufe wrote:
I think I'm ready to talk about the biggest conflicts I have with this forum's philosophy.
First - It has many positives, I don't want this to sound like mocking or anything.

As I'm thinking about relationships practically all the time, I'm trying to figure out how to solve my problem - That led me here. I've read here that I can't care, or I can care only a little (less than the girl). But I tried not to care, it was too cold so the girl just gave up, rest I cared too much, was sympy, etc. I can't tell what's too much what's too little, because I can't be myself not caring.

What really got me doubting was conflicting experience I didn't talk about here yet. I thought a girl liked me, so I gave space, only talked to her a little IRL. I got her on facebook, but never texted her. She didn't do anything, half year later a friend of hers told me, "She was just afraid to text you, you didn't talk to her so she thought you weren't interested and gave up."

I have problems of being myself and living Kidd's pimposophy - it seems very emotions-hiding. I can understand not acting on them but I can't hide my emotions, even when I do everybody (especially females) still see how I feel. I'm the opposite of Golgo 13 :lol:
I actually think I can use my feeling capabilities to my advantage here, I'd just be probably first around here.. As I am people oriented, I could direct the empathy and people-helping-skills to other people, that would be as much as somebody "walking their path", "living their adventure", "life purpose", etc. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.

Also, I can't grasp how to lead and provide space at the same time. It seems contradictory to me. Peregrinus told me about a situation it was messed up - It was, because I didn't know any better and probably don't know now.

I also don't know about the gut feeling. I can't diferenciate it from any other.

Those are the biggest non-understandings I have..
Quote:
Everyone is their own person, and I don't expect anyone to be a cookie cut of me. You are going to have to figure out your own method and style to doing this. As long as you stick to the basic guidelines that I have outlined, shit will be copastetic.
_ The KiDD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:47 am 

Quote:
I tried not to care, it was too cold so the girl just gave up, rest I cared too much, was sympy, etc. I can't tell what's too much what's too little, because I can't be myself not caring.
You shouldn't care she missed out because of her own insecurities remember this Fufe it takes 2 for anything to progress. It sounds like you need to work on reading people better and calibrate accordingly you must also remember each person is different.
Fufe wrote:
I have problems of being myself and living Kidd's pimposophy - it seems very emotions-hiding. I can understand not acting on them but I can't hide my emotions, even when I do everybody (especially females) still see how I feel. I'm the opposite of Golgo 13
Prodigy wrote:
Everyone is their own person, and I don't expect anyone to be a cookie cut of me. You are going to have to figure out your own method and style to doing this. As long as you stick to the basic guidelines that I have outlined, shit will be copastetic.
_ The KiDD

This
:ugeek:

It sounds like you are more in your head then you are aware of environment work on this. Kidd never said not to be yourself take what works for you and leave out the rest thats it.
Fufe wrote:

Also, I can't grasp how to lead and provide space at the same time. It seems contradictory to me. Peregrinus told me about a situation it was messed up - It was, because I didn't know any better and probably don't know now.
This one I'm not sure if you will understand this one but I will try my best. You will lead because she will let you lead because she chose you for example slim that was too scared too text you because she was waiting on a response from you, to me that was an example of her wanting you to lead the way. You provide space so that she can fill it I think you need to re read some of the more recent posts that were posted, those were great examples actually of just that, from the understanding of what I got so far from reading these posts its circumstantial, there are times when you need to reciprocate but your gut will tell you when.
Fufe wrote:
I also don't know about the gut feeling. I can't diferenciate it from any other.
As The Kidd!! old signature goes Logic is the training wheel to intuition. I don't know what other way to put this i can't describe but lately my gut has been screaming at me as I have been catching a lot of different types of females jocking me smiling even so much as going far sitting next to me. Things I would never have seen if it wasn't for this forum that is the best way I can describe that to you. :geek:

If anyone disagrees with what I posted please speak I am still applying some things slowly but I am starting to see it so I am still learning more so through experience than just reading.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 pm 

Paradox is, I actually can read people very well, friends ask me about how I see different people a lot, I can spot somebody doing something that's not themselves (I sometimes tell them and they tell me it's true).
But only area when I fail at this are my relationships - The girls are easy to read when it comes to personality (It's repetive really.. 9/10 the times NF Virgos) but I can't read shit about the attraction.
Often I didn't need it, because I attract these girls almost every case, but it last for short time and I'm the only one that's attracted for long time even months.
They often just can't decide if they want or not, that makes me pissed like nothing - For some time they want, then they don't, then it's mixed.. I can't read it at all. Often I can see a girl likes this or that guy, but these, hardly.. They are the hardest to read.
They hide their true emotions often. They are always 100% different person when around people than alone. They look emotionally tough, but they are probably most emotional. - I don't mind these, since I'm like that too

About the leading - So I have to text once or what ? I don't think I get it..
I don't get the gut feeling too. I'm "What the fuck am I supposed to do ?" most of the time..
It's like what I tell guys to do works for them, but nothing here works for me lol..
I don't want to be the archetypical person that always gives the best advice but it's always single..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:46 pm 

I think you need to try a few things to see what works for you. maybe you are waiting on too much evidence to decide what to do, bitches are sensitive man. what is subtle to you is blatant to them. so they may think that they are being blatant, you are thinking they are being subtle. if you want to text the the woman text her. taking the initiative doesn't necessarily spell desperation. if you are ready to play the text game with a girl I think it's safe to say both you and the female know that there is some sort of mutual attraction taking place. as The Kidd would say, "do what needs to be done to get past security". if you like the woman, you don't have to act like you don't, just don't be des. and needy about it.

you are living in your head more than in the moment. save the head stuff for when you are alone and can go over to see what can be altered.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm 

Quote:
But I tried not to care
There's your problem. Trying not to care, trying to act indifferent so you would get the girl(s).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:19 pm 

moose35 wrote:
Quote:
But I tried not to care
There's your problem. Trying not to care, trying to act indifferent so you would get the girl(s).
Excuse the Zan parlance, but I daresay you are attached to the outcome, fufe. That is why you fail. You need a zen mentality, and to get that you must find some inner peace. Your desires for women and relationships come from something that is deep inside you. Find out what it is and take care of it. I had to go through such self-exploration in my pimp tight experimental phase. Don't be afraid to ask yourself "why".

Let go of the urge to find women and be in relationships with them. Women, in general, are bad news anyway.

And keep sharpening your poker skills!

Nevzdavej to!

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:24 pm 

PkmnTrainer

I thought about it. One experience comes to mind, I was about 7 or so. At school there were some P.E tryouts - all boys my age competed in various disciplines and they recorded the results. I was the worst in every discipline and I got mocked by every other boys (I havn't got any male friends untill I was like 13, I got bullied by them mostly). I felt worthless, like shit, I literally cried in a corner of the school's sports hall.. Then I remember few girls coming to me (a lot actually, like 10-15) and comforted me.

This could lead to my subconscious thinking that female attention = feeling or worthyness, since at that time they comforted me when I felt like shit and was cast out by all males. Leading to me searching for relationship to serve this purpose..
Sadly the purpose of a mother, which is BS. Thinking about it my mother took the father figure, since it's been more of single-parent family.. And she always wanted a girl, so no wonder I came up like this

I don't know if this is it, maybe just part of the problem.. What do I do with this ?

(Thanks for the encouragement Pkmn, especially the sentence in Czech, that was just epic :cry: )

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:16 pm 

Quote:
I don't know if this is it, maybe just part of the problem.. What do I do with this ?
Ummm what else? How about LET IT GO for starters? :roll:

You've acknowledged it...awesome. Now accept it and move forward. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:21 pm 

Fufe here is your answer on leading
the Kidd!! wrote:
'All an X-Factor is...is your average chick who, because your front and clout are damn near exactly what she is looking for subconciously and consciously (in addition to intangibles like your moral/value set), almost instantly submits and lets you lead with little to no resistance.
Here is a link to the whole thread about this particular topic:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1346

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:34 pm 

Resonance wrote:
Fufe here is your answer on leading
the Kidd!! wrote:
'All an X-Factor is...is your average chick who, because your front and clout are damn near exactly what she is looking for subconciously and consciously (in addition to intangibles like your moral/value set), almost instantly submits and lets you lead with little to no resistance.
Here is a link to the whole thread about this particular topic:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1346
That happened to me, she literally came to me and physically iniciated (Placed her head on my shoulder, lied on my lap... the environment was good for this), she's the type that won't tolerate any shit from people, but somehow she was "kind" to me and listened to what I told her to do etc, but it vanished after 3 weeks or so.. The rest is confused history I wrote about in my last thread - It's just as if she couldn't make up her mind really. She seems to have conflict about what she's attracted to and what she wants.

Btw I'm also almost sure that a cashier at supermarket I bought stuff today liked me - She gave me looks when I stood in the line and her voice was shaking when she gave me change.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:01 pm 

Fufe wrote:
The rest is confused history I wrote about in my last thread - It's just as if she couldn't make up her mind really. She seems to have conflict about what she's attracted to and what she wants.
Have you thought of it this way maybe you weren't the problem to begin with, My gut is telling me she fucked up and couldn't go with that flow. It also sounds like you lack patience you should definitely work more on being indifferent it will help you out a lot more not indifferent for women indifferent for yourself.

The Kidd!! wrote:
A pimp tight individual is someone who is very observant, extremely patient and acutely aware of what is going on around him at all times. Now, not many of us are actually gonna have women out there hoein' for us, therefore we fall into the 'pimp tight' category. In my book, as long as you are getting the drawlz without coming out the pocket or chasing them hoes down, you are getting over. If you can get some money and favors on top of that, that's even better. Ideally, you want the broad to spend some loot on you before you break her off.

This is called classic conditioning.

Heard of Pavlov's dogs? Well, this Pavlov dude had these dogs trained to salivate when they heard a bell ring, because they had been conditioned to think that they were about to recieve a treat. Same thing with these hoes. You kick back and wait till they do something nice for you, then you stabb 'em up real good. This programs the back of their head (subconcious mind) to think that when they do something good for you, you will, in turn, sex them good. Solid in theory, trying in execution, because most of us men lack the two main keys to being a successful pimp.
PATIENCE. Remember dealing with that one girl who held out and held out and when she finally let you hit the skinz, you swore that was the best you ever had? If you are aware that a girl is jocking you tough, you can use this formula against HER. Now, this can be tricky because you don't want to hold off too long where she loses interest. And if she says she's losing interest, it's only a front, kinda like if you tell a broad that if she doesn't come off the drawlz soon, you will be out, when you know damn well that the moment she puts the stuff in your face, you'll be right there to 'beat it up'. IT'S A BLUFF.

Once you are sexually attracted to someone, it NEVER goes away, no matter what they say. Different circumstances and situations might prevent the sex act from happening, but this doesn't mean that she still wouldn't give it up if conditions were perfect. Remember that. This is where the second main key comes into play.

OBSERVATION. Actually, this comes before patience, as once a situation has been properly observed then analyzed (which we will get into later), this makes being patient a whole lot easier as you will be able so see things developing. I cannot stress enough how important being able to correctly observe a situation really is.

"Chase a whore, you get a chump's weak cop,
Stalk a whore, you get a pimp's strong cop."

-Iceberg Slim, PIMP

I suggest you read these threads:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=228

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1412

It should help answer your questions about how you should go about things
Fufe wrote:
Btw I'm also almost sure that a cashier at supermarket I bought stuff today liked me - She gave me looks when I stood in the line and her voice was shaking when she gave me change.
Did you take the chance to introduce your self and see if she would be willing to kick it, this would have been the opportunity to have been indifferent by moving on from that previous broad and kept it moving with the cashier (assuming you were attracted to her).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:30 pm 

Yeah I thought of that. I'm used to take (too much) responsibility for failing relationships.
I am very impatient, that's true. I tried to train my patience, but even spending 6 hours straight didn't help my patience in the long run at all.
Well this may also be the first time I'm deciding on achieving "pimp tight" state.. I never really wanted loot, tons of girls, not even multiple girls, but it seems favorable

I didn't like the cashier, so I didn't do anything. I've had similar experience, another cashier at the supermarket. It didn't work out, she had no interest going out. So I let it be - after half a year or so I got the idea of inviting her out, surprisingly she said ok. The problem was I got to know her, I wasn't interested. Among other things, she was christian, very strongly living it - no sex, wanted kids as soon as posible, etc. I'm sure she didn't want me to have kids, but she wanted the sex, I just had to give her the space to not feel bad for it.
But I was not attracted to her so I didn't see her out of the supermarket again. She's been attracted ever since, it is obvious.

I don't know about the previous girl. It doesn't feel done for me. And:
Quote:
Once you are sexually attracted to someone, it NEVER goes away, no matter what they say.
If that's true, than it just needs time.

I appreciate your effort. I'll read the entire Kidd's pimposophy section again

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:12 pm 

Quote:
It's kinda like picking fruit. Let's say that you have a garden just full with all kinds of fruit trees, plants, whatever. You may like different kinds of fruit, but you know which one is your favorite, so you naturally go to get that particular type first (let's say it's a mango). Well, apparently the mangos aren't ripe yet, so now what? You'll eat some grapes, an apple, an orange, though all the time you are slowly waiting for the mangos to ripen. The moment they are ready to eat, you are right there to eat them. Now, you are probably thinking how the hell does this relate to pimpin'? Allow me to explain.

This is a simple explanation of natural selection. Natural selection is strongly influenced by front and clout. In this example, just being a mango is the front. Whether it is ready to eat or not is the clout. Generally speaking, a woman knows what kind of man she is
looking for. She has known since she was a little girl. When she finds that man, the actions she takes will depend on the clout of that particular guy. This doesn't mean she just sits and waits, 'cause hoes gotta eat too. Substitute the eating of other friuts to dating other
people. This girl, though she will be seeing other people, will 'check in' periodically to see how your clout is 'shaping up'. The moment your clout reaches critical mass, is the moment she finally decides to reveal these 'feelings' she's had for you over the last 9 years. What you decide to do with this 'prodigal' broad is up to you, but I would make that bitch post bail, i.e. 'prove her love to me' before I reciprocate.
I suspect this be the case. Her sudden change of interest in poker when I told everybody I'm going to be a poker dealer and asking me to tell her how it went seems like a piece of evidence. And somehow the rest seems so too.
It doesn't change anything in the end. I have to go forward.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm 

fufe wrote:
Quote:
It's kinda like picking fruit. Let's say that you have a garden just full with all kinds of fruit trees, plants, whatever. You may like different kinds of fruit, but you know which one is your favorite, so you naturally go to get that particular type first (let's say it's a mango). Well, apparently the mangos aren't ripe yet, so now what? You'll eat some grapes, an apple, an orange, though all the time you are slowly waiting for the mangos to ripen. The moment they are ready to eat, you are right there to eat them. Now, you are probably thinking how the hell does this relate to pimpin'? Allow me to explain.

This is a simple explanation of natural selection. Natural selection is strongly influenced by front and clout. In this example, just being a mango is the front. Whether it is ready to eat or not is the clout. Generally speaking, a woman knows what kind of man she is
looking for. She has known since she was a little girl. When she finds that man, the actions she takes will depend on the clout of that particular guy. This doesn't mean she just sits and waits, 'cause hoes gotta eat too. Substitute the eating of other friuts to dating other
people. This girl, though she will be seeing other people, will 'check in' periodically to see how your clout is 'shaping up'. The moment your clout reaches critical mass, is the moment she finally decides to reveal these 'feelings' she's had for you over the last 9 years. What you decide to do with this 'prodigal' broad is up to you, but I would make that bitch post bail, i.e. 'prove her love to me' before I reciprocate.
I suspect this be the case. Her sudden change of interest in poker when I told everybody I'm going to be a poker dealer and asking me to tell her how it went seems like a piece of evidence. And somehow the rest seems so too.
It doesn't change anything in the end. I have to go forward.
Great job! You are finally starting to get it home boy, this is part of what it means to be indifferent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 pm 

Wow.. I'm where I was, I didn't do it properly or it didn't work. I still feel like shit without a girl :| Regrets again about everything I fucked up in the past.
I tried to watch the stream of thoughts (As Pregerinus suggested in a thread) but it doesn't really help anything, I'm good for a while and then I'm back at feeling like shit because of this.
It's always: a problem -> trying to solve the problem -> I can't solve the problem -> It's bothering me and I feel like shit
The biggest problem is that I can't handle waiting.. I'm not patient at all

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm 

fufe wrote:
Wow.. I'm where I was, I didn't do it properly or it didn't work. I still feel like shit without a girl :| Regrets again about everything I fucked up in the past.
I tried to watch the stream of thoughts (As Pregerinus suggested in a thread) but it doesn't really help anything, I'm good for a while and then I'm back at feeling like shit because of this.
It's always: a problem -> trying to solve the problem -> I can't solve the problem -> It's bothering me and I feel like shit
What boggles me is that when I read your early posts, you were doing JUST FINE, but now you seem to have taken on a 'downward spiral' ... Why ?

I will take a wild guess :
You don't see the real problem.
You trying to solve a problem is a problem in itself.
You don't solve the problems because you like complaining about them.
You like to feel like shit because you don't want to put the efforts to 'change' (although you KNOW the way, you have WALKED the walk ...).

Maybe there was something from two years ago that you didn't like (although some other parts were going great for you), and instead of changing that, you have completely turned yourself from your self ...

All that is just what came out, no offense, and if of no relevance, forget it ...

On a side note :
The past is finished, you can do nothing about it, except either making the same mistakes or LEARNING from them.
Don't try to watch the stream of thoughts if it doesn't work for you, read this : Inner work preferences

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:11 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:

What boggles me is that when I read your early posts, you were doing JUST FINE, but now you seem to have taken on a 'downward spiral' ... Why ?
It may be because my time has been filled with experiences with girls, so I was focused on them, I had "hope" I'll find somebody longterm so I didn't have to think about this. I havn't had any "succes" or half a year now, so the shit came up

It's probably actually good I'm experiencing this now and not then.. I wouldn't probably be strong enough to bear it back then
GoldenBoy wrote:
I will take a wild guess :
You don't see the real problem.
You trying to solve a problem is a problem in itself.
You don't solve the problems because you like complaining about them.
You like to feel like shit because you don't want to put the efforts to 'change' (although you KNOW the way, you have WALKED the walk ...).

Maybe there was something from two years ago that you didn't like (although some other parts were going great for you), and instead of changing that, you have completely turned yourself from your self ...

All that is just what came out, no offense, and if of no relevance, forget it ...

On a side note :
The past is finished, you can do nothing about it, except either making the same mistakes or LEARNING from them.
Don't try to watch the stream of thoughts if it doesn't work for you, read this : Inner work preferences
Yeah, sounds true, especially the highlighted part. I'm probably too bored too so I make up shit.
The second highlighted sentence - Somehow inside I can hear something like "I'm ok with doing uncomfortable stuff, but I want a reward from time to time, or I'll lose interest and get tired and dismotivated".
What I'm really afraid of is this awereness state - It seems so hard that it's becoming more of a limiting belief than anything else, like if you can't hold it you're fucked.
The writing stuff seems to work, at least more than meditation and watching the stream.. So I'm going to continue that.
I'm just selfsabotaging (and impatient) as fuck, as has been said here. I don't know how to eliminate that, It seems like shadow part of my nature. I can't properly encourage myself, I know I have to be independent of anybody but I have very hard time changing this..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:21 pm 

Let's face it, fufe...you might not be built for this...no shame in that. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:32 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Let's face it, fufe...you might not be built for this...no shame in that. :geek:
I'm very much aware of this, from the beginning since I came here...

I just can't stand that I'm destined to end like my father and his father, symping up a woman into marriage when the woman didn't like them and then end up without any woman lol
I just hoped I can adapt as much as I can from this forum so I can be different than them in this.. Otherwise I respect my father

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:39 pm 

fufe wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm very much aware of this, from the beginning since I came here...

I just can't stand that I'm destined to end like my father and his father, symping up a woman into marriage when the woman didn't like them and then end up without any woman lol
I just hoped I can adapt as much as I can from this forum so I can be different than them in this.. Otherwise I respect my father
Talk about a limitting belief :o

I was writing an elaborate post, but Kidd's simplicity might do.

What I have to say is this then :
If you accept that you are - want to be a symp and (will) end up like your father, why bother, live your life.

The fact that you're here complaining about it means something, doesn't it ?

[ img ]