Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Dealing with jealousy...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 am 

A young lady I deal with is having separation anxiety issues...mainly because she knows that when spring/summertime hits, I'm gonna be on the front line, giving the business to whomever I deem worthy. This is nothing new to her, as I finish how I start and laid the contract out correctly and explicitly before we began, but of course, she is gettin emotional about it.

Here is the text convo:

Her: Ok so this obviously applies to you but Im also asking in general...How do I (or anyone) stop being jealous? Is it more of an internal thing that needs to be worked on? More in terms of raising self confidence (is that really enough to shut down jealousy?)...or is it more work that needs to be done about the feelings towards the external subject? In other words is it self esteem that needs to be changed or feelings about the person that is bringing about the jealous emotions? Im not talking about how does a person just "deal" or "manage" their jealous feelings but how does a person really STOP feeling jealous?

Me: Jealousy comes from a place of possessiveness...you even said you yourself that even though you know I don't 'belong' to you, you still feel like you are 'losing' me. You have to get it thru your subconscious that you are NOT losing me because you indeed never HAD me.  So I eventually won't be as accessible and we will eventually stop fucking...we both knew this was inevitable.  So, you just have to own it and let go.

Her: very precise as always and perfect! Thank you ^_^

Me: I overcame it by realizing that pussy doesnt belong to me...it belongs to THEM...and they can do whatever they want with it...so why should I worry about it?  As long as she acts right when she's with me, then thats all that matters...

Her: so "start controlling myself to maximize the time we will have" ;)

Me: Makes a lot more sense now, doesn't it?

Her: this is really good...its been on my mind for a while...I appreciate your wisdom :) Thank you so much. Im really letting those words sink in

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:44 am 

wow man, classic. Much better than Zan's poems :) (sorry guys, no disrespect for Zan I just had to say it for a laugh :lol: )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 pm 

good stuff, jealously was one of my big issues

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 pm 

:cry: , I could almost shed a tear... :lol:
beautiful as always. this was a vice that held me down.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

Good post Kidd.

Along the same lines, some things I have found myself thinking and saying to women:

"You cannot own me, however much you try"

"I am not a possession"

"I am not someone who can be possessed"

"This guy is not for sale, or for rent, it is by my choice"

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm 

so Kidd, PereG,
when you guys are in a relationship, does the woman assume that she owns you ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:33 pm 

enelkei wrote:
so Kidd, PereG,
Women assume that I, like every other man that came before, am just talking out of my ass when I present the contract. So she signs it, thinking that once she puts that pussy on me that I'll get whooped and then she'll have her way eventually regardless. Unfortunately for them, this never happens. :lol:

So, because she was banking on that outcome, and because it never materializes, she gets caught off guard with her emotions hanging out. Then, they attempt to do damage control, which never really ends well for them. It's a vicious cycle.

To answer the question...she doesn't assume that she owns you...but she does assume (sometimes subconsciously) that in the end, she WILL. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 pm 
Site Admin

enelkei wrote:
I would rephrase what you said: the woman assumes she will own you from some point on.

NOTE: In order for the following to apply, a contract has to be presented to her in some form. You have to state what your terms are, not what her terms are. This does not have to be overtly verbal, it does have to be made clear to her, either verbally, through your behaviour or a combination of both.

There are two distinct phases:

A - Before the relationship
-------------------------
She may turn her nose up at the mention of the contract and walk away.
She may turn her nose up and fake walking away, she will be back.
She may challenge you and see if you stick to your word or cave in.
She may try and avoid the whole subject, ignore it and sweep it under the carpet (to later claim ignorance about it and the terms)
She may think that she accepts it, because of what she will get out of it.
She may fake accepting it, thinking she will change your mind later.
She may truly accept it at that point in time.
She may truly accept it

B - During the relationship
-------------------------
She WILL from time to time do things and say things which will test your commitment to standing by the terms of the contract.
These will take many forms and be at times at which she feels you will be most likely to cave in.
Some of this will be subconscious, some will be concious.

NOW, she may get angry or upset when you stick to your guns. Do not cave at this point, this is part of the testing process, to see if you will cave if she applies emotional pressure.

Contrary to what a lot of guys think, sticking to your guns will RAISE your value with her. There may be a slight reaction at the time, however it WILL make her want you more - she can trust you to stick to your word and knows where you stand.
THIS RAISES YOUR VALUE TO HER!

She wanted to possess you to save her from worrying about 'losing' you. Then she raises your value in her mind. So she will want to possess you more, it will come back given time.

Think of it like waves on an ocean, one passes then there is the lull, then another one comes. No one knows if the next one will be bigger or smaller, it will come at some point. Sometimes the ocean is calm for days, sometimes it is very choppy.

-

I have only known two women who agreed to the contract and then did not test later, they were both very secure in themselves and happy with their lives. They were happy with the deal as it was offered - it suited them well.

The more insecure the woman is, the more often and the stronger the challenges will come. (in my view and experience) - Inner insecurity, deep down.. Not the surface stuff.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 pm 

Very well put as always, 'Grinus...you have once again saved me a whole lot of typing. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:43 pm 

I don´t have any contracts with women, whatever happens,
happens.

A friend of mine rolls things simple, he just makes sure that
the woman doesn´t get his phone number or doesn´t have it
when he leaves her place. And never brings women to his place.

He may even sneak out after sex. It fits him becase her women
no angels themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm 

Jared wrote:
I don´t have any contracts with women, whatever happens,
happens.

A friend of mine rolls things simple, he just makes sure that
the woman doesn´t get his phone number or doesn´t have it
when he leaves her place. And never brings women to his place.

He may even sneak out after sex. It fits him becase her women
no angels themselves.
Sucks for you then :lol: ...trust me it's a lot simpler than it looks on paper...plus it's how you can build a harem of willing women. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:14 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Sucks for you then :lol: ...trust me it's a lot simpler than it looks on paper...plus it's how you can build a harem of willing women. :mrgreen:
Maybe. Haven´t tried.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm 

Maybe MY ASS. ;)

You are missing OUT, son! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 pm 

:lol:

Over here, we just park the car on the woman trail
(and they climb aboard) because they are like ants
in their path, they always appear sooner or later.

Peculiar behavior.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:19 am 

:D where the "F" have you guys been all these Gosh Darn years? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:06 am 

PereG, Kidd. how did you guys develope such an insight on the female Psyche? I know all this must have taken years of trial and error. Kidd, was this accomplished basically by Observing, Analyzing and being Patient? :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 am 

enelkei wrote:
PereG, Kidd. how did you guys develope such an insight on the female Psyche? I know all this must have taken years of trial and error. Kidd, was this accomplished basically by Observing, Analyzing and being Patient? :geek:

No. This was gleaned from personally testing hypothesis after hypothesis...taking meticulous notes of what worked and what didn't over the years. Trial and error. Putting in the legwork. Blood, sweat and tears. Pounding the pavement. Heartache and heartbreak. ALL of this...plus my cognizance of mind to analyze it, pick it apart and interpret the data is what led to these breakthroughs.

The sad part is, it really can't be taught...it must be experienced first hand in order to really get it. This is because until you experience it firsthand, there will always be a smidgen of doubt that it really works that way...and that limiter WILL keep you from reaching your full potential.

But this is advanced stuff...most guys can't even bring themselves to talk to a girl much less have multiple women know that you are sleeping with each and everyone of them and have no problem with it whatsoever.

The rabbit hole goes very deep indeed. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:24 pm 

Upped for everyone to look at this thread (maybe again for some)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 am 

I like this thread.

I definitely agree too there's always that doubt on if it will really work or not. I'm starting to see glimpses of code a lot more. The other night when I was out...after doing nothing but people watch for my own amusement..and getting drinks bought I walked through the dancefloor on the way back from the bathroom.

I was trying to avoid being engaged by people on my way through so I used the corner of my eye to navigate. And over maybe 20 steps I counted 5 or 6 cute girls trying to get me to choose them. And it was past subconscious too..I think.They were actually partly turning to face me.

I cannot get over how easy it actually is. I show up, mind my own business/don't give a fuck about anything. I don't even have to keep track of who is jocking me if I'm feeling particularly lazy. By the time their curiousity is driven to a fever pitch and they do something really obvious I'll take note.

The ball is always in my court. No headache no stress. Fucking sweet...these are the good times 8-)

Also I'm also getting the point to where I have theories and stuff I wanna test to. Break off in my own direction and make my own discoveries...time to put on the science hat. And maybe have some things to add that are uniquely mine and will give value to others.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:40 am 

About fucking time...let the good times roll. 8-)