Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 pm 

Ouchie

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:20 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Cops are cops because they like to be in a position of power.

If you make them feel like they are above you, they'll cut you a break. Making them feel below you will make them want to write you tickets. They just want to feel powerful, so you give them the feeling of being powerful.

Who is really above the other? And what is the perception?

[ img ]
I get the dynamic at hand. Cop thought he did a booboo, but then toward the end when you began to appreciate the small gesture of "compassion" of cutting you slack it gave him space to flip the energies, so that he was on top!

Who is really above the other? That is the question and thoughts I have when these things come up Morpheus! Just have a difficult time putting it into words right now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:28 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
sometimes submitting to allow a person to gratify their ego to deescalate the situation is what's called for..
*double checks*

Who said anything about submitting here? Not me thats for sure.

You sir: I know you believe you understand what you think I said... But I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant!
:?: :?:

:?

:idea:

The Kidd!!
Quote:
You're only selfish when you don't indulge another person in their selfishness.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:50 am 

Quote:
I get the dynamic at hand. Cop thought he did a booboo, but then toward the end when you began to appreciate the small gesture of "compassion" of cutting you slack it gave him space to flip the energies, so that he was on top!
Bingo
Quote:
Just have a difficult time putting it into words right now.
That's a problem on here, because it's only words a lot of shit gets lost in the translation and some of what is said doesn't match up with another's map of the world and isn't what is meant :o

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:02 am 

Quote:
*double checks*

Who said anything about submitting here? Not me thats for sure.

You sir: I know you believe you understand what you think I said... But I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant!
Been trying to figure out how to word this since I like you. Like I said in the other thread shit gets lost in the translation with just text. Sometimes you put on the outward illusion of submitting while internally having it just be a formulation of your plan while not having submitted. That's what I meant.

*When you're at a lower lever, when your higher up you can just topple shit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:21 am 

Quote:
Been trying to figure out how to word this since I like you.
:lol:

God bless you, ShitAlbatross. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:24 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Been trying to figure out how to word this since I like you.
:lol:

God bless you, ShitAlbatross. 8-)
Like anybody gives a fuck eh ShitSardine lol Slightly pretentious, all in fun ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:56 am 

TheDude wrote:
Who is really above the other? That is the question and thoughts I have when these things come up Morpheus! Just have a difficult time putting it into words right now.
Who came first? The chicken or the egg?

It's a never ending circle. He is on top because he is a cop. But I am on top because he is forfilling his God complex through me. He has patterns and methods of behavior that enable him/her to feel powerful. I just short circuit the ways in the which they usually get there. Jedi mind tricks, they see things the way I lay them out and never think twice about it.

I totally agree with peregrinus.

Cloaking and managing others perceptions are two sides of the same coin. Managing perceptions breaks down into 3 sections. My perception, their perception, outside perception. When I am "submitting" I'm not really. My perception is tehehe just playing games having fun. Their perception is whatever I lay the foundation for. I never overtly say anything just leave clues and they make the conclusion I want them too...thinking that it is theirs (which is inception). Outside perception is...don't really care.

I change the rules of the game/don't play sometimes. So in my mind I ALWAYS win 8-)

Kidd!! gave me the cloaking idea...and the managing perception idea the fine tuning of it took a LONG time.