Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:44 am 

Something that is a really good source of where your at currently is dreams. I'll usually interpret them and then if there important file them away with a title/date.

This can really accelerate your progress, because there's a lot less static from ego etc to sift through you can get straight to the issue or rather the issue comes to you in a nice letter lol.

Hopefully this will help out some newer guys.

So I have a dream from last night, theres like basic universal symbols that everyone uses and then some are specific to you.

So here it is.

I'm driving along and come to the end of the road. I get out and keep walking and come across 3 people. Two I know irl the one girl is my friends cousin who likes me, and the other is from when I lived on the other side of the country. Things didn't go well there but whatever. The guy is armed and I distrust him he has hostile eyes. They want a boost and even have the cables. But there vehicles are burnt to a crisp. So we move on, the rocks are smooth and not jagged that I'm walking on. And I tell them no fucking around, I'm looking mostly at the guy when I say this. And we walk up the path into te cave.

Analysis

The end of the road, means my current ways of thinking are dying. It's time to move on. The fact that they wanted a boost is trying to jump start the old
modes which isn't gonna happen because the cars are burnt crispy. The no fucking around rule is because I am about to meet a lot of my personal demons and yeah serious business :twisted:
The cave is my mind, the fact that the rocks are smooth means my confidence in my decisions is still increasing.

Cannot figure out what the guy means though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:14 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
Something that is a really good source of where your at currently is dreams. I'll usually interpret them and then if there important file them away with a title/date.

This can really accelerate your progress, because there's a lot less static from ego etc to sift through you can get straight to the issue or rather the issue comes to you in a nice letter lol.

Hopefully this will help out some newer guys.

So I have a dream from last night, theres like basic universal symbols that everyone uses and then some are specific to you.

So here it is.

I'm driving along and come to the end of the road. I get out and keep walking and come across 3 people. Two I know irl the one girl is my friends cousin who likes me, and the other is from when I lived on the other side of the country. Things didn't go well there but whatever. The guy is armed and I distrust him he has hostile eyes. They want a boost and even have the cables. But there vehicles are burnt to a crisp. So we move on, the rocks are smooth and not jagged that I'm walking on. And I tell them no fucking around, I'm looking mostly at the guy when I say this. And we walk up the path into te cave.

Analysis

The end of the road, means my current ways of thinking are dying. It's time to move on. The fact that they wanted a boost is trying to jump start the old
modes which isn't gonna happen because the cars are burnt crispy. The no fucking around rule is because I am about to meet a lot of my personal demons and yeah serious business :twisted:
The cave is my mind, the fact that the rocks are smooth means my confidence in my decisions is still increasing.

Cannot figure out what the guy means though.
I may incline to think it's the hostility towards yourself. You told him in your dream "No fucking around" like you know you get distracted from the real issues when you had to just go on full throttle to confront this shit.
And the psichological punishment you imprint to yourself when you 'fuck up' something.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:31 am 

The armed guy is your ego...and you've had enough of him because he's always getting in your way. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:24 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The armed guy is your ego...and you've had enough of him because he's always getting in your way. 8-)
How did you figure that out?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:46 pm 

[ img ]

...please try to remember who you are dealing with, my young Padawan learner. ;)

Here's a question FOR MORPHEUS ONLY...why is he armed? :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:45 pm 

He's armed because he is not in control and would like to be. It's kinda like a lower part of my brain, it served a purpose earlier in human time.

It's incompatible to a large degree with logic because it cannot understand outside of black and white. Things like cloaking don't fit with ego. Whereas logic doesn't have an issue with it.

You cannot make caveman like moves in our society anymore. Things like overt aggression etc will only slow people down. Like the courtiers in medieval England.

It's outdated :| . The things ego wants will be achieved through emotional calmness and planning :geek: . It's just gonna have to deal with it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:52 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
He's armed because he is not in control and would like to be. It's kinda like a lower part of my brain, it served a purpose earlier in human time.

It's incompatible to a large degree with logic because it cannot understand outside of black and white. Things like cloaking don't fit with ego. Whereas logic doesn't have an issue with it.

You cannot make caveman like moves in our society anymore. Things like overt aggression etc will only slow people down. Like the courtiers in medieval England.

It's outdated :| . The things ego wants will be achieved through emotional calmness and planning :geek: . It's just gonna have to deal with it
Nope. You ego definitely still rules you...you can continue to be in denial of that fact if you wish but I would advise against it. The fact that you have to warn it shows that it is definitely NOT in check...you have to actively monitor it every second of every minute of every day. :geek:

You're ego is armed because it is there to regulate your ID and Superego...protection, if you will. He has ALWAYS been armed...and for the most part the stories you have shared with me prove that you have always let it shoot at will. It has a VERY hard time understanding that it is okay for 'him' to stand down so you can grow...which is why you ultimately have so much trouble moving forward on the path outlined in this forum. :geek:

You want to go into that cave to face and (hopefully) befriend your demons...he still thinks that you need protection from them. :ugeek:

...and no, I haven't referenced any dream guides, so therefore I have no links. I'm just really this nice with it. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 pm 

I know what it's trying to protect me from. Don't need it though

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
See? Right there your ego prevented you from acknowledging everything else I just wrote...like you're jealous that I can be as easily profound as I am while you continue to struggle. You have a very long way to go, my friend...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:22 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
See? Right there your ego prevented you from acknowledging everything else I just wrote...like you're jealous that I can be as easily profound as I am while you continue to struggle. You have a very long way to go, my friend...
Well, yeah. It is frustrating to struggle.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:54 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Well, yeah. It is frustrating to struggle.
Regardless...that is YOUR internal struggle. It has nothing to do with being appreciative and/or acknowledging that I took time out of my busy day to comprehensively and completely break down that which you could not understand. As I stated...your ego is STILL in full control. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Regardless...that is YOUR internal struggle. It has nothing to do with being appreciative and/or acknowledging that I took time out of my busy day to comprehensively and completely break down that which you could not understand. As I stated...your ego is STILL in full control. :ugeek:
Ok, I'm sorry for it looking like I don't appreciate your help.

It's never been the case that I haven't though. I really do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:53 pm 

I have a question - What does the girl represent ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:56 pm 

There's two of them. One is one that I still have unresolved feelings for.

The other told my friend that she likes me. But he's my best friend and thats his cousin so that's best left alone.

They could represent the anima. And the fact that my ego was one of the characters strengthens that but there wouldn't need to be two girl dream characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
There's two of them. One is one that I still have unresolved feelings for.

The other told my friend that she likes me. But he's my best friend so that's best left alone.
I'm inclined to them symbolizing something.. I'd raise 1/4 of my stack on that the one you have unresolved feelings for may symbolise some unresolved feelings with yourself more than the girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 pm 

Call

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:10 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Call
Let's see the turn card, Altäir.. 8-)
:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 pm 

fufe wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Call
Fufe...I don't know if you're qualified at present to even be trying to play this game...no offense. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:23 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Call
Fufe...I don't know if you're qualified at present to even be trying to play this game...no offense. :geek:
I guess so.. I thought everybody's view welcomed, but I understand..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 pm 

And hero bet takes it down on the river :P

Also could be wrong but I don't think he was saying stay out of the convo