Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Gym Time
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Just like resonance though its not a shy didn't I get credit thing
That was actually StephenP homie and Capitalize that R for me when you type my name, just like I do for yours ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 am 

I did my iPhone my have uncapitalized it. Sorry :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:26 am 

Resonance wrote:
:roll: :( :? :arrow: :| I have a lot of work to do
The work never stops Res, in 20 years you'll be like "Oh cool, just learned that little thing".

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
The work never stops Res, in 20 years you'll be like "Oh cool, just learned that little thing".
Totally and utterly.

The day you stop learning is the day you died.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

I'm curious why you thought it was perfect for me though scarf?

I've read your last 15 - 20 (?) posts and have liked them.

You appear to have gained a base level of understanding on how to approach things and have developed some belief systems. On one occasion I've seen you use the words 'I disagree' or something to that effect, which shows that you are actually, god forbid, thinking for yourself, rather than taking things at face value.

The time has now come for you to apply what you have learnt to real life situations. What Kidd brought to the table in this thread was a real life situation that allowed somebody who has actually learnt something for the last while and a half to apply what they have learnt. These tests are to see weather or not you are listening or how much you have been able to take in or how much what you've learnt you are actively able to apply to real life. That's the point of these tests. It wasn't something dished out at random.

You don't study Geography for two years and then suddenly turn up to a Maths exam.

Look at your answer:
Quote:
Occams Razor

She didn't introduce you because the other girl was a threat just like how a jealous guy won't introduce you to a girl he digs. It's mate guarding

You have mentioned Occams Razor before, so it is already the case that you are applying your learning. Rather than take a blind shot at the dark, you are going back, looking over and applying. This may not have been a direct hit (it wasn't bad), it may have needed more detail but the process is there. All you need to do start looking for patterns of behaviour and consistencies therewith. Once you get to this level, you can make a pretty decent guess at what's going on. And once you are at a reasonably decent level of consistent understanding, you will not see 'The Matrix' you will see 'blonde, brunette, redhead'. It will all become normal to you.

The same goes to everyone else.

(PS Note however both comments above)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm 

Sweet thanks Scarf :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:49 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
Totally and utterly.

The day you stop learning is the day you died.
Agreed, I've actually came to the realization of this on my own as I came to the point months back when I had an understanding the purpose of living is. Which is why I've hit bottom in everything (that and no true focus) but now I'm finally standing up and started to walk again.

Might as well take advantage of all of it while I am fortunate enough to do so

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 am 

Without looking at the other posts…

The answer is pretty damn simple to me.

Your acquaintance didn’t introduce you to her friend because she didn’t want you to meet her. Since your acquaintance likes you, and because women and humans in general are jealous creatures, she will do what she can to prevent other women from getting your penis. In this case, she wanted to prevent the competition from happening outright.
I have a question: what is the physical condition of the friend? You said that your acquaintance’s body type was on the heavier side, but you made no mention of the friend. If the friend is more fit than your acquaintance’s body, I’d wager that your acquaintance is insecure about her own body, and sees her fitter friend as a serious threat to her sexual ambitions with you.

Suggested course of action: threesome. Or a foursome, if you would like to give your protégé some hands-on training.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden