Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Gym Time
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:43 am 

Well I'm stumped go get Z

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 am 

Perhaps to test you to see how into her friend you are.

She was into your friend?

She was nervous and so into the moment?

Hints?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 am 

+2 Me me me

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:19 am 

Star_Above wrote:
+2 Me me me
Hold your position, ShitSoldier! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 am 

foofatron wrote:
Perhaps to test you to see how into her friend you are.

She was into your friend?

She was nervous and so into the moment?

Hints?
This crossed my mind a lot too. Seeing if he would pursue or not. Kidd!! Let it go til it 'got awkwatd'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 am 

She didn't want her friend to know your the one she talks about. You said she pokes you on fb. She must talk about you right?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 am 

It's crazy how a select group of guys know that they all have the right answer and get everything while we feel like Sherlock Holmes if we even come close to deciphering the matrix.

I'd say that she's aware enough socially to know that her lack of an introduction would have little influence on whether or not you two get together. So your friend tried to distance herself from her friend (or at least that's what I'm assuming, we don't know how your friend was acting the entire time except for the introduction). Doing this, she (naively) hoped she'd be something of a "rebound" for you when shit went south, somebody you could talk too, since she disapproved of her in the first place. Warped and weird logic, but she is a woman.

Reading this again, it seems silly, but it's worth a try.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:25 pm 

Occams Razor

She didn't introduce you because the other girl was a threat just like how a jealous guy won't introduce you to a girl he digs. It's mate guarding :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:28 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Occams Razor

She didn't introduce you because the other girl was a threat just like how a jealous guy won't introduce you to a girl he digs. It's mate guarding :geek:
This is about as close as we're gonna get at this point, I reckon... :geek:

Let's see what you got, zogler. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 pm 

1. She is so into you that everytime she comes across you, which only seldom happens after you left that hospital, she develops a tunnel vision which includes only you. Apart from being her sole focus visually, she did her best to build a connection with you verbally without any distractions.

2. Even if she hadn't talked about you (including a study of your facebook page 8-) ) with her friend up to your encounter (noticing then that her friend liked you), which is highly unlikely, she did notice her delightful response after seeing you in person for the first time.

3. Her friend is in a much better shape and she is working hard to lose her excessive weight, so her insecurity, jealousy and contempt for other females is skyrocketing at this stage of her life.

4. She has got the hint that she is not wanted by you (long before today) AND she also realized that you were liking what you saw as far as her friend is concerned.

The fact that your friend didn't introduce her friend in the first place when she should, as the natural progression of things would be after you had introduced your friend, reminds me of the scene from the Matrix: Neo saw the same black cat twice, a deja vu moment, which was a glitch in the Matrix. Likewise, when you noticed the absence of the introduction, you understood that something didn't go well with your friend. She had already noticed the connection that was building between you and her friend from the first time you talked to each other and her decision not to introduce her was just encouraged more and more during the intervening period until your second and last small-talk.

I speculate that one of them, most probably the one you already knew, inquired about your appearance in that gym (if you have left your gym to join this one etc.) so that she would have a way to meet you rather often.

Also it is very probable that they extended their training time to give you the opportunity (the SPACE) to say farewell to them. In addition to this, they strategically placed themselves (doing squats) near the water fountain, as it was almost certain you would pass by before leaving. Thus, they ensured you wouldn't "forget" to say goodbye.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:39 pm 

...and there you have it folks. Very succinctly put, zogler...and even included a Matrix reference too. 8-)

The only thing I have to add is that the lack of introduction on my friend's part was more subconscious than conscious, but even that was subtly covered in zogler's first point (tunnel vision). :geek:

Oh and you're right, zogler...her friend is in much better shape. ;)

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 pm 

StephenP wrote:
This shit has been wracking my brain.

Is this girl so into you that she literally forgets EVERYTHING but you?

(the original girl)
Here I was saying the same thing as zogler’s point #1

I almost drove myself mad yesterday, playing scenario after scenario and reasons after reasons in my head, putting myself in the girls situation ALL DAY to finally come to this conclusion.

That was a fun one!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:28 pm 

Great shit Zogler! If she did try and introduce her friend she probably would have forgotten her name anyway :lol:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:35 pm 

StephenP wrote:
StephenP wrote:

(the original girl)

I almost drove myself mad yesterday, playing scenario after scenario and reasons after reasons in my head, putting myself in the girls situation ALL DAY to finally come to this conclusion.

That was a fun one!
The main difference is that you're weren't saying the same thing as zogler...you were asking what zogler had stated. :geek:

Translation: You lack conviction. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
StephenP wrote:
StephenP wrote:

(the original girl)

That was a fun one!
The main difference is that you're weren't saying the same thing as zogler...you were asking what zogler had stated. :geek:

Translation: You lack conviction. :ugeek:
Oh this I know. Didn't mean for that post to come across as "why didn't I get credit for this"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The only thing I have to add is that the lack of introduction on my friend's part was more subconscious than conscious
It was totally subconscious up to the point you introduced your friend. Your action was screaming her consciously to follow suit. That is a first-class demonstration of leading by example.
Star_Above wrote:
Great shit Zogler! If she did try and introduce her friend she probably would have forgotten her name anyway :lol:
She would have even forgotten the fact she was her friend. :lol:

True friends stab you in the front. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 pm 

Well that was rather quick.

I'm really glad that Morpheus had a go at this. This question was perfect for him. He would have definitely been the one to go closest.

Secondly.....
zogler wrote:
1. She is so into you that everytime she comes across you, which only seldom happens after you left that hospital, she develops a tunnel vision which includes only you. Apart from being her sole focus visually, she did her best to build a connection with you verbally without any distractions.

2. Even if she hadn't talked about you (including a study of your facebook page 8-) ) with her friend up to your encounter (noticing then that her friend liked you), which is highly unlikely, she did notice her delightful response after seeing you in person for the first time.

3. Her friend is in a much better shape and she is working hard to lose her excessive weight, so her insecurity, jealousy and contempt for other females is skyrocketing at this stage of her life.

4. She has got the hint that she is not wanted by you (long before today) AND she also realized that you were liking what you saw as far as her friend is concerned.

The fact that your friend didn't introduce her friend in the first place when she should, as the natural progression of things would be after you had introduced your friend, reminds me of the scene from the Matrix: Neo saw the same black cat twice, a deja vu moment, which was a glitch in the Matrix. Likewise, when you noticed the absence of the introduction, you understood that something didn't go well with your friend. She had already noticed the connection that was building between you and her friend from the first time you talked to each other and her decision not to introduce her was just encouraged more and more during the intervening period until your second and last small-talk.

I speculate that one of them, most probably the one you already knew, inquired about your appearance in that gym (if you have left your gym to join this one etc.) so that she would have a way to meet you rather often.

Also it is very probable that they extended their training time to give you the opportunity (the SPACE) to say farewell to them. In addition to this, they strategically placed themselves (doing squats) near the water fountain, as it was almost certain you would pass by before leaving. Thus, they ensured you wouldn't "forget" to say goodbye.

...I love how the points get more relevant as they go down the page. I would have written it the other way around. I would have added/accentuated a couple other minor points too.

Very nice.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:38 pm 

:roll: :( :? :arrow: :| I have a lot of work to do

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:57 pm 

Funny you mention Morpheus, Scarf...he's who I was holding out for. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:58 pm 

Thanks for waiting :) saw it yesterday but didn't have time to read it.

I'm curious why you thought it was perfect for me though scarf?

Also when I was reading zoglers post I almost got the feeling like deja vu. Like a lot of the information had been processed far below my conscious awareness and then lost in the jump to conscious translation. I could be wrong but everything in zoglers post feels familiar.

Just like resonance though its not a shy didn't I get credit thing

It's like my intuitive brain is one of those T3 Internet connections but the information that gets used in conscious thought gets slowed down to one of the 28k modems.

Great quiz/story time :mrgreen: