Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: She's making it easy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 am 
Lately I feel like I'm on fire when it comes to attracting women. It's been fucking awesome and I fully realize the power giving space to a woman has. What I do is this...

The first guy I ever followed when it comes to dating advice is Brent. So it's implanted deep into my subconscious to never pursue not only because he says too but because I've seen and experienced first hand that it never works. When he says women don't want to be pursued, it's the truth so stop doing it. At times if I ever catch myself pursuing, I literally will say to myself "you just fucked up" and I'll stop immediately. I know that not everybody on this forum likes Brent and I have no problem with that but the bottom line is pursuing hurts you.

Going on, the most I do is give out my number and I leave it up to the girl to reach out and like I said I feel like I'm on fire with it right now making me believe that I fully understand the concept of giving space for the girl to pursue me. I had one girl reach out to me yesterday within 5 minutes after I gave her my number. Short blonde haired girl, very young. It was kind of an impulse for me to give her my number. I just said lets chill tonight here's my number. She reached out to me and said hey it's Jen. We didn't end up hanging out though cause we both got out of work late. I decided today that I don't think I'll text her again ever unless she reaches out to me, not to be a dick but because it doesn't feel right to do it. Plus I had a convo with her face to face before giving out my number that a guy she works with was blowing up her phone constantly asking to hang out. Hence, stop persuing, it's a huge turn off.

Today, I talked to this girl on Facebook that I haven't talked to in a while and gave her my new number. She ended up texting me while I was at work and told me we can hangout whenever I want to. "she's making it so easy" I love it. I'll probably chill with her soon. Shes another blonde that is very attractive and seems like shes extremely sexually frustrated from the status' she posts on facebook. She'll say shit like shes lonely or she needs a guy and all these posts are followed by at least 5 chumps trying to pursue her that she never responds to. And here I am, your average fucking dude and she's opening the doors for me like I'm welcome in whenever. This is the way it always should be. Now that I got a taste for it I won't settle for anything less.

Also today, a chick I work with was jockin me heavy like she always is. Not really a cute face but a pretty slamming body. I asked her if she gives good head and she said yes. I told her she has to give me a blow job and she smiled ear to ear. I got back from a delivery and stood next to her and she asked me if i missed her. I hate that type of baby talk flirting so i said dont be ridiculous. At the end of the night she started telling me she wanted to drink. I took that as she wants to get drunk and hookup but I didn't give her my number because I feel like she should just give me her address and a time to be there. If she ever asks for my number just to have it, I'm just gonna say how about you just give me your address and a time and I'll be there. To be honest I wouldn't even want her to have my number. I wouldn't want her reaching out to me and me having to text her back. She seems like the type that would just keep texting you allllll day long.

So what I have learned...abundance mentality, don't pursue, give space, be indifferent = straight fuckin pimp. I feel like I could do this to any girl I want and it will work. The bottom line is, they really do want to pursue us. It's not a made up technique, it's the truth and they will do it. Enjoy the truth and start living it because there is no other way to do this (that requires no work) and be successful.

Post subject: Re: She's making it easy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 am 
Site Admin

:D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:11 am 

Also, pursuing and to pursue are really, really difficult to spell.

At some point, you'll end up spelling persue and persuing.

Something that is so difficult to spell so consistently is clearly something that should never ever be done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:51 am 
Scarf wrote:
Also, pursuing and to pursue are really, really difficult to spell.

At some point, you'll end up spelling persue and persuing.

Something that is so difficult to spell so consistently is clearly something that should never ever be done.
Lmao

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 pm 

I fucking love this...great post Mikey!

Keep doing what you're doing because not pursuing like Brent says and giving space is what attracts women (Not sure who would disagree with Brent, maybe a mode one symp that gets no pussy), it separates you from every other guy that's up her ass. Your results speak for themself, and when you make 'Grinus smile you know you're doing it right ;)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:41 pm 
Yeah dude it's definately that right way to do it. Most women are always being persued, so when dudes like us come along that don't live that way they definately become interested. It's like "holy shit this guy is actually cool and not a needy vagina like everyone else". The dudes that don't persue and don't care attract all the attention from women.

Giving them space to persue you is clutch. About two years ago I was working with this one smoking hot chick, she might have been the hottest girl I ever hooked up with/had her persuing me. We had drinks one night after work and we exchanged numbers. What ended up happening was a week later I sent her a text one night just cause I felt like it and asked her what she was up to. Now I did reach out to her first but because I gave her so much space and simply sent her a casual text message, she was ecstatic to hear from me. She ended persuing me all summer until I stopped talking to her because she ended up getting a little crazy lol.

But yeah dude this is what you have to do and like I said I'm on fire with it now and I feel like every girl that enters my world is hooked. I believe now I fully understand how the space thing works and it has built a lot of confidence in my game. I'm the fuckin man bro! Lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:45 pm 

Glad you managed to 'get it', Mikey...it is a beautiful thing indeed. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 pm 

Quote:
I believe now I fully understand how the space thing works and it has built a lot of confidence in my game. I'm the fuckin man bro! Lol
*Cough cough* Confirmation! :)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:05 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Glad you managed to 'get it', Mikey...it is a beautiful thing indeed. 8-)
That it is brother.
Star_Above wrote:
Quote:
I believe now I fully understand how the space thing works and it has built a lot of confidence in my game. I'm the fuckin man bro! Lol
*Cough cough* Confirmation! :)
Wow I actually get the confirmation thing now too lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:19 pm 

i was going to post something similar, it was good to read your post

my problem is still in the after reaction becasue it feelslike we can have sex in front of everybody and it feels like we meet each other from years ago, and i realized women are almost this way all the time they want something real a real man, when i hear that sentence i think but what's a real man? and i understand what kidd says that the matrix is your reality you allready are a real man.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:21 pm 
Site Admin

:D :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:15 pm 

Wow ranty...you're making me speechless and all teary eyed at the same time. :shock:

...and it's about time some of your fuckers got what I was screaming about CONfirmation YEARS ago...better late than never I guess...and oh YES...I JUST WENT THERE. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:44 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Wow ranty...you're making me speechless and all teary eyed at the same time. :shock:

...and it's about time some of your fuckers got what I was screaming about CONfirmation YEARS ago...better late than never I guess...and oh YES...I JUST WENT THERE. 8-)
Yeah but if there's a dude on this forum that isn't having success then there is nothing for him to confirm. So you can't be like that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 am 

Mikey swag wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Yeah but if there's a dude on this forum that isn't having success then there is nothing for him to confirm. So you can't be like that.
I can be how I want. :ugeek:

...and furthermore, if you put in the work you then get the results...and CONfirmation isn't only limited to certain types of success. CONfirmation is all around you all the time...most people just don't know what it looks like sometimes. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 am 
Gotcha. I'm gonna have to look into that more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:42 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Mikey swag wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I can be how I want. :ugeek:

...and furthermore, if you put in the work you then get the results...and CONfirmation isn't only limited to certain types of success. CONfirmation is all around you all the time...most people just don't know what it looks like sometimes. :geek:
I think that within this little but accurate statement lies freedom.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

There is ALWAYS something that you can apply a confirmation too, no matter how small it may seem.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:08 pm 

Mikey swag wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Wrong, they are just not seeing it yet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:05 pm 
StephenP wrote:
Mikey swag wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Wrong, they are just not seeing it yet.
Seeing what?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:15 pm 

Seeing the many subtle CONfirmations that light the path to the great big ones that ANYONE could spot, yourself included. See...you are so focused on seeing the CONfirmations that YOU are looking for that you miss the little ones that are SCREAMING at you to acknowledge them...it is a common rookie mistake, so don't take it too personally. :geek:

Here's an example...say I'm in the gym lifting weights 3 times a week for a couple of months already. If the CONfirmation I'm looking for is for chicks to lust for my body, then I would think I haven't made any progress yet. HOWEVER...I am missing the little things that show progressment towards that goal...I can lift heavier weights than I could when I started...I can run on the treadmill longer than before...I can do more reps and sets than I could before...my pants are getting baggier.

See all of the little CONfirmations that show me that I'm moving in the right direction of the big CONfirmation that I ultimately want? Ponder on this... :ugeek: