Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Definition of HARD WORK
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:47 am 

I wanted to right about this: Hard work. It's been circling around in my head for some time now. How do you define it?

I was under the assumption that I am a hard worker. Now, the reality of it would be "I WAS a hard worker in high school". Training for basketball and school was what I did every single day. Be it be in the gym playing till 2am or getting there early, so I had the court to myself. I lost that lifestyle or rather it passed on as some things do. No need to waste time writing about why it happened or what happened. Fast forward to now. I believed I worked hard. Then, when the fruits of my labor never fully blossomed or even came around I would be down. Round and round I went in this.

What I failed to do so many times before when assessing my current life was to look at it with "Intense Realism" (50th Law). See things for what they really all, and leave the sugar coating for symps who can't handle it (the more I read here the more I see that a Pimp is one who see's the world for what it is). In short I wasn't a hard worker at all.

Example:
I may have started strong on the first day of working out. I would pump each weight with focus and quality. Be there for three hours if I had to. As the days progressed though my level of commitment diminished. I lost the drive after time passed, and soon I was wasting time and gaining nothing being in the gym doing crappy reps.

I lacked consistency, heart, and courage to fail and keep going. All of those I think make you a hard worker. You take one out and the rest mean nothing. My world was comfortable in the mundane. Not anymore though.

Success/Hardwork#1
Success/Hardwork#2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:54 am 

Hard work to achieve success is one the the biggest bs prevalent myths in our society today.

If someone thinks hard work is the key to achieving something then go ask a construction worker to give up his nail gun and go back to a hammer because it's "Harder work" and will do the job better. Fuck, he'll probably shoot you wit the nail gun.

Intelligence and using levers that create efficiency (Creating the nail gun as opposed to using a hammer) is the key to success, not hard work.
And people who love what they do always feel guilty for loving what they do while succeeding at it so out of that guilt they tell everyone they hate the process and it's hard work, yet they love it, so it ain't fuck'n hard work...they're lying.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:13 am 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
Hard work to achieve success is one the the biggest bs prevalent myths in our society today.

If someone thinks hard work is the key to achieving something then go ask a construction worker to give up his nail gun and go back to a hammer because it's "Harder work" and will do the job better. Fuck, he'll probably shoot you wit the nail gun.

Intelligence and using levers that create efficiency (Creating the nail gun as opposed to using a hammer) is the key to success, not hard work.
And people who love what they do always feel guilty for loving what they do while succeeding at it so out of that guilt they tell everyone they hate the process and it's hard work, yet they love it, so it ain't fuck'n hard work...they're lying.
Check out the powerful people, they know the reality and operate in that premise; because if you have a dream there's allways people that will want to help you in an exchange of making them feel like worthy people (sense of validation) and people that don't know what they want and are lazy to think about what they want so you could sell them your dream and they'll do the "hard work" for you, you are not using them you are giving them some direction (this is in fact better than money for some guys), a good leader does that, and so many people didn't know what they want, so they settle for what others give to them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:16 am 

Star_Above wrote:

Talk about -->
Quote:
a Pimp seeing the world for what it is

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:43 am 
Star_Above wrote:

Hard work is not a myth. You're conflating laborious work and smart work with success. There is a difference.

Smart work is the myth. Creating the nail gun does not guarantee success.

Hard work is the guy that knows the guy who created the nail gun. Hard work is the guy that called a bunch of people up to make a factory to make the nail gun. Hard work is the guy who filed patent papers for the nail gun. Hard work is hiring the people to do laborious work in the nail gun factory. Hard work is the guy who markets the nail gun to the construction worker.

Hard work is making it "happen."

The guy that invented the wheel died a broke man.

Hard work is synonymous with success.

Here's a good experiment: get all the materials to throw a party. Throw the party, but don't tell anyone. Then, on another day. Tell everyone you know about the party, but don't get any of the materials. Ask the men to bring something small. See how fast you throw a party without doing shit but texting or calling people.

Hard work is making it "happen."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 pm 

Dali wrote:
Check out the powerful people, they know the reality and operate in that premise; because if you have a dream there's allways people that will want to help you in an exchange of making them feel like worthy people (sense of validation) and people that don't know what they want and are lazy to think about what they want so you could sell them your dream and they'll do the "hard work" for you, you are not using them you are giving them some direction (this is in fact better than money for some guys), a good leader does that, and so many people didn't know what they want, so they settle for what others give to them.
Great insight thank you