Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Interesting night
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:31 am 

Hey guys,

I've started listening to some subliminal products that I purchased recently, figured it can't hurt. I'll go into more detail in another thread. But one is for the production of pheromones. Been listening once or twice for the last few days.

I was out with friends on Friday night. End up beside this girl who I recognise as someone I've met a couple of times. She remembered me as well. First time we barely spoke, second time I don't recall us even saying anything to each other. This time BAM it felt like there was electricity between us. We constantly caught each others eye on the dance floor and smiled, we danced hip to hip a few times, got a photo taken, chatted about some stuff. So different to how we've interacted any other time.

And at one point I was at the bar, chatted to this random cute girl for a few minutes. Got her number and I kissed her on the cheek! The reason for the italics is I'm not comfortable with physical contact or at least initiating it, just an irrational fear of mine. Yet I just leant forward and kissed her on the cheek haha. She never texted back but I'm just proud of that little moment :)

Post subject: Re: Interesting night
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:17 pm 

Damn it, where am I going wrong? The girl I mentioned just clarified she only wants to be friends. Which is cool, my attraction for her wasn't through the roof. But I recall The Kidd saying a few times that he looks for girls who are interested in him. But how does he determine between friendly flirting and the real deal?? Or does this only work when the girl has no connection to you?

I cannot stand flakey girls. I met a girl through a social drinks event last weekend. We had a great conversation. Actually one of the few rare times I talked about something that I would normally consider taboo but I was passionate about it. Microsoft Excel haha. I stopped at Macros and said I've only known her for a short time and don't want to be responsible for sending her to hospital. And she joked about brains dripping down the walls :) I got her on facebook and messaged her. Got a reply back a week later. Full length. Replied and suggested we get a coffee today. No response but she did send me an excitable wall post about something else. I was like WTF.

I mean this girl and I kept smiling at each other on the dance floor, dancing close, etc. Then a few months back there was the girl who within the first 10 minutes was telling me all the very personal details of her life and at one point she was talking about how one of her exes used to play WoW and I said something about not playing it anymore. She then says 'oh thank god, I can't date another guy that plays WoW!' and later used an excuse to press her entire body against me. Yet as soon as I texted her for a date she got all flakey on me....

Literally, one of my female friends asked me why I meet so many strange girls. Funny thing is I meet them at bus stops, on the train, at the bar, etc. In other words I meet them in all kinds of different places.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 pm 

You are not giving space, when you give space the female likes to come fill it. You are not being a challenge she knows you are interested in her and no longer sees a reason to keep pursuing you this from sage Grinus you should use this forums search engine to get real acquainted with space.

Also as it has been discussed on here recently you didn't finish how you start from the other sage The Kidd!!(although really now that I think about it if you start as something is there really such a thing as a finish? I think you are finished when you are dead IMO so basically how you start is how you need to keep being for the duration you are talking to the female in question. You changed you are no longer the man she thought you were, she can no longer chase you because you were chasing her now you had the ball in your court and you basically handed it to her.

What I'm saying is this you can't chase a female that is already chasing you, let her do the work you kickback and enjoy the blossoming of the fruits.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 pm 

Resonance wrote:
.You are not being a challenge she knows you are interested in her and no longer sees a reason to keep pursuing you this from sage Grinus you should use this forums search engine to get real acquainted with space.
What should I do if I can't really hide I'm interested ? The girls always know, I'm getting told again and again by them and people It's obvious and written all over my face.. I'm bad at hiding emotions

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 pm 

fufe wrote:
Resonance wrote:
.You are not being a challenge she knows you are interested in her and no longer sees a reason to keep pursuing you this from sage Grinus you should use this forums search engine to get real acquainted with space.
What should I do if I can't really hide I'm interested ? The girls always know, I'm getting told again and again by them and people It's obvious and written all over my face.. I'm bad at hiding emotions
I'm not saying don't show interest you have to reciprocate on some level if you plan to take the relationship any further you want to be honest about your intent. I was saying there is no need to chase a female that is already chasing you, all you have to do is show up and give her space she will do the work this fulfills her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:17 pm 

Thanks for the reply Resonance, but I'm a little confused. I always struggle with the Indifference side of things. I sent her the message and told her to add me on facebook which she did. My first message wasn't to ask her out. It was simply some random stuff that I wanted to know about her. Or are you talking about the girl on the dancefloor. What would you have done in this case? Literally not send her a message and see if she sends one first? Because unless you're one of the smoothest, sexiest guys out there she isn't going to contact you.

My general plan is this. I chat to the girl, if we have a smooth conversation and I find her attractive I get her number (if I'm somewhat interested or not entirely sure I go for the facebook). I will probably send her a text that night just saying 'Hey x it's Maggs from the bar, just saying hi so you have my number. Enjoy your night :)' then the next day or day after I'll send her a text along the lines of 'How was the rest of your night?' If I get a response with decent energy/vibe I'll respond and ask if she wants to get a coffee. Actually I now word it more as a suggestion like 'I think we should get together for a coffee this week. If you're interested this day or that day works best for me at this point.' Are you saying this is bad? If so what should I be doing? Should I be saying 'If you want to get together at some point let me know.'

I'm cool with hanging out with this girl as a friend. I just don't understand this whole indifference thing. I don't ask the girls out in a needy desperate way.

I've had times where I've chatted to a girl, felt like it was going great, not tried for the number, and she's happy to let me walk away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:59 pm 

Hey Magnatolia,

welcome to the forum :). Looking at your posts until now, i have the feeling that you didn't quite get the idea and the nature of this place.

I think it would be good for you to know that, so that you can decide for yourself whether it is what you're looking for or not.

This forum (from my point of view ofcourse) is not a pick up forum, nor is it any kind of forum which shows you ways and techniques on how to get women, or how superior women are to men and how much you should do to "win" yourself a girl. This forum concentrates on a very important point, YOU! Yes, you! This forum is about mindset, it's about you being the best person you can be, for yourself, not for others. To live the life you want to live and enjoy it the way you want to, for and with yourself, without having the need of others to achieve that.

This forum is about you being your own best friend. This change will give you a lot of things like happiness and independence (this is my case at least). Among other things, it will give you women (my case too :mrgreen:). But here, you wouldn't be the one chasing them, it would be them chasing you. It would be them doing everything they can to get some attention from you, and it would be them trying to get your number, taking you on dates and paying for you.

A lot can be said about this place, and still there are LOTS of things that i didn't mention, i'll let you have the joy of discovering them ;). I hope i was able to give you a general idea of what this place is all about.

Read what Sniper and Kidd told you to read, it will help you understand this forum more.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:11 pm 

Quote:
Read what Sniper and Kidd told you to read, it will help you understand this forum more.
Yeah...less typing, more reading/self reflection. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:14 pm 

Thanks Barca, wanted to confirm that I do know this forum is about us and not about techniques on how to pickup/seduce/manipulate girls. And they are not better than us (although subconsciously a lot of us probably to some extent believe this).

When I mentioned techniques I was more talking about ways to get me to my better self. Such as the 'Why' technique that I think Moose provided, or perhaps meditating on body awareness etc. Which is also why I am starting the Just Allow It course as recommended through this forum.

I'm a logical person, and even though I believe to some extent in this work of allowing, releasing, meditating on nothing but the body, asking why this why that all sounds good, I struggle to understand it if there is no concrete results or expected outcome. The fact is I don't want to waste my time doing something that isn't beneficial or doing something good in a way that is bad. For example let's say I sit down and think about fear of being authentic, being myself when talking to a girl I don't know. And imagining the worst possible scenario. Her screaming wildly at me, calling me names, hitting me, every single person in the bar stopping and looking at me, laughing.Which obviously would strike fear into anyone's heart. But then I think is this actually healthy, sure if I don't hide from the feelings and so I should sit with them, because trying to be rid of them is resisting and that which you resist persists. But then what if you take on a too-big situation? As Kidd said somewhere he could face his demons. What if someone takes on something too big? Do they not then go backwards? These are the sorts of things I consider.

I have to be honest though, I do feel more in control of myself around women slowly but surely, which in turn means I'm in control of the situation.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:26 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Yeah...less typing, more reading/self reflection. :ugeek:
Indeed.

Looking back at my old posts and the gold, taking a back seat for now to do just that.

Very insightful.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."