Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 am 

A bit confused on our position, individually, in the matrix, or teachings of it. Do we teach/talk about being the best character we can be in the matrix OR to work on being outside of the matrix?

My thought's: we teach to be the best character in the matrix while understanding its workings (like Neo when he saw the agents in coding).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 am 

Quote:
My thought's: we teach to be the best character in the matrix while understanding its workings (like Neo when he saw the agents in coding).
Exactly...we don't have the to power to defeat it...so we must settle for exploiting the SHIT out of it. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:22 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Exactly...we don't have the to power to defeat it...so we must settle for exploiting the SHIT out of it. :ugeek:
And it's fun as shit!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:44 am 

Quote:
so we must settle for exploiting the SHIT out of it.
:lol: (the kinds of laughs you get when you just GET IT it).

KIDD, have you ever thought of what it would be like to live outside of the matrix? What would that be like?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 pm 

Quote:
KIDD, have you ever thought of what it would be like to live outside of the matrix? What would that be like?
That would be a waste of mental processing...especially when I could be scheming on how to further exploit The Matrix instead. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:20 pm 

TheDude wrote:
Quote:
so we must settle for exploiting the SHIT out of it.
:lol: (the kinds of laughs you get when you just GET IT it).

Grinus' definition of space is outside the matrix :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:31 pm 

It's not all in or all out. Like the movie waking up provides the choice to move in and out. And when you are there you have the awareness of what it is and can have fun accordingly 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

More important you DON'T MISTAKE THE MATRIX FOR THE REALITY.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:57 pm 

Dali wrote:
More important you DON'T MISTAKE THE MATRIX FOR THE REALITY.
Well said!
The Matrix is then just a construct of thoughts, ideas, and beliefs put together by man, and man alone (or the ego)?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:24 pm 

You guys are going the wrong way...the Matrix in our case IS reality. Space is a tool used to help influence events within the Matrix...an exploitable glitch of many, if you will. The sooner you guys stop trying to beat it and instead EMBRACE it and work to become proficient at bending its rules for your benefit instead of letting it frustrate you...influencing what you can control and releasing attachment to what cannot be controlled...the sooner you will be more contented with life. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:33 pm 

That depends entirely what level you are talking on, and what perspective. If you ask a light particle what the laws of the universe were and what was true, it would be entirely different than a human being, and both would be inarguable "facts".

You can be a human ego talking about seeing the social "matrix" and operate from there and see the games etc

On another level the entire world which contains egos, individual people, etc is also a dream - the matrix. The whole thing for lack of a better word IS a thought.

Just like if you have a dream, there are thousands of characters, settings, time, emotions, and everything. Turns out the entire dream was just one "thought" when you wake up. All of it was just created in your brain and when you wake up none of it was real.

Now picture that same experience to this world.

Who created it? From that perspective, it is not a solid thing anymore than your dream is a "thing. It is just constantly being generated.

What's the point of it all? Good luck with a truly satisfying answer. when you wake up from a dream tonight, it doesn't all get resolved with all the characters having a happy ending stuff. Just ends. It wasn't real.

Now you can also talk about the matrix from the perspective of being a human body. They are both happening simultaneously, just like there is a whole world of atoms and molecules and shit. 1 million cells in your body just died and have been regenerated.
That's a whole world that is happening with its own set of "reality"

Just don't confuse any of this stuff with actually beating the matrix or changing it. There is nothing here to fight or conquer. If you are talking about your reality from the perspective of the human life you are living, then operate from there. Embrace the game, have as much fun as you want with it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:39 pm 

Lol many identical terms used in posts that appear to be written same time!

I like to bring in the whole spiritual and whatever side into it only because, there seems to be this trends now of people talking about how this type of perspective and non-duality is somehow some kind of secret to beating the game or getting money and pussy. Like puas telling guys to read eckhart tolle as though we are talking about the same thing. There are overlaps but it's like talking to molecules with a microscope trying to get a glass of lemonade or something.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:02 pm 

I like to keep shit as plain and simple as possible. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I like to keep shit as plain and simple as possible. ;)
A skill I very much respect!

I have much to learn about saying more with less. This applies to areas other than words as well

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

Grinus wrote:
It can be enjoyable, if you go with the flow of the river, rather than trying to paddle against it. Try to paddle against it and the river will wash you away like a twig, go with it and the river loses all its power.
As both Flow and Kidd have said, there is nothing to fight, nothing to beat, nothing to resist.

Resistance is futile... However you can go with the flow and gently influence the direction the flow takes you in.. Once going with the flow you will find it is a lot easier to steer in different directions than when you are attempting to fight the flow.

There are glitches which make it even easier to steer, providing you also allow the flow to have a certain influence.

Going against it is like trying to push against a fast flowing wall of water, you may feel you have moved, however it will tire you out sooner or later, it just uses too much energy for too little result. Once you do get tired it will wash you away like a twig.

Go with the flow and exploit the glitches and you can get to far more places than you thought were possible when you were focussed on fighting the flow.

[Hint: try swimming in some real rivers or a strong tidal area, the analogy holds true, play with it]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 pm 

Space is the ultimate way to exploit the glitches with girls...hot ones are so use to having guys up their asses all the time that when you give space with them onlookers are gonna witness you flying.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:39 am 

When you guys write of 'space' what are you referring too?