Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Short Story
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 am 

True story.

So, I left my hookah at this girls house I'm seeing, or better was seeing, but still was seeing at the moment. Texted her. Called her. And even drove by her work on her way to her house. She wasn't there. So, I went over knocked on her door. Girls sister I'm seeing opened the door.

Me: Hey whats up. I'm just here to pickup my hookah.
Her: Hey. Yeah come in.

I pack the bags and we chat for a bit. No ones home. Girl I'm seeing isn't either. My mind starts playing 'what ifs'. Sister is cooking we chat. I can feel she's into me. Also, I could tell I interested her from the few interactions we had before. We chat about life and what we like about sex. I can feel in my gut it can go to a FUN place. She's tossing her hair. Pupils are HUGE.

She is a blunt and a strong women. And me, right now, am somewhat fragile and gooey with openings of strength (can TALK, but can't really WALK the talk). I felt she gave some openings, but never was 100%. Fear had the better of me.

Are chat goes from 5 minutes to 45. I go to my car to lock the door. She goes upstairs, probably to freshen up.

End story...I symp out at the end and softly ask her if jacuzzi later tonight. She responds with maybe. I grab her number. Text her at night saying no go for tonight (went out with her younger sister, girl I was originally seeing. That was a fucking mess, but found out important details. Saw the girl's true colors, and found out she's a BITCH. She's a model and thinks she's a princess who can walk all over guys) My fart was more interesting to hangout with than her sometimes :lol: .

Have the older sister's number now. Not sure what I want to do with it. Maybe YES or NO. Time will tell. But, I need clarification. From the story I just wrote did it seem like I had a chance to screw the lights out of this girl right then and there? And, is it a 'pua mindset' to ask you guys what I should have done?

Post subject: Re: Short Story
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 am 

Quote:
And me, right now, am somewhat fragile and gooey

Cut that shit out, turn your ass from goo to granite immediately! Find out what beliefs are causing you to be like that and look for references to destroy them. Weakness is not acceptable.

Quote:
End story...I symp out at the end and softly ask her if jacuzzi later tonight. She responds with maybe. I grab her number.
"She responds with maybe" What does that show you about reaching out and pursuing?

NEVER NEVER NEVER ask a girl to do anything like that again, always leave it up to them to ask...and if they don't, it's no loss so you shouldn't give a shit. Asking girls to do things, for their number etc... shows that they are above you, you are very low value, destroys any tension and creates an energy polarity of them backing away because you're filling space. She wants you, you don't want her...remember that.

Quote:
Saw the girl's true colors, and found out she's a BITCH

Every girl has this in them, realizing that is part of swallowing the red pill...so don't be surprised you suddenly found out she's a bitch.
Quote:
From the story I just wrote did it seem like I had a chance to screw the lights out of this girl right then and there? And, is it a 'pua mindset' to ask you guys what I should have done?
You wrote "We chat about life and what we like about sex", anytime a girl is talking to you about how she likes to get fucked, what do you think that means?? A girl never does anything she doesn't want to do. Could you have fucked her? YES, but asking for her number and the jacuzzi thing killed it, I guarantee it. Learn from this experience for the future.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:51 pm 

Way to go, ShitRacoon! :D

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:27 am 

Fucking hell! I needed to hear that Star_Above! Appreciate the straight talk no bullshit reply. :D
Quote:
Cut that shit out, turn your ass from goo to granite immediately! Find out what beliefs are causing you to be like that and look for references to destroy them. Weakness is not acceptable.
Gold!
(This will be a thread I look back on in the future.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:44 am 

TheDude wrote:
True story.

So, I left my hookah at this girls house I'm seeing, or better was seeing, but still was seeing at the moment. Texted her. Called her. And even drove by her work on her way to her house. She wasn't there. So, I went over knocked on her door. Girls sister I'm seeing opened the door.

Me: Hey whats up. I'm just here to pickup my hookah.
Her: Hey. Yeah come in.

I pack the bags and we chat for a bit. No ones home. Girl I'm seeing isn't either. My mind starts playing 'what ifs'. Sister is cooking we chat. I can feel she's into me. Also, I could tell I interested her from the few interactions we had before. We chat about life and what we like about sex. I can feel in my gut it can go to a FUN place. She's tossing her hair. Pupils are HUGE.

She is a blunt and a strong women. And me, right now, am somewhat fragile and gooey with openings of strength (can TALK, but can't really WALK the talk). I felt she gave some openings, but never was 100%. Fear had the better of me.

Are chat goes from 5 minutes to 45. I go to my car to lock the door. She goes upstairs, probably to freshen up.

End story...I symp out at the end and softly ask her if jacuzzi later tonight. She responds with maybe. I grab her number. Text her at night saying no go for tonight (went out with her younger sister, girl I was originally seeing. That was a fucking mess, but found out important details. Saw the girl's true colors, and found out she's a BITCH. She's a model and thinks she's a princess who can walk all over guys) My fart was more interesting to hangout with than her sometimes :lol: .

Have the older sister's number now. Not sure what I want to do with it. Maybe YES or NO. Time will tell. But, I need clarification. From the story I just wrote did it seem like I had a chance to screw the lights out of this girl right then and there? And, is it a 'pua mindset' to ask you guys what I should have done?
[ img ]

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:42 pm 

^this :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:18 am 
Quote:
Who cares

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 am 

@Pokemon Trainer :lol:

@Star_Above:

I was looking back on your reply and had these realizations:

Quote:
NEVER NEVER NEVER ask a girl to do anything like that again, always leave it up to them to ask...and if they don't, it's no loss so you shouldn't give a shit. Asking girls to do things, for their number etc... shows that they are above you, you are very low value, destroys any tension...She wants you, you don't want her...remember that.
This was something I was doing, without even realizing the frame of where it was coming from. Your reply is damn true! I'm asking for HER and her pussy.

(Not that the dialogue matters)
NO "Do you want to jacuzzi later?"
YES "I'm probably going to go hop in a jacuzzi later. (end of convo thread & move on...leave it open to her if she wants to come or not).

I traced back to the "asking" part of my behavior to pua. The stuff I learned was to "LEAD LEAD LEAD the conversation" aka PURSUE PURSUE PURSUE.

The more I dance I created for myself from pua the more I can see how it's such a #'s game and band-aid solution. You don't become a better man. You just become a social "worker & puppet" (metaphor of course, but still oozes some truth...at least for me). Thanks, this was something I couldn't have seen in myself with my own eyes, because I was so ENGULFED in it!

Quote:
Every girl has this in them, realizing that is part of swallowing the red pill...so don't be surprised you suddenly found out she's a bitch.
This was another thing that hadn't crossed my mind. Looking back I had a few experiences to realize this truth, however I didn't have my eyes really OPEN to realize the truth (Wonderland was so pretty back then :lol:).

Thanks man!! :D I knew that this experience had to be posted, because there would be things I couldn't see myself.

"The Three Great Mysteries: air to a bird, water to a fish, mankind to himself."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:21 pm 

It's interesting how Star's and Kidd's mindsets are so similar and so different at the same time

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:24 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
It's interesting how Star's and Kidd's mindsets are so similar and so different at the same time
Where do you think Star got his mindset from? :lol:

He just assimilated it and applied it to himself in a way that fits HIM. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 pm 

You two differ though in how you approach a lot of things. Star doesn't seem to cloak but you do a lot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
You two differ though in how you approach a lot of things. Star doesn't seem to cloak but you do a lot.
Oh that. :lol:

That's just the normal empowerment phase you youngsters go thru when you first 'acquire these powers'...a rite of passage if you will...I'm sure you can relate. ;)

You notice how the younger Jedi knights are usually itching for a fight so they can prove themselves to themselves? It's kind of like that...whereas the older knights (think Yoda) only fight when it's damn near completely unavoidable and necessary. :geek:

Us old bulls just watch you young bulls do your thing...we've been there, done that and have learned the lessons that needed to be learned. It is a part of the process. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm 

Lol theyre fun sometimes...outside of work those just lead to headaches :roll:

What's after cloaking?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:16 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
What's after cloaking?
Space...oodles and oodles of relaxing, therapeutic space...it IS the final frontier. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm 
Site Admin

TaDa!

:ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 pm 

There's gotta be more :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:11 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
There's gotta be more :lol:
Oh there is! Ready?!? :D

EVEN MOAR SPACE! :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:23 am 

This is it? :lol:

There's still huge gaps in our knowledge though..has to be more

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:39 am 

Morpheus wrote:
This is it? :lol:

There's still huge gaps in our knowledge though..has to be more
3 guesses what there HAS to be more of! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:53 am 

Weird.

Seems way too simple