Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: "Peacocking" works
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:08 am 

IF you're not a total retard about it and wear goth make-up and goggles and shit.

In my gym shoes I have bright florescent green shoelaces and I get girls commenting on them to me how they like them all the time.

If a girl likes what she sees then having something that is cool and stands out on you will give her an opening to talk to you because remember, most girls won't just approach you and be like "Hi my name is Kelly and I thought you were cute so I wanted to say hi", but they'll have no problem saying something like "I like your tatts" or whatever because it's more socially acceptable.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: "Peacocking" works
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 pm 
Yes I definately agree with this. I have some shoes, socks, sunglasses, ect...they always get some compliments. Actually yesterday I was wearing some sunglasses I just bought that are bright neon yellow green kind of color to work and had a bunch of girls I work with compliment me on them. They loved them. You'll always get complimented with stuff like that. But I also think if your wearing shit like that when it's not you then people will pick up on that. They'll know your wearing it just to get attention. YOU have to like what you wear and not care what people think.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:07 pm 

This is correct, works for me too.

I got this hoodie:
[ img ]

And often I wear these headphones with it:
[ img ]

It stands really out and almost every girl compliments on that, the headphones themselves start conversation everytime I'm somewhere :D
(The color of the hoodie matches the headphones more than in the picture, the hoodie's blue is more lighter than it seems on the photo)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:55 pm 

I used to peacock quite a bit when I was younger...more to prove a point than anything else. Now, with where I am mentally, I actually tend to try to be as inconspicuous as possible because I don't want to tip the haters off that a threat is in their immediate vicinity...and that makes it harder to fuck their women. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:43 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I actually tend to try to be as inconspicuous as possible because I don't want to tip the haters off that a threat is in their immediate vicinity...and that makes it harder to fuck their women. ;)
Yeah, there's the hater factor.. I almost got beaten up once :|