Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:20 am 
I couldn't find the old thread that I made about subconscious and conscious evidence, so I'm making a new thread.

In my 20 millionth re-reading of 21st Century Fox. I stumbled across more information that I missed, go figure.

After reading the section, I immediately had an experience that solidified my hypotheses about subconscious and conscious evidence

For those that were struggling with the idea of conscious and subconscious evidence here's a few hints.

Conscious: talking, smiling, waving, direct eye contact, touching, whispering in your ear etc.
Subconscious: glancing, facing you directly, getting near you, her talking aloud to herself around you, dropping things near you

The point of this thread is to let you know when you have a full stop woman trying to get on your nuts.

Level 0: Contradictory and/or inconsistent subconscious and conscious evidence.
Level 1: Inconsistent subconscious evidence
Level 2: Consistent subconscious evidence
Level 3: Consistent subconscious evidence and inconsistent conscious evidence
Level 4: Consistent subconscious evidence and consistent conscious evidence

The levels may seem odd, but they're pretty much the structure you'll see when dealing with females. The logic behind the charts is that you can subconscious evidence while there is no conscious evidence. However, I would say 95% of the time you will always have subconscious evidence along with conscious evidence.

Have you had problems with front blasting and ball stealing? Chances are that you are selecting to front blast when you should be ball stealing.

Level 2 - 3 ball steal
Level 3 - 4 Front blast

Level 3 is odd because you won't generally see level 3 right away. The reason is that the woman is probably fronting on you. So, instead of seeing inconsistent conscious evidence you most likely will see no conscious evidence.

Rule of Thumb:
As long as the subconscious evidence is consistent and strong to the point where it seems weird that there is no conscious evidence you have cause to believe that there is conscious evidence or will be conscious evidence when reciprocation begins.

With the cause to believe that there is conscious evidence then you should just go ahead a ball steal. a woman doing this is consciously fronting on you. Front blast her if you think you can get a guilty plea.

consistent subconscious evidence such as her invading your space and facing you directly while receiving inconsistent conscious evidence such as the woman smiling and starting a conversation with you but not holding the conversation well means that the woman could be shy, nervous, expectant or any other number of things. Chances are that this woman is fronting on you. Evoke the guilty plea and front blast if necessary.

With level 4 you may still have to rarely front blast because that's just women. Level 4's will most likely come out and say they like you if the interaction isn't going anywhere. All you have to do is just call them out on it and sometimes leave if you're not at your home. A good example of a level 4 is a woman that you start talking to or that starts talking to you. Then out of the blue she asks you to come with her some where alone, to move to a quieter place, or asks you any number of stupid things to suck up more of your time. The key is that there is consistent subconscious and conscious evidence.

I was in a building full of women today getting dinner. There were literally over 150 women and probably 20 guys in the building.

After I got my food and sat down, a woman to my left looked at me 7 times in five minutes. That's a level 2.

Then a female to my right was looking at me for long periods of time and asked her friends about me. That's a level 3.

You can probably guess what a level four is.

@ The Kidd

I sent you a cheeky ass pm. Have you read it?

Also, help me out and correct any errors in this post if my logic is wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

Haaaa

This shit seems very handful.

thanks rkd!!