Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: it all started....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 pm 

last Wednesday,when I went to pick up my certificate from the training center I was going to. a girl who I figured was attracted to me is a student there now. I saw her but didn't call her cuz I didn't want to disturb her during class. so when I got what I went for I purposefully walked on the other side of the compound ( a big lawn separated her side from where I was ). while walking out with my brother ( oh he came along) I heard someone yelling "Hi". I turned to see her running from her class room, then across the lawn and she stopped beside me. she place a hand on my shoulder, and we exchanged pleasantries, her hand still on me, I'm not touching back. we said our good byes and I jokingly told my bro that she probably wanted to have sex with him :twisted: .

so this morning I went to a beach party about 1. I got my drink and headed to a place where I could see all who was coming in ( my back was to the sea). I watched some girls dance outrageously and enjoyed the free "go go show", then I saw my target and another female , say about 10ft in front of me. out of nowhere a guy comes up and grabs onto her and I watch in silence as she became more uncomfortable the more the guy pushed himself on her. Dude went full "gorilla on the bitch" he started grabbing her more forcefully and a scuffle began when he tried to kiss her. scenes from a bunch of movies start flashing through my skull. I started having a debate with the characters upstairs to see if I should pull out my cape and go whisk her away, or stay put .
emotional Prodigy:" you should go save that bitch from that guy",
Logical Prodigy : WOOOOOOOORD? dude, you 5 foot 6, that guy is 6 foot supp'm!"
in the end "stay put" won out.

they moved their little scuffle out of the public's eye and I continued enjoying the part. I moved from that location when some guys began using roach spray and lighters to make torches. as I stood in the sand beside some trees, I saw some movement to my left. I saw ole girl walking behind me and I turned back forward. all of a sudden I felt the tightest embrace from behind. she asked me how my girl was, I said she is Ok, but away. I asked her if she was ok, due to her little episode with king kong. she told me he was just obsessed with her ( she is very good looking and somewhat smart too, also very flirtatious) anyway, she asked my why I was just standing around. I told her that if she looked closely enough that I was actually moving. she laughed, so i start bumping my hip on her while saying, "so you mean to tell me that I am not dancing if I am not touching you?", she laughed and said yes. she then asked me if I don't dance when I'm out without my girl, I say sure I dance. do you mean with other females? yes I do. I took that as my cue. 8-)

I slides behind her, and then it starts. home girl got DONK! she backed that thang up on my groin and slowly at first started mapping out the length of what I was working with, up and down she went , round and round. I was movin, but I couldn't keep up wit her. she was doing her thing ( she also commented on her hair, about me smelling it-second bitch since month that did that too) she was looking over her shoulders at me, while just tracing the map she made of my... :lol: , she tells me to stop moving and she will do all the work, and work on me she did. I was all smiles too. she then stops and turns to me and says "OK, I'm really horny right now"....................................................... :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: it all started....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:24 am 

8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:52 am 

;)

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:33 pm 

Quote:
Question: What are your thoughts when facing an opponent?
Bruce: There is no opponent.
Question: Why is that?
Bruce: Because the word ''l'' does not exist.
A good fight should be like a small play...but played seriously. When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity... l do not hit...it hits all by itself (shows his fist).
Any technique, however worthy and desirable, becomes a disease when the mind is obsessed with it.
Bruce Lee

(oh yeah, she's the girl from this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2115

the chick at the end)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:18 pm 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
I slides behind her, and then it starts. home girl got DONK! she backed that thang up on my groin and slowly at first started mapping out the length of what I was working with, up and down she went , round and round. I was movin, but I couldn't keep up wit her.
You were not meant to 'keep up with her' as you find out later.
Prodigy wrote:
she was doing her thing - she was looking over her shoulders at me, while just tracing the map she made of my... :lol:
Prodigy wrote:
she tells me to stop moving and she will do all the work, and work on me she did. I was all smiles too.
Good girl :D Well instructed to tell you that.
Prodigy wrote:
she then stops and turns to me and says "OK, I'm really horny right now"....................................................... :mrgreen:
She did it all by herself... All you had to do was give her the space to 'do her thang'.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:37 pm 

when she expands, I contract. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:00 am 

Nicely played sir! Sounded like a great night.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."