Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:26 pm 

I'll lay the story out. It's hilarious, entertaining, and shocking.
(quotes are not verbatim)

It's a thursday afternoon, and I just finished orientation at my new job at a high volume bar. I'm feeling great! I'm employed at the place I chose. I'm walking down the street feeling like an OG. I'm hungry so I head across the street the local market; Safeway :lol:. Oh yes, before I stop by the 24-hr drug store to pick up some dry erase board markers. Then, I head to the deli. On my way to the deli I make eye contact with a tramp who's sitting on a bench with his fellow companion. He's high as the clouds above! He spotted me & locked in!

Him: (As he squinted his eyes and smiled) Can you spare some brotha some change?
Me: (I'm not going to support your drug habit brotha) I need that money for myself man. Let me see what I can get inside for you. :)
Him: Alright my brotha. God bless!

I'm feeling the love and like some chicken. I buy 2 Cokes and a whole chicken cooked. Ask the lady behind the counter to cut it in half. She sense my indifference and love and can't help to connect with me. I tell her what the chicken for and she enjoys it.

I head outside and sit down next to my two new friends.

You must know I do not look down at tramps or drug addicts. They're people on different paths of life. They've seen some things on the streets while I'm cozy in bed.

I take a seat. Hand the chicken over and enjoy. His friend, Marv who is dressed like an OG, is shocked by my gesture.

Friend: Ahhh man! Look at this! You got some love man. This brotha got love.

I let em know I just got a new job and felt like spreading the love. The initial beggar is high on some methamphetamines, but his friends is just drinking...in public! :lol: We chat it up. The initial beggar is out of convo for a bit and intensely enjoying the half baked chicken all to himself. Marv & I enjoy ourselves sitting on the bench watching passers-by.

I'm eating while Marv is telling me life & whistling, eye gazing, and smiling at ladies passing by.

Marv: Man I bite a bitches asses like nothing. I bite it with a PASSION!

Me: Hahahahah. I feel you!

Marv: I got these bad bitch on the other side of town. This one bitch is bad. She bought me this watch. Do you know what (he says this phrase which slipped
my mind right now, but its about kissing the girl from head to pussy & ASSHOLE) :lol:. I have much to learn ;)

Me: No man. I'm a young one still learning the trade.

Marv: You gotta stick out with girls! They got all these guys to choose from. You gotta be different in bed. Knock the socks off! You gotta fuck and be different then those other guys. You gotta eat that pussy with PASSION!

I'm laughing. He's laughing. We start talking about game. Then, I bring it up.

Me: Hey do you know of Iceberg Slim?

Marv: (Turns and looks at me sideways shocked saying nothing) What the? You know of Iceberg? Ahh man I didn't know this guys cool like that. (saying it to his friend). I know of the legend the man Iceberg Slim. Baddest motha fucka in Chicago. I also know of (and he goes on naming a few other pimps back in the day). Tells me a story about Iceberg Slim and the transvestite story that's in the book. :lol: what a trip!

After that are new-found brother hood was solidified. Our conversation just lit up! We talked for days about pimp game, Slims book, my journey, and life. Marv is dropping knowledge on me as well as laughs. This is the coolest motha fucker I've ever met on the street! What a coincidence? I think not. Energies collide and attract.

I peace out and wish my new fellow brothas farewell. Marv wishes me the best and chicken man thanks me for the meal, and lets me know he hasn't had chicken in years. Not sure if that is all truth, but it made me feel good. I'm not sure if I'll ever see Marv again, but I don't think I'll forget that little time we spent on the bench.

I must state Marv was not a Tramp. He told me he comes and checks his friend out once in a while when he has a chance, and what better day than today. I loved his attitude and appreciation of life.

Hahah good times! 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

Think of the experience you would have missed out on by passing them by.

Bravo.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 am 
EATING PUSSY?

That's some ol' stupid shit. Do it if you like. It's no obligation though.

You don't have to eat pussy to blow a bitch's mind in bed.

Being the fantasy is enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 pm 

But if you don't like doing it, somethin's wrong witchu, boy. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 am 

@Peregrinus

I thought of that as well. Out of all the people I can talk to on the street I end up meeting these two gents who have that pimp game connection that I don't even have with many friends. Another sign for me that energies attract in the universe, and that we do emit auras or vibes that work on levels that cannot be seen visually.
Alchemist wrote:
But if you don't like doing it, somethin's wrong witchu, boy. :mrgreen:
:lol: