Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I would
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:36 pm 
Site Admin

Sitting in the canteen at a clients site, with a couple of colleagues I was visiting. Had another group join the table we were on, so there were about 10 sitting there. Did not know, had not met most of them before.

Was eating a sandwich and sipping my coffee, observing the interactions and responding when prompted into it.

One of them, who I have run into now and again but not spoken to past more than a couple of words looks directly at me and asks me why her latest relationship has gone down the toilet.
Starts rabbiting on and on, as I sit there and really look at her, having put my sandwich down and sat back. The words are flying by me, I am not listening to them, I am listening to her voice, her body, her vibe. Something about her is intriquing me, not what she is saying, the way she is moving and acting.

Suddenly I hear something that grabs my attention 'It is as though I am not actractive, am I not attractive?'.

I hold my finger up, she pauses.

Look at her, really look at her, look right through her.

The only words to pass my lips were 'I Would'. I let it sink in, still looking at her, sharing that look.

Then I go back to my sandwich, enough distractions.

Half the table are asking me what I meant, half the table are asking her what I meant. Neither group get any response.. They do not fully realise what she said just before that... Shows how much they were listening.

She sits and watches me finish my sandwich, not a further word spoken.

She knows and I know.

When I have finished, I put my stuff in the trash bin and leave, time to get back to work.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

Post subject: Re: I would
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:43 pm 

"Moment thread", part 2 :lol:
She's gonna call you soon :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:24 am 

That's my man right there!...'Grinus for President! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 am 
Site Admin

So laconic for the untrained eye, yet precisely poignant for the connoisseur.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am 

This is precisely how I always imagined it should be done..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:55 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
For others, GoldenBoy is referring to this thread: "Moment" - http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 2797#p2797
Well spotted GoldenBoy. Indeed it was another moment.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:28 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
For others, GoldenBoy is referring to this thread: "Moment" - http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 2797#p2797
It must really be something, to have the world disapear, just living the connection with another one ...
Do you actually experience it too, or would you say it's only her (meaning more significant to her) because that's the way you are 'all the time with everybody' (when she can only experiment it with 'a guy like you' ) :geek: ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:34 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
It must really be something, to have the world disapear, just living the connection with another one ...
Do you actually experience it too, or would you say it's only her (meaning more significant to her) because that's the way you are 'all the time with everybody' (when she can only experiment it with 'a guy like you' ) :geek: ?
You feel it in the moment as well...but I guarantee that it hits the woman in question at least 10 fold what it does for you. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:59 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You feel it in the moment as well...but I guarantee that it hits the woman in question at least 10 fold what it does for you. :geek:
Thanks for confirming this *rubs my hands* :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
Do you actually experience it too
Yes
GoldenBoy wrote:
would you say it's only her (meaning more significant to her)
No.
To a certain degree, in my view, it has to be mutual.. Otherwise it is not there.
In that moment, you both have to be open, to some degree or another, otherwise one person is hitting a brick wall - nothing is coming back.
Depending on how open both sides are it can be stronger or weaker, for the other person.
GoldenBoy wrote:
because that's the way you are 'all the time with everybody'
Nope
I am not that way with everybody. There are people who I close off to, as do not want to go down that path to them, from experience.
I think the key thing here is being able to spot it when it starts, when the situation arises (without thinking about it, feeling it) and then being open, rather than reacting and shutting down, thus closing it off. Even if the other person is closing down, staying open. A lot of the time if they do that they will re-open up once the shock passes.
GoldenBoy wrote:
(when she can only experiment it with 'a guy like you' )
As with second question, it is more significant to her, it hits her a lot harder. Lot lot harder.

As Kidd said in his post, what I experience can be multiplied up to give what she experiences.

Part of this is because I have felt it more often than her, have actively worked on relaxing into it and letting go into that feeling and place. I am more comfortable in that place than she is, more used to it, know what it feels like and can function with it there. I have heard comments from women that it feels really vunerable to them to be that open and to have someone look so clearly into their 'soul', to show someone that. Soon as they tense up they are shutting it down, soon as their brain kicks in they are shutting it down.

For her, she is not as comfortable in that space.. (Have not met many women who experience this reguarly in their life, enough to get really comfortable with it) Hence in both stories, I allow them space to let it settle first, for them to relax.

I guess going by that you could say I feel it more often than she does, or she comes across it less often than I do.. That affects each of our experiences.

It is more of a shock and jolt to her, when it happens to her.
Not the reaction she is used to from a man, or from herself.

--

Flipping this round, imagine a woman who is more used to this than you are.. The effect would be the opposite. I have ran into women like this and my reaction has been very similar to theirs in my stories. It works both ways.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Part of this is because I have felt it more often than her, have actively worked on relaxing into it and letting go into that feeling and place. I am more comfortable in that place than she is, more used to it, know what it feels like and can function with it there. I have heard comments from women that it feels really vunerable to them to be that open and to have someone look so clearly into their 'soul', to show someone that. Soon as they tense up they are shutting it down, soon as their brain kicks in they are shutting it down.
Their own insecurities kick in ... or/and the fact that their behaviour would 'loosen up' if it stays longer ...
peregrinus wrote:
For her, she is not as comfortable in that space.. (Have not met many women who experience this reguarly in their life, enough to get really comfortable with it) Hence in both stories, I allow them space to let it settle first, for them to relax.

I guess going by that you could say I feel it more often than she does, or she comes across it less often than I do.. That affects each of our experiences.

It is more of a shock and jolt to her, when it happens to her.
Not the reaction she is used to from a man, or from herself.
You mean the sudden interruption of her speaking after your words, or even prior them ? (she said this to you because she already sensed it from you ?)
peregrinus wrote:
Flipping this round, imagine a woman who is more used to this than you are.. The effect would be the opposite. I have ran into women like this and my reaction has been very similar to theirs in my stories. It works both ways.
Really ? You mean that it stumps you, that it hits you harder than her just because of the fact she's more used to it ?

Thanks for taking the time :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 am 

peregrinus wrote:
I hold my finger up, she pauses.
Bravo and speechless.