Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: how about them apples?
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:19 pm 

the past couple of weeks have been interesting in all aspects of life. business is as a typical business is. sometimes it's good, sometimes bad. not much complaint in terms of that. I am hanging in there. anyway to the meat of the matter.
......remember the one chick that rant once asked me if I needed to buy her an Island to get with? here's the "Ketchup"

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1438&p=12982&hilit= ... ght#p12982

do I believe in myself? check.
did I utilize the Skills you have to have sharingans to learn. check.

back to the story. so since checking the "middle man" and starting to not really give a kumquat, I have been noticing changes in people lately. not especially, but changes in this chick in particular. for one, she has been one of my most loyal customers for a while now. each day she comes by she heightens "what she does" ( especially since I treat her as a customer, rather than the old me who use to look at her with my dick trying to force it's way out of my eye sockets). she has gone from coming in and flopping her Jugs on the counter top, to telling me when her birthday is and in her words " I am gonna be mad at you if you don't remember it!" ( I am planning to 8-) ) she constantly reminds me that she is not seeing anyone specifically at the mo.

another childhood friend of mine, who when younger ( like 8 or 9th grade in high school) use to have men by the nutz, now 2 kids and some "extra" weight later, she's all over the Prod. nothing wrong with all that, I'm just not into her. anyway, she was going through some problems the other day and came by my place after work to chat. I gave her some encouraging words and sent her on her way ever since she comes by regularly. since last week every time she came by the business and sees the other female, a minor "playful" cat fight usually ensues. I remind them that they are at a place of business and what and not shall be tolerated. sometimes she (da blocker )will say in a not so nice tone " I'ma leave and give you two some privacy" or when she came by one evening, the other young lady's history. I didn't ask so I didn't care about anything that was said. one day when da blocker came by and saw thee other chick (lets call this one Iams (watching tv and the comercial came on :lol: ), she said " you are here again? I told her to leave my paying customers alone, then Iams said, " I'm gone" and she took her things and left. she saw me later in the day and told me she not coming back to my place to which I responded "OK!". she would usually call early in the morning or text to find out what the listing for the day would be like. she didn't do either, and I didn't either.

later that day she came in , ordered, feasted then decided to pack up to leave. she turned and asked the last time I saw the other chick, I told her I hadn't, and she sat back down. she proceed to to tell me that she didn't like da blockers m.O.d., that " that is how she acts when she ( da blocker) wants to get with a man. that she won't stop until she beds me. I told her no woman won't make me do what I don't want to do. she smiled. I skull noted that even though I wasn't out of the game, that THAT smile placed me back in a very good position.

sooo yes.ter.daaaaaaaaaay, what I had went early and guess who was my last customer?
that's right, I ams. :lol: , I told her about my scenario and that I was gonna close, lest someone come by and I didn't have any goods to deliver. she didn't mind, so I locked the doors and proceeded to clean up. she asked me what I thought about a nursing school in my area, and if a specified amount of money was worth the pursuit. I told her that it was. after that I grabbed me a Guiness stout and asked her if she wanted something to drink. she accepted and after asking her what, I copped and we decided to have a drink and chat( she had juice by the way.) so as I drank my Dark stout and got my Dr. Freud on, crossing my leg and all she proceeded to tell me about a man, whom she doesn't find attractive, but who wants to spend some money and some time with her. I got exited, ( you know how much I want to put this powdered hand down on a fresh one), so I gave her some instructions on how to go about getting this money ( not saying she couldn't but, these women like to just lay the nana down before getting anything, especially some of these Carib ones.), I also told her that I need my fee as an advisor. she laughed. I guess she thought I was kidding. so, I proceeded to get up and open the doors to my home ( work place is attached to home) I went in , she said, " is that how you treat me" I said "I'm sorry do you want to come in?" she got up and swung her big derriere with her, entered the house and sat to my left. I switched on the Tv and was surfing the channels and stopped on a song by Brandy, by her request of course. I asked her if she was afraid of me, why she was sitting so far away, she said no. we had a chat about something Brandy had said about women from my country and I mentioned to her that the guy in the beginning of the Video was her younger sibling. I switched my computer on and she came to sit beside me as I found a pic with the guy. there was a pic of him and Kim K and I told her about the Sex Tape also ( she is really in the dark when it comes to these things :oops: ), she played around on FB for a minute while periodically checking her cellphone. I took her phone and looked at some pics she had taken. I showed her the pic and we playfully wrestled for the phone, my hand grazing her sweater puppets ( not at first, but then intentionally 8-) :lol: ) so she asked about the sex tape of the two. I filled her in on the blanks and then got up and left. I went through my stash and came back with a very old dvd :lol: 8-) :twisted: at this point , I knew what may or might, or might not transpire :twisted: I proceeded to put the dvd in player attached to the TV, but she opted for the one on my computer, I obliged. now I have seen this tape/or dvd before, multiple times, thanks to Kim :P , so I really wasn't looking at her or the screen too much. she watched, and then turned to me and asked me if the images were turning me on why I was so quiet. I told her no, and that I wasn't even watching it. so I started to watch, then she started commenting about how the guy in the video had a "big Instrument" but he wasn't using it very well. she was much interested in his eating abilities though :lol:

I had to go meet my sis somewhere so I told her that I was about to leave. she got up, bent over in front of me, I mean really over and started fixing her shoes. I looked at the "wall" and what "curtain" was on it 8-) Mesh Drapes over a cracked wall :lol:

I let her out ( she spent about 2.5 hours with me) she waved bye. about ten last night she called me ( she never ever called me at night before.) telling me that she can't get into FB on her phone and if I knew how to fix it. I told her that I would have to see it to fix it, but I wasn't in the area at the moment.

notes. I honestly really didn't care what happened. if I had pressured, I knew I probably could get a fold from her. she was totally out there, I guess waiting on me to do something.

it's really funny how for a while I really wanted to "square dance" with this wench. now I got the chance to, but meh... am testing this to see if it will happen again. and if it does't so what :arrow: :|

she called me a few hours ago saying that her phone is still negging.
how about them apples?
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:51 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
I got exited, ( you know how much I want to put this powdered hand down on a fresh one), so I gave her some instructions on how to go about getting this money ( not saying she couldn't but, these women like to just lay the nana down before getting anything, especially some of these Carib ones.), I also told her that I need my fee as an advisor.

This guy is making his pimp hand strong nice! :lol:

Great story dude

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:18 am 

diet pimpin at best. :lol:

she just called me again and told me she was at a bar across from where I sleep.I went and just got back. she just wanted me in her area :mrgreen:

( I went because I wanted to go 8-) )

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:36 am 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
after that I grabbed me a Guiness stout
Excellent choice :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.