Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Story continued..
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:43 pm 

fufe wrote:
I can't find this emotional stimulation you are talking about.. Any examples ?
So far only being with a woman hits me that strong..
You're lying doesn't art provide that same excitement if not more than a woman even if you did contribute most of your energy to drawing women? :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:45 pm 

Resonance wrote:
fufe wrote:
I can't find this emotional stimulation you are talking about.. Any examples ?
You're lying doesn't art provide that same excitement if not more than a woman even if you did contribute most of your energy to drawing women? :ugeek:
Not at all.. Drawing is suffering, especially last few months it has been.. I can't finish anything, I draw for hour and I'm tired like hell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 pm 

I don't know then maybe pick up a hobby like music, or motorcycles or traveling something along those lines. There just examples by the way I know you have issues with your health take it how you like.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

If you are considered extroverted, and more of the time you draw emotions by the environment "externaly" (means that you can't evoke them so easily, the same way they're triggered internally)

I suggest, from judging your previous post, that you join a group of hot woman as you did in the past, or be visible where cute woman hang around and chat with them (of they chat with you), that way you'll have your emotional fix assured. Why resist?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 am 

fufe wrote:
Scarf wrote:
Focus on the greatest excitement in your life. Your greatest emotional stimulation. Focus there.

Hint, hint. :arrow:
Any hints ? I can't find this emotional stimulation you are talking about.. Any examples ?
Put your head under water for 5 minutes and
you´ll find one. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 pm 

fufe wrote:
Any hints ? I can't find this emotional stimulation you are talking about.. Any examples ?
[ img ]

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:59 pm 

actualy srs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:01 pm 

Then this is a clear sign you're headed in the wrong direction.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:04 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I've been headed to the wrong direction since I can remeber then.. Not that I don't think so too.. But I couldn't change it and I tried tons of things.. This never gets away, even when I achieve something I still feel bad because I'm not with a girl.. I can't function without one properly, I know it, never could practically..

You see.. What I like the most is doing service for other people, mostly providing entertainment (jokes, poker, parties I often do for others, with small gifts I draw, people love that shit and always ask for next thing.. I'm quite popular..) but I feel like everything I do is in vain when I'm not with a woman in the end.. So I feel like shit even when I do what I love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:36 pm 

fufe wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
This never gets away, even when I achieve something I still feel bad because I'm not with a girl.. I can't function without one properly, I know it, never could practically..

You see.. What I like the most is doing service for other people, mostly providing entertainment (jokes, poker, parties I often do for others, with small gifts I draw, people love that shit and always ask for next thing.. I'm quite popular..) but I feel like everything I do is in vain when I'm not with a woman in the end.. So I feel like shit even when I do what I love[/size]
VALUE YOURSELF AS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: FUCK!

all I see above is you posting how you don't think you are good enough without a woman.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 pm 

fufe wrote:
but I feel like everything I do is in vain when I'm not with a woman in the end.. So I feel like shit even when I do what I love
That's a good sign you haven't found it yet. What you described sounds more like something that feels good for you to do because of the approval it gets you.

When I'm on the bandstand with good players, i'm completely in my own universe and completely satisfied after. A bomb could go off in the place and i might not notice, and you better believe I don't feel like the end of the night 'sucked in the end' if a girl didn't notice. The type of music I play there aren't even girls there half the time :) It is completely fulfilling because of the act itself even if I never made a cent. Ironically, this results in a level of commitment where I have no other job but to play, and I was willing to make the sacrifices (including sacrificing social life during periods of intense practice etc) to do this.

Some of the work I am involved with is becoming more and more focused on this area in particular. You definitely need to learn from guys who understand women and have social savvy etc - that is not to be discounted. However without being connected to passions etc, men become bored and unfulfilled and look to it in women. It's a WHOLE lot easier, if not a requirement, in being more indifferent/carefree on the women topic if you have something more important to give a shit about.

That thing can absolutely be 'working on yourself' but again that must have some direction, training and purpose in it, otherwise it's easy to turn into this vague "well i'm on working on myself right now" type of cop out.

At this point I notice that you have not followed up w/ me on the Skype stuff. Did you explore the first part of it yet? I find it interesting that you are posting things like this while having not taken up assistance being offered to you for free.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:59 pm 

Introversion and Extraversion are genetic for the record.

The difference is introverts have a higher amount of things going on in their brain and need to lower and keep a valve on how much external stimulus they get.

Extroverts is lower and need to extra stimulus from the environment to bring it up to an ideal level.

Your born with it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:12 pm 

As long as you need women, they will never come to you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:39 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Introversion and Extraversion are genetic for the record.

The difference is introverts have a higher amount of things going on in their brain and need to lower and keep a valve on how much external stimulus they get.

Extroverts is lower and need to extra stimulus from the environment to bring it up to an ideal level.

Your born with it
Yeah.. Yesterday I realised thanks to this that I'm ok when I'm out, and I feel like shit when I'm alone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:03 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
That's a good sign you haven't found it yet. What you described sounds more like something that feels good for you to do because of the approval it gets you.

When I'm on the bandstand with good players, i'm completely in my own universe and completely satisfied after. A bomb could go off in the place and i might not notice, and you better believe I don't feel like the end of the night 'sucked in the end' if a girl didn't notice. The type of music I play there aren't even girls there half the time :) It is completely fulfilling because of the act itself even if I never made a cent. Ironically, this results in a level of commitment where I have no other job but to play, and I was willing to make the sacrifices (including sacrificing social life during periods of intense practice etc) to do this.

Some of the work I am involved with is becoming more and more focused on this area in particular. You definitely need to learn from guys who understand women and have social savvy etc - that is not to be discounted. However without being connected to passions etc, men become bored and unfulfilled and look to it in women. It's a WHOLE lot easier, if not a requirement, in being more indifferent/carefree on the women topic if you have something more important to give a shit about.

That thing can absolutely be 'working on yourself' but again that must have some direction, training and purpose in it, otherwise it's easy to turn into this vague "well i'm on working on myself right now" type of cop out.

At this point I notice that you have not followed up w/ me on the Skype stuff. Did you explore the first part of it yet? I find it interesting that you are posting things like this while having not taken up assistance being offered to you for free.
If not people than I don't know what.. Art is okay, but not something you are describing at all... I do the excercise you told me about, but I feel good for short time after or I feel like shit for the rest of the day, it always aims my attention on the women problem, I feel more guilty or forming bad values than ever.. I like playing poker, but I don't have money to play it in real life and friends don't take it seriously playing for free, that's not fun poker.. I watch poker shows daily, that's fun
But I don't know what could be that much fun like you are describing music for you.. How did you discover it ?
And it's not about the girl seeing me doing anything, at all.. It's always been more about being with her after everything

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:20 pm 

fufe wrote:
. I like playing poker, but I don't have money to play it in real life and friends don't take it seriously playing for free, that's not fun poker.. I watch poker shows daily, that's fun
Bam! there you go right there and don't make any excuses about it. If this is what you like I would seek out the internet to learn how to get better on your free time if people don't want to play for free. If I was you I start saving some capital and invest towards books and find out how to make a killing with this. This is not only social enough for you but you get to have fun on what you enjoy most.

I think you're just too blind (ie caught up in your depression) to see what's available to you. If I were you I would take up those free skype sessions with Flow83 they could give you that kick towards the right direction.

Last edited by Resonance on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:50 pm 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
Reminds me of cats ;)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:55 pm 

Resonance wrote:
fufe wrote:
. I like playing poker, but I don't have money to play it in real life and friends don't take it seriously playing for free, that's not fun poker.. I watch poker shows daily, that's fun
Bam! there you go right there and don't make any excuses about it. If this is what you like I would seek out the internet to learn how to get better on your free time if people don't want to play for free. If I was you I start saving some capital and invest towards books and find out how to make a killing with this. This is not only social enough for you but you get to have fun on what you enjoy most.

I think you're just too blind (ie caught up in your depression)to see what's available to you. If I were you I would take up those free skype sessions with Flow83 they could give you that kick towards the right direction.
I'd take them, but I don't have working microphone and can't afford one now, he suggested I should get one first

But yeah.. I was thinking about taking poker to the "serious" level
peregrinus wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Reminds me of cats ;)
Yeah, women remind me of cats all the time, sometimes as if my succes with cats mirrored succes with women :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 pm 

Ugh...I'm officially done with this thread. We can't change him folks...he can only change himself when he is good and ready to. Onward to more productive pursuits... :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 pm 

fufe wrote:
I'd take them, but I don't have working microphone and can't afford one now, he suggested I should get one first

You are starting to make me sick I might have to agree with The Kidd!! I might just have to give up on you for now.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Ugh...I'm officially done with this thread. We can't change him folks...he can only change himself when he is good and ready to. Onward to more productive pursuits... :geek:
Until you are ready to help yourself I can't do anything else for you. Something tells me the confidence you had when you first came here was a facade all this time.

But I will leave you with this stop looking at what you can't do and start looking at what you can do, good luck :ugeek: