Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:33 pm 

A minute ago I was thinking back, through my past with the opposite sex (again).
This time it was different. I wasn´t thinking in terms of "what did I do and why did it work and how did it work".
Rather I was checking my ego and looked for what I did not do.
I remembered my very first kiss when I was 12.. my very first make out session.
Then I went through all other kisses that happened all up to my first time, me losing my V-Card with 17, the couple of girls I shot down when I was being ignorant, or too shy, or simply not interested and a while after that too horny and pick-uppy (which was the single most uneccessary, most game fucking, idiotic thing 'I have ever done in my life). :oops:
Going through the couple of chicks I slept with more out of "accident" then being some sort of a "player"
Then I analyzed ever single one as good as I could remember it.

Coming to the mindblowing epically headfucking conclusion at 21:
Every single time I got action in my ENTIRE LIFE no matter if just slighty or fucking each others brains out... I have never laid a chick. :shock:
It was ALWAYS THEM GETTING ON MY SHIT. Not the other way around.
So being proactive never got me anywhere. And I always felt like a retard trying to get into a chicks pants too. :lol:
I couldn´t understand why any bitch would go for me.. but clearly they knew.... :shock:
Even when i thought I did some "player stuff" it was like they were just letting me have it :lol: :lol:

Girls will find a way to get you no matter how long it takes.
The moment you are trying you aren´t being and you are fucking things up, especially FOR HER.
Thinking I was going to be a vrigin forever got me laid in the first place
:arrow: Accepting you are never going to have sex again will do the same for you

This just made me soooo relaxed :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the remainder Merrick!! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm 

So true!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:35 pm 
Site Admin

Well said Merrick.

An important realisation, also one which goes with the message of this board very well.

If you get out of their way, get out of your own way and let them get on with it, those that want you will show you and get on with it.

Most of the time it comes down to if you get in their way, put them off or stop them.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 am 

Merrick wrote:
Girls will find a way to get you no matter how long it takes.

The moment you are trying you aren´t being and you are fucking things up, especially FOR HER.
Thinking I was going to be a vrigin forever got me laid in the first place
:arrow: Accepting you are never going to have sex again will do the same for you
Great realisation man, these were the thoughts I had around the time it happened for me as well.

It was crossing that fine line between thinking it's never gonna happen (self-defeatist) and accepting your situation as it is and being ok with it (self-acceptance/indifference).

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:52 am 

This is excellent, I remember when this board led me to the same realization. What a trip that was!

Grinus is right, I can also look back on my youth and cringe at how I fucked it up with girls that wanted it so bad by doing stupid try hard stuff that was completely unnecessary.

Good stuff!