Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:56 pm 

Quote:
Reality is some sort of a Lucid Dream, if you know how to hack it?
Something Adyashanti says that I love is that reality is reality and it doesn't need our beliefs.

There IS truth to it being a dream and a picture in the mind, but becoming obsessed with hacking it - something that a lot of law of attraction stuff tends to claim it will do, IMHO puts many people's focus in a frustrating place. "I'm just not doing it right, if I did it right women would be falling from the sky" etc.

It is the ego's ultimate fantasy to be omnipotent and be able to constantly control everything for your permanent satisfaction of desires and guaranteed safety. So in many ways this stuff becomes a way to try to avoid reality and your "stuff" rather than to confront it directly and actually want to see the truth, whatever it may be, rather than an idealized version where you get to manipulate everything all the time.

Master's talk about seeing the absolute perfection of what is. As one said (I forget who) you do get the power to move mountains if you go deeply enough into this, except you realize that the mountain is exactly where it needs to be.