Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:43 am 

I read this on another board...
Quote:
It could be argued that the true alpha doesn't TRY to pickup, but just goes out with his group and has girls do the work to approach HIM.
I was out at the grocery store this morning really early, like 7 a.m and when I went in line to pay for my shit there was this girl in front of me; tall, cute, in great shape, definitely my type in the looks department!

I could tell she was looking back at me but I'm sick right now so my nose is red as fuck, I haven't shaved in like a week, fill in the blanks... So I definitely wasn't feeling social. After she paid she went over right beside the cash to the lottery stand and literally stood there pretending to look at the tickets until I paid for my stuff, then when I left she timed it so that she started walking out right as I was walking out.

Again, I looked like shit and wasn't feeling like talking to anyone so I ignored her and walked to my car, but the point being is that 9 times out of 10 no matter how much a chick is into you, she won't come up and "talk to you", she'll just jock the fuck out of you in other ways to get you to talk to her... http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=973

So any of you new motherfuckers, forget waiting for the girl to approach you, because unless she has confidence pouring out of her fucking ass which is extremely rare, she'll just get really close to you and give you signs that she's into you and hope that you talk to her.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:11 pm 

I agree with Star, and this:
Quote:
It could be argued that the true alpha doesn't TRY to pickup, but just goes out with his group and has girls do the work to approach HIM.
can only happen if you live in a country or a city that women approach men. I haven't heard of a country\city like that. I once heard something like: in some areas in Finland women approach guys directly- but I never saw it so it could be just a rumor...

the whole 'I'm so alpha that women approach me all the time' is usually just a marketing pitch some PUA teachers are using.

it could happen that women will approach you directly but it's rare and won't happen on a regular basis.....unless you are a celebrity ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:21 pm 

Sniper wrote:
I agree with Star, and this:
Quote:
can only happen if you live in a country or a city that women approach men. I haven't heard of a country\city like that. I once heard something like: in some areas in Finland women approach guys directly- but I never saw it so it could be just a rumor...

the whole 'I'm so alpha that women approach me all the time' is usually just a marketing pitch some PUA teachers are using.

it could happen that women will approach you directly but it's rare and won't happen on a regular basis.....unless you are a celebrity ;)
Ya but if you're a celebrity it's just annoying fans that are crying in front of you and you wouldn't want them anyway because they're creepy :lol:
Quote:
You're right, it's bullshit. Them "approaching" is asking you for the time when there's a clock on the wall, making eye contact and smiling from across the room, etc...

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:36 pm 

Sniper...I see you still have traces of BULLSHIT in your system. :|

I don't live in Finland and I've been directly approached MANY times. Come ON, man... :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:43 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper...I see you still have traces of Limiting Beliefs in your system. :|

I don't live in Finland and I've been directly approached MANY times. Come ON, man... :roll:
Fixed :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:28 pm 

I said it the way he needed to hear it thank you very much, Saske-kun. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:42 pm 

I only deal with chicks that give me clear as fucking day signals and or approach me. Life is much easier this way. Straight from pimposiphies I believe?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:48 pm 

StephenP wrote:
I only deal with chicks that give me clear as fucking day signals and or approach me. Life is much easier this way. Straight from pimposiphies I believe?
Very much so. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:11 pm 

Stephen P , long time no see

what might be big tells to some of us is still obscure to many still.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:30 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
I strongly, very strongly, disagree with this statement based on my personal experiences..

And I ain't no celeb.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:10 am 

In my experience only about 20% of the girls who are into you will walk up and say "Hi, I'm so-and-so and wanted to meet you", the others will just throw flashing billboards out there. But I'm stubborn, so I don't consider them just saying a general hi as directly approaching you.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 pm 

It's a lot easier to say girls WONT do it than to say they DONT and explore why. Beware the blanket statement or talking about "how it is" for anyone other than yourself.

The belief that it doesn't happen unless you are a celebrity/male model/certain country (i'm a world travler) is equally silly as the belief that if you do something right they ALL will.

Don't let bullshit promises of past claims turn into being so "realistic" that you rule out room for dramatically changing your reality.

All that said I think either extreme (I must always talk first, I NEVER talk first) are both limiting concepts. Trust yourself to know how to deal with each moment as it happens.

Last edited by Flow83 on Thu May 24, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
In my experience only about 20% of the girls who are into you will walk up and say "Hi, I'm so-and-so and wanted to meet you", the others will just throw flashing billboards out there. But I'm stubborn, so I don't consider them just saying a general hi as directly approaching you.

Saying hi doesn't count as approaching? Really?? Consider how hard it is for you, a man, to simply say hi to a pretty girl. Enlightening

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:29 pm 

StephenP wrote:
Star_Above wrote:

Saying hi doesn't count as approaching? Really?? Consider how hard it is for you, a man, to simply say hi to a pretty girl. Enlightening
I don't see it either unless I'm misunderstanding something.

If a girl comes up to me and starts conversation, she's interested.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
It's a lot easier to say girls WONT do it than to say they DONT and explore why. Beware the blanket statement or talking about "how it is" for anyone other than yourself.

The belief that it doesn't happen unless you are a celebrity/male model/certain country (i'm a world travler) is equally silly as the belief that if you do something right they ALL will.

Don't let bullshit promises of past claims turn into being so "realistic" that you rule out room for dramatically changing your reality.

All that said I think either extreme (I must always talk first, I NEVER talk first) are both limiting concepts. Trust yourself to know how to deal with each moment as it happens.
Not sure what happened to my last post, but Flow, really enjoying your posts lately!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm 

Flow83 wrote:

so....

what's the practical side besides what we already mentioned in other threads (maximize your potential, become your own best friend, work on your front, clout niche edge)?

to visualize that girls are approaching me:

[ img ]

to say affirmations like: 'women approach me all the time'

[ img ]

What is the practical step here?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:46 pm 

Excellent question - this is closely related to the stuff in the thread 'story continued'

Few things to play with.

How 'realistic' can you picture a woman coming up and talking to you and being flirtatious. Can you picture a real place you go to, a realistic woman. Does the system "let" you even do this? Or if it does, does it turn it into fantasy. Real picturing vs. fantasy is an important but deep distinction -- we talked about this a lot @ the bp but the short answer for these purposes is, one actually triggers the system and one takes all the grit out of it and says 'ok well this is just a fantasy, go nuts, b/c this shit is never going to happen anyway so i don't have to react.'

Can you picture it and have fun with it and feel good? We did this all day when we were young. If the mind immediately chimes in with it's stupid what's the point, etc. - think, it's like 30 seconds out of your fucking day to exercise your imagination and maybe feel some positive emotions, how bad is that really ;)

When you picture or even start to picture it, what happens in your body. If I say picture a delicious meal in front of you, you probably have some fun, your mouth might water. There isn't as much 'bullshit' around the topic. What happens to you when you picture things in this topic.

When you focus on the 'fact' (and there IS truth in it, not denying it) that women, culturally, approach less, they don't do it here, it happens more in other countries -- does that give you a hit of satisfaction? Does it take the "edge" off of something? If so there is a more underlying thing that the edge is being taken off of.

Say it and picture it = fall into your lap, in more cases than not (but NOT zero by the way) is useless to you.

But visualizing and statements etc ARE very powerful tools when used correctly for real inquiry/inner work which I hope the direction of these examples hint at a bit :)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:49 pm 

alright sounds good. Thanks Flow 8-)

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:53 am 
Site Admin

So what you Flow83 are saying is that life is like whatever you think of it constantly.

Reality is some sort of a Lucid Dream, if you know how to hack it?

In the most simple terms, if you think it will not happen then you are right. And the viceversa.
Like if you are constantly thinking that girls doesn't approach me that much (and you are believing in your past experiences about it) that happened to you, then this is often (always) the reality you'll experience.

If you play with the idea (vizualizing) and really digg deep in the 'present process' (condition) you have and trace back the "arguments that backup of your way of thinking" (reality) and question it -->(ie. girls doesn't apporach me that much), it will change.

And see that it's a matter of choice (about what to think constantly) then it will be true?

What I'm getting is like. It's manifesting but first; you must be clearing the canvas of your mind (what you think constantly, and reinforce by mental reash in your daily basis) so the manifest occurs effortlessly?

So much pharenteses I know... :D

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:48 pm 

You can look at it mystically or not IMHO - whether you see it as manifestation via thoughts / attraction etc. that's one way to look at it.

The other is simply if you are carrying fears/wounds around the topic (99.99% of people carry some around at least one topic) and clear the canvas as you say, which takes work and confronting yourself, you are at the very least going to behave in a much more productive way towards getting what you want, and have far less or zero suffering around the topic.

No matter how you look at it you are certainly increasing your odds and making it a more authentic journey. Personally I try to avoid promises like when you are clear, everything just falls into your lap because people end up constantly looking for external results and wondering if they did it right instead of moving forward for the sake of it feeling better and empowering you.